Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Took a 20 minute nap today. Felt good to do that. I was gonna take a walk but it's drizzling now.

TracyKS. I took my sis-in-law one of the yellow bags with a t-shirt, a water bottle and a pen. She is one of my biggest supporters.

I ate some peanuts earlier and they are settling well.

Quite evening here tonight. Just going to take it easy.

I'm off to our last ball game before tournaments. Taking cupcakes, hoping to avoid eating one!! Today is my friend Leslie's birthday, and her BF is on the team, she has been at every game, and is all alone here, they moved out a few months ago from Ohio---so she has no family here or anything, and the BF had to work today, and then has this game tonight. So Kinsey and I took her to lunch and I am taking cupcakes for everyone for her birthday tonight. Maybe I can avoid them! I figured cupcakes would be easy to get rid of at a ball park---so no leftovers! LOL

Will see all of you later tonight or in the morning.

Kat

Like the new avatar Suzie! You look so sweet and innocent! which you are NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey All~

Well, Lucy did not fail. I am having trouble getting some point from the weekend out of my mind...and Lucy helped. Dairy Queen was closed today (wth?) but I had some sugar free stuff here. Finally took a shower and feel a bit better.

I started a new book, (not really new, perhaps ya'll have already read it), called She's Come Undone and so far I love it. I could've read more today but my eyes are burning. Very interesting summary on the back...if you are interested you might want to look it up. It has a 1992 copyright, but it was still in the airport best sellers area.

Quiet night here. Anyone playing Yoville on Facebook? OMG...talk about crack addicting. It is a blast. Let me know if you are playing...i want to come see my apartment!

xoxoxoxoox

Pamela - I read that book a LONG time ago...I don't even remember what it was about.

Kat - I'm sure the cupcakes were a hit! Everyone loves cupcakes! That was so sweet of you! Yeah, I made the copper leaf. I also made a copper toggle this weekend (it's a type of clasp). I am very proud of it! Silly, huh?

TracyK - sorry...I meant to tell you earlier how much I love your hair dark like that!! I really do!

Pamela - You doing ok sweetie? I'm sorry you're hurting.

I'm going to bed with my doggie. He likes to snuggle. G'night all. XOXO

Hello, I hope all is well here. I am assuming Laura is still in Tunica.

I have a busy day tomorrow starts with a meeting at 8 a.m. then work, then manicure at 8 p.m.

Have a good night!!!!!!

morning girls

i tried to get on a couple times yesterday with no luck...

Party, didn't go, got stood up... kind of.... he knew dylan was sick saturday night and thought i was going to call sunday morning, which i thought of but didn't want to be a bug.. so didn't... he called me last night to make sure we were ok and apologized if we got mixed up.... going out Wed night.

I'm sick as a dog, work even kicked me out yesterday - going to drink coffee and try to focus.

Hope you all have a good day, i'm trying hard

Tracyk - i like the dark, it will tone down a bit and will be perfect

Good morning violets-

Jenn-whats wrong? I hope it is not that sore throat coughing sneezing wheezing crap going around....it is so hard to kick!

Terry-I am so glad you have Hero. Sounds like you are a little attached, eh? :thumbup:

TracyinKS-I have never even tried a wonton. Can you believe that? Dunno why, just never have. Sounds like its nest if I never DO try any! lol

I miss Judy :biggrin: I'll bet she is having fun.

Laura-I thought I saw you logged on last night...or was it my imagination? You OK little mama?

Michelle-you do not by any chance have any elastic waist little girls pants, do you? I could not get that lucky. I seriously need to find her some cause itis getting cooler and cooler and I want her to have some pants for school instead of her jumper dresses.

Kat-I had a dream that you dreamed that your mastercard was being used and that everything was really OK. I dreamed that you posted on here that you dreamed it all up and it was so real to you that you did not realize it was all a bad dream. I wish that was true!

Jane-did you say you are off all week?

Haydee-we miss you when you do not check in!

