Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I am tired.

Where are the Tracys?

Feel better Pamela, and what about you Michelle? Do you still feel bad?

I am off for some coffee and a shower, and some motivation if I can find it!!

I've been super busy all morning. Cleaned my shower and mopped the floor in the bathroom. It's all shiny and clean. Doing laundry. Went thru my closet and pulled out clothes that are too big for me. Can't decide if I will take them to the clothes exchange this weekend or donate them to Goodwill.

Now I'm getting ready to go to my staff meeting.

I've had- Bowl of oatmeal

2 Werther's

1 piece of beef Jerky.< /span>

After my meeting it will be a chef's salad.< /span>

So far so good.

Judy - bobster packs his own clothes?? Oh my, I have a long way to go with Juan... LOL

Suzie - come help me get my bathroom floor........ I'm so lazy when it comes to mopping. Well, I'm so lazy period, LOL

Yup Haydee.. In 39 years of marriage, I have never packed for him. He's a big boy!!

Terry... the necklace arrived today and it's beautiful!! Thank you so much. You do good work!!!

Off to hunt down a credit card we can't locate.. arghhhhhhhhhhh

Susie and Judy~ Thanks girlies...can't believe how much trouble I am having w/ this. ((hugs))

Judy~ We need pix of the necklace!

skipping pages to pop in..

Today is Open Enrolment Meeting Day! We have 3 meetings, and that means everything from shopping to clean up... and oh yeah I present the benefits too! WELL I'm POOPED already......... gotta go 1 meeting down, 2 to go

Here are some pics to share..

Ethan and his two buddies Chippy and Kirby

Terry's necklace that is now MINE!!

The brand new baby Dragon!!!!!

post-215048-13813137737435_thumb.jpg

post-215048-13813137737725_thumb.jpg

post-215048-13813137738029_thumb.jpg

Aww the dragon looks like a person now!!!

I'm with you Haydee.. man who packed his own clothes? I even try to give Russell the nudge, I'll wait till it's past time to be packed and hint to him that he needs to pack.. still doesn't work.

Piehole report..

-Choco Milk

-1/2 of a burger at Chili's.. some chips & salsa

-root beer

NO SMOKES. :wink2:

OH MY JUDY! I covet your necklace. I will be dreaming about it until Terry makes me MINE! Terry, please make me one too! You have been commissioned! PM me with price info please...

Yay Laura on the no smokes!! Has this has been alot easier than you thought?

Hi everyone...here I am. I use Comcast cable internet and it has been out all day and I have been having violet withdrawels :biggrin:

Thanks for the message Jane :lol:

Pamela-I hear the emotion in your posts about visiting your dad. I feel you sister. Like Judy said, live with him. Have fun this weekend. What I would not give to have another weekend with my dad. Enjoy every single minute! (((hugs)))

OK, gotta go get macy at the bus stop...

Good job Laura!

I'm not too sure. Yesterday was a pretty good day, didn't crave one too bad. Day 1 had some rough moments.. and again today I've hit a couple times I just REALLY wanted one. Terry sent me some literature that has actually been extremely helpful. Talks about mentality and making choices, etc. A couple times today really wanted one, and I just reminded myself it's a choice and I choose no. Then I guzzle a lot of Water lol.

I've never been able to quit for a day in the past, so the excitement of accomplishment is also keeping me going. I'm very proud with myself for doing it.

Okay -- today was day 1 - back to exercising! I have 84 more days

to go till the new year - I can do this.

Todays eatting:

Carnation Instant Breakfast

4 chicken strips from KFC (2 at lunch - 2 at dinner)

1 fiberOne

Pamela - hope you are feeling better. Don't hesitate to go to ER if you think you need to.

Laura - you are doing GREAT -- you can do this! Violet power coming your way!

TracyinKS -- we have our open enrollment now also -- that reminds me I need to call them and get straight.

Haydee - you have such a great attitude and outlook. Someone hits your car and you are ranting and raving -- you just thinking about when you can fit into your schedule to get fixed.

Judy -- your neckless is beautiful! Terry does wonderful work.

Good Evening, Vi's~~

Whew! Busy day! I thought I had a lot of work to do today, which I was chugging along on, in my pj's, when my editor e-mailed me a 40-page exhibit that we'd somehow missed earlier in the process and now she needed it asap and I started on it the minute she sent it & 6 hours later -- I'm still in my pj's, mind you -- I had it done. PHEW! Of course, I still have the other chapters to do, that were scheduled for today, so now I'm a day off... i hate that. So I'll cram until I catch up... that's what it's like, working for yourself... feast or famine... remember when I didn't edit a page at all in Feb & March?? Then comes the Fall & they all are trying to get everything published by the end of the year.

Off to eat something & then head to bed... another day of hard work tomorrow... and the next day... and the next day...

Judy... enjoy the cruise... the necklace is beautiful, Terry!!!... & the baby looks like it's giving us Vi's a high-5! or a thumb's up...

Pam... enjoy your dad!

Haydee... bbq... mmmmm

Janie... Yes, almost all better... still coughing & a bit of a runny nose, but definitely on the other side.

Kat...Thank you for the card -- it was so cute!

Laura... Fantastic on the no smoking!! That is just so, so great!!!

TracyKS... good luck tomorrow!

TracyK... I (well, dd, really) have another surprise for Macy... watch the mail (but not for about a week!)

G'night!

Hi guys

I read post earlier at work as a guest and had so many things to say to everyone. but i'm home after a 12 hr day and i'm tired and can't think.

I posted spiral stairs on Craigslist and I'm getting tons of responses, I don't even know where to start. But i'm going to take them off tomorrow. I have 7 people who want to come get them.

I'm going to bed, i'll try to post from work tomorrow, it has been crazy week