Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Quick Hi...

I can't see the things from Laura 'cept the last one...which was funny!

peaceout

That last one IS funny... lol... & where do I find a guy like that who will please me... w/shopping?? Hardy har har...

ahhhhhh, you ladies are the absolutely best in all of Lapband World!! Too kind to take me in, I feel like a step child - but now I'm starting to feel like Cinderella. lol

TracyinKs - sorry to hear about your first consult being a downer, but at least you know you want a full Tummy Tuck and the perky boobs now. But don't we all want 'em. I'm seriously taking your advice and wanting to do a consult now myself!

TracyinKS and Sunshine-My boobs have been resting on my fat roll all these years...now they are finally standing on their own:biggrin: Hope they have lots of energy to stay up for a long time! :)

TracyinKS and Sunshine-My boobs have been resting on my fat roll all these years...now they are finally standing on their own:biggrin: Hope they have lots of energy to stay up for a long time! :)

They sound like some very brave and mighty soldiers, I'm sure they will have the energy to conquer till the end! lol.

Its not that mine are so down, its like someone just let the air out of them. And whats worse is they only let the air out of one, seems the poor left soldier is anorexic and the right guy stands firm and mighty. I want twins dang it!

hi guys

aunt is the younger 84 year old sister of my gram - she is the last one left.

I feel better today and then all of the sudden it feels like someone is jumping on my chest...

i hope everyone hasa good night

Laura - i have to agree with michelle... can you find me one of those guys too????? LOL

Oh and Tracyks - i pray this consult goes better, you deserve it!

MUAH

Once upon a time...I was in Jazzercise and a woman said her 8 year old daughter asked, "Mommy, why are you boobs soooo long?" Mine are small, but getting longer and longer!

Jenn - hope you get to feeling better hon... take care of yourself. Is it very very cold up there already?

Pammy - kids are so honest aren't they, LOL! Mine are droooooopppy and have been for awhile...

Been raining here all day, not sure what we're doing for dinner yet. I would love to go home, get into my warm bed and just watch tv but it's not gonna happen. And actually now that I'm typing it out, why not??? I have no kids, I have no husband... why should I go home and do laundry and cook dinner?

So i've decided. Home to my warm bed to finish my book and dinner will be some scrambled eggs with an english muffin....

I'll be back later tonight... Pammy PM me if you're on the game tonight so you can teach me what to do...

Haydee it is not very cold yet, was 70 today, but 2 weeks ago it was 25 at night and 50 during the day, and another front is coming in and it is going to be cold again... not quite that bad but still cold.

Well, i was just trying to find a pic to send my Army friend (who by the way is going to get shipped out soon) very day - anyway, I found a pic of me last October.. I need to take a full body shot... because HOLY CRAP - i was feeling pretty good about me then and now 25lbs less, i'm thinking how disgusting I was even then!

I can't beleive i looked that fat... I do know i'm still fat but yuck, I was gross - that sure put things in perspective!

Oh and I want to share this story with you gals too

A friend of mine (the one who vanished when i had surgery, remember her?) had lazer Lipo (i don't remember the real name) she was fully awake and the ultrasonic waves used to do the proceedure do something to your skin to snap it back into place... My thoughts... UNREAL... well her belly was bigger than her boobs and she does not have a drop of skin. Her dr has done it on RNY patients and 95% of the skin went back. I am thinking about making a consult after the holidays and using my tax money. for upper and lower stomach it was approximatelyy $5k. They give discounts for multiple spots and referrals and other silly things. I will see if i can get a web site or more detailed infor

Oh in 6 weeks she went from a size 12/14 to an 8 and her legs were always tiny.

My first thought was how does it go back when you have had saggins skin or even drop all that weight quicky but it did.. oh and you continue to shrink for 6 months...

Edited by Jennifur

Jenn, as soon as you get that website you need to let us all know. That would be amazing.

Edited by Suziecat

You can Google SmartLipo or see SMARTLIPO

jenn - oh my gosh, i've never heard of that before. Yes, please share when you find out...

Susanne made an appointment in Beverly Hills for this...SmartLipo.

Just finished working on diss...am SOOO TIRED...have a good night!

There was something in St. louis a few months ago that smart Lipo was shut down and offices closed. Lots of people out of money. Don't know the details, just passing on a word of caution!!

Isn't there always somebody that spoils the fun?