Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Just checking in on my way to bed--early, but I am tired!!! We went for a long ride this morning, Rick and I---was nice, but cold in the beginning, soon with my black hoodie, and the sun, I warmed up!!! Then we had our weekend softball fun game---and went to dinner with the crew from the game at Fuddruckers--went to Walmart and bought Rick the new AC/DC --and are home again. We hit the shower and are having to re-sync the Ipod----not sure what he hit button wise, but he wiped out over 10,000 songs!!! So now it is reloading everything!

Tomorrow we are taking a motorcycle ride, while the weather is cooperating---not supposed to be but about 60 out, but nice and sunny.

Will check in when I get home tomorrow!!

Kat

Good Morning, Violets.. I'm up early to get ready for church. Weighed in this morning and I'm up 3# since before the cruise. sighhhhhhhh When will this up and down stuff end???? I need to lose 5# a month in order to be at goal by my Hawaiian cruise. Guess I'll have to break my ticker down into even smaller increments.

Just seems like with what I'm eating and doing, that it should be swooshing down like it did when I first got the band. Oh well... I'll just keep on keeping on.

Everyone have a great day. Will catch you later this afternoon.

Good Sunday Morning Girls.

Denise, The one of Dimitri with his head in his hand is just too cute. Both of them are adorable.

Leaving here in about an hour to go see HSM2 with the neighbors. Than Hubby and I are working at the "Worker House" today. It's a kitchen for homeless people and we help prepare and serve food.< /span>

We went to Long John Silvers for dinner last night and I couldn't eat all of it. Yeah. I'm thinking my fill on Monday is working along with my head. I really need this alot.

Everyone have a great day. Hugs to you all.

morning

another night of self distruction.. I am done... I get into a funk and just hurt myself.

actually was all good and then the bartender made me a drink with the rest of the bottle, even too strong for me, couldn't even drink it but what couple of sips pushed me over the edge.

i hate me

anyway - got dd's bed put together last night

went to th hospital to sit with my mom and aunt for a bit, she is just taking her time but is getting really cold and no responsive

going to work on the floor in the kitchen today - I really need to get the floor and ceiling up - it is getting cold and i need to get the kitchen back together

hope everyone is doing good,

kev is going to trial and might even settle, he has to meet with a mediator next week - getting some money he owes me would just be so nice and take so much pressure off me

Good morning violets-I am so glad dd comes home today. I sure do miss her when she is gone. I sigh with relief when she first leaves then an hour or 2 later I wish she was home.

I am still bouncing around on the scales. I think I will just go another week or 2 without getting on them to see what happens.

Jenn-pushed you over what "edge"?

Michelle-sounds like a fantastic b-day party!

Judy-I am more PO'd at myself than anything. I do not have anyone to blame but myself (and sonic):tongue:. I think we deserve another swoosh...it would do a world of good for our outlook, right?! I guess we will have to make our own swoosh. At least I have no halloween candy in my house...that is HUGE!

Terry-did you go shopping? Isn't it beautiful here lately?

Haydee-A weekend for just you? wow...are you relaxing?

Jane-how was the babysitting last night?

TracyinKS-whats up chikkie?

Pamela-how was the rest of your weekend?

Kat-the 60s is cold to me. lol

Laura-have you gotten to the point where you wake up every hour at night to go to the bathroom? I remember someone in here was talking about body pillows. When I was pregnant I had 2. I slept on my side and had one body pillow wedged in front and on wedged in my back. Ahhh, heaven!

Suzanne-How is the new girl at work doing?

Have a great day everyone and make good choices...the choices you make today reflect on the scale for the next week (or longer).:mellow:

Good afternoon, Violets..

Church went well. I only had 2 in Sunday School. Our attendance is going downhill. Today was new member's Sunday. We were supposed to have 5 join today.. the first new members in several years, but the pastor forgot to confirm with one of the couples and they didn't know it was this Sunday. I'm so tired of this guy. He's so lazy and screws things up so much. We just did evaluations on him and I'm betting they don't come back very good. The question is.....where do we go from here? I have to stay in the background because this was Bob's pastorate for 19 years before he retired. Bob has been asked to preach Nov. 16th at that church because the pastor is going to a seminar in Florida. Mind you, our church is $14,000 in the hole right now, and we are looking at some important things for the future of the church happening in November. But without telling anyone on the board, he signed up for this seminar and apparently is going. I just shake my head in wonder.