Suzie-was yesterday your last day to have to wake up so early or is this your last week of the early schedule? I hope for you that yesterday was the end of it! :wink2:

Pamela-I still have your b-day card. One day I am going to mail it and you are going to get it out of the blue on some random day then you are going to remember this post and laugh. lol I am so bad about buying stamps! I still have a card I bought for Terry too when she was recovering from her facial surgery. I suck, LOL

Macy has done so well with the stickers everyday. She got 4 last week and one yesterday too. I told her that if she gets 8 total before the week is up I will bring her to PLAY (not eat) at Chuck E cheese this weekend. Thank goodness she doesn't like to eat there!

I wanna get on the scales but I also wanna wait another day. I want to be able to get on and see that +5 from TOM gone. So, I really do need to wait another day. (or 2 but I know I won't last that long).

So are we loving the lower gas prices or what?!

Have a super day everyone. Eat healthy, drink drink drink, and park further away from the front door to get some extra walking in!

((((hugs))))

I wish I was off all week. Hopefully this will be a short meeting and then I can come home and take a nap before going in to work.

Good luck on your tests today Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone have a good day!!!

I had one of those nights were I slept in the same position all night long. A very solid sleep. Luckly no stiff neck or anything. But I slept good.

TracyK, Yes yesterday was my last getting up at 4:30am. I'm so relieved about that. The new girl is trained and she goes solo starting Thursday. I still have Wednesday morning that I have to get up early for, but that's ok. I only have to work a few hours and than I can head to Wal-mart before it gets busy.

Jane, enjoy the manicure. I wish I could get one. My nails are a mess. I can never grow them out. I constantly am breaking them. I love being pampered though.

Jenn, Purple Power to you so you start feeling better.

TracyKS, That's my Halloween picture. I lure you in and than I scare you. See what I mean.........................

post-214709-13813137769733_thumb.jpg

Bon Dia Violetas~

Guess what country that is from?

I am up and my eyes are still way too puffy to "put my face on". Guess I will go to work sans makeup. The kids always ask..."are you sick" when i go w/out my face. Oh well. Today actually, I don't get to work w/ my kids...I am in data meetings all day long.

Data meetings are a result of No Child Left Behind...more bullshit and crapola that is intentionally a good idea, but realisitcally not well thought out. Anyhoo...I gotta do it!

Tomorrow is Parent/Teacher conferences which should be pretty good this year. I am hoping to have a pretty good turn out, because I am self contained (have 30 kids all day long). I will be available 12:15-3:15 Wed; and 12:15-3:15 as well as 4-7 on Thursday! Since I only have 30 kids, and most conferences are pretty short, I should be able to get some homework done.

I did hear back from my diss chair on my chapt. 4! She started by saying "I am impressed..." then went through and gave me some concrete and focused direction. I had 19 tables in chap 4, and she said each one needed a paragraph clearly listing the data from the table. She said, if you take all the tables out, that people "not in the know" should be able to follow your data w/ the narrative portions. So, I have some work ahead of me. My goal is to send her just the research question 1 portion (what she asked for) by the end of the week, and then hopefully have the rest done by the end of the month. Between now and the end of the month I have a garage sale, a weekend out of town (Tina Turner), ending a semester w/ Walden, and starting a new one, Halloween and Gay Pride weekend!!! Oh yeah...keeping my fingers crossed that my dad doesn't take a bad turn in the next few weeks too! I need a nap just typing it out!

Sorry to be such a ramblin' rose today!! Anyone playing Yoville on Facebook? I am gonna keep asking until someone answers!

Getting my new Fendi glasses today! So excited...love getting new eye wear!

xooxoxxo

Hey Vi's~~

I'm here... but it's Book Fair week so just barely! My family has come to learn over the past 9 years what "Book Fair Week" means -- it means that Mommy "lives" @ school & they have to fend for themselves for food & clean laundry! lol but true! We are literally down to one glug of milk & no cat litter... *not* a good combination!

No time for personals, but want to send out a big ((Pam)) and also, TracyK, no I don't have anything... DD was very hard on her clothes & what wasn't literally worn out by her I've already donated years ago... sorry!! She was harder on her stuff than DS was! Go figure.

Ok... off to school for the whole day... make it a good one, Vi's!!

Smooches!!