Well, no raking leaves today. Apparently it rained while I was at church and the leaves are all wet and yuck. So it sounds like it will be a perfect day for a nap. I just warmed up a bowl of Soup for lunch. I just had a cup of chocolate milk for Breakfast so I'm craving some Protein.

Everyone have a great day!!

Another busy day in paradise...

DS played in a soccer game this a.m; DD is in a horse show this afternoon; DH is in Florida for "work" (uh!)...

Make it a great day, Vi's!

Babysitting was fun. I was a little worried (I know this is going to surpise all of you since you think of me as sooo techologically savvy!!) but I figured out how to use the tivo and dvd! Okay there was a explanation from my sister. Just when I had their video system down pat, they get tivo!! Everythings different.

Was supposed to go out today with some friends, but backed out because I feel horrible. My mom came and relieved me, and was shocked at how I looked. She is the one who told me to cancel my plans and get in bed. The trial with my cousin starts tomorrow, and this is going to be a very very emotional week. So she doesn't want me sick or making anyone sick. Did I tell you that I haven't started my period yet? Can we say raging hormones????

Tracy you are ALWAYS so kind to list everyone in your replies!!! I appreciate it soo much. You are a sweetie, thanks!!!

Okay I am going to take a hot shower and then get in bed.

Jane

Back from the movie. You Know. I kinda liked it. I miss High School.

Just taking it easy for a while. We leave in about 45 minutes.

Have a great day.

Jane-congrats on learning the dvd and tivo! Trying to learn different electronics can be trying!

Funny how I remember everyone...I count them! When I do not have the right number I look at our pic I have on our fridge then run back in here and finish it up. I just get OCD and am so scared to forget someone. Besides that...I love talking to all of you too!

Edited by TracyK

No, I don't have to get up every hour. I get up at 5am like clockwork, go back to sleep and have to go again when I wake up 3 hours later.. but this isn't different from pre-pregnancy :thumbup:

I have to use the bathroom a lot more throughout the day.. I got up at 9am this morning due to Russ' snoring I never get to sleep in.. made an 'interesting' stew.. took a benadryl, my nose has been killing me for days.. and ended up back asleep by noon. Just woke up 30 minutes ago.

Denise they are soo cute~

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, darn Monday is coming too soon :(

Oh and did you guys see Jennifer Hudson (American Idol/Dream Girls/etc)' mom & brother were killed the other day??

Hi Girls!

Man, I have been cranking out the jewelry today! Besides taking Hero to the Bark Park, it's all I've done all day. DH was at the Texans game so it was nice and quiet here.

Laura - how were they killed?? That's horrible!

Janie - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow....(((Hugs)))

Kat - didn't get your earrings? Dang your mail is slow! I mailed them Tuesday!

Pam - did you get yours?

TracyK - So what did you end up doing this weekend with this beautiful weather? Last I saw it was supposed to be pretty all week. I only have to work 3 days this week! Yea!

I'm going to bed......I'm pooped! 5:15 is gonna come mighty early.

g'night all! Mmmmmuah!

Terri~ I got my earrings today and OMG...they are prettier than I expected. They are delicate and sooo pretty. I will want another pair in a few weeks...perhaps two. I want different colors, yes, that is how much I love them. Thanks again!

We are home...been uber busy. Came home, graded papers, went to Susanne's game, came home had fish and salad, ran to post office box downtown and got my earrings, graded more papers. My ass is numb and my eyes are crossed.

I have a training tomorrow and then a doctor appt. w/ Susanne..then maybe Monday Night Football. Then...you guessed it, finish grading papers. I ended one term today and start a new one tomorrow. That means after I grade all the stuff, I still need to "do" grades. I have Tues and Wed for my diss...man o man...busybusybusy!

I am gonna wear something tomorrow to go w/ the earrings...I really love 'em!!! Thanks. I'll let you know what colors I want in a few weeks. I've got property taxes coming up soon and gotta go back up to Reno (dreading that trip) so as soon as the "extra expenses" come and go, I'll be set to shop!

xoxoxooxoxox