Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I'm sure this won't come as a surprise to anyone, but I am a traditionalist and think it should be just the woman giving birth (mom) & her husband (dad).

It's the start of a new family & I just think it should be respected as such. It's not a big party time (that's a couple weeks later, when you feel up to it), + that way no one else (g'mas, sisters, etc.) get their feelings "hurt". When did giving birth become such a social event? Yuck.

Yeah, I don't want a party in there.

And I agree Pam (And so does Russell), he does NOT want to see the vajaja going through anything traumatic hah hah. I probably won't want to watch either really, I've seen many child birth shows and stuff and it looks pretty intense.. not sure I could handle seeing my vajaja doing all that.

Tracy you mentioned seeing my bump, I took this pic today cause on a pregnancy thread we were talking about who is showing. So I am 12 weeks this week (2 more days I think), and here is my NON bump.

Because I have some lumps, I had to show the before pic.. its 30lbs ago, but I have this ledge that forms on my midline from flabby loose skin, and then my panis which I tuck into my pants. But you can see the only thing showing I have is the ledge up top which I had anyway.. the only difference I can FEEL is my panis is harder, which makes it harder to tuck into my pants, thus I am uncomfortable.

nobump.jpg

Laura.. Kristin is starting her 5th month and she wore a maternity top for the first time Sunday. I'm just now able to feel the firmness of where her baby is. It's belly rubbin' time!!

LOL. My dad & his mom (my gma) keep trying to touch my belly. Very annoying right now, they're just trying to touch my fat rolls!!!!

I am anxious for Dec. to find out if it's a boy or girl. Russell pled his case during lunch for me to wait till April to find out, which started the whole delivery room conversation. I am NOT waiting, I want to know today! I told him, I'm respecting his decision not to know, let me have my decision.

I really wish Kris would find out, but she doesn't want to. It just would make it so much easier on Gramma when she goes to shop for the little one. I don't care what it is, I just want to know pink or blue!!

For us it was a celebration of something we thought would never ever happen for me. The birth of my first and only child, my moms last grandchild, my 73 year old step dad had never witnessed a birth even though he has great grandchildren, my sister can't have kids and had never been in a room to watch childbirth. I made alot of peoples dreams come true that day, including mine. I would not have had it any other way.

The delivery room part should be up to the parents if they want to have family involvement or a more intimate session. There is no right or wrong.

For us it was a celebration of something we thought would never ever happen for me. The birth of my first and only child, my moms last grandchild, my 73 year old step dad had never witnessed a birth even though he has great grandchildren, my sister can't have kids and had never been in a room to watch childbirth. I made alot of peoples dreams come true that day, including mine. I would not have had it any other way.

The delivery room part should be up to the parents if they want to have family involvement or a more intimate session. There is no right or wrong.

Well said, Tracy!!! Everyone has to decide for themselves. What works for me might not work for you, but it's ultimately the mom and dad who decide. End of sermon..

Yeah, I don't want a party in there.

And I agree Pam (And so does Russell), he does NOT want to see the vajaja going through anything traumatic hah hah. I probably won't want to watch either really, I've seen many child birth shows and stuff and it looks pretty intense.. not sure I could handle seeing my vajaja doing all that.

Tracy you mentioned seeing my bump, I took this pic today cause on a pregnancy thread we were talking about who is showing. So I am 12 weeks this week (2 more days I think), and here is my NON bump.

Because I have some lumps, I had to show the before pic.. its 30lbs ago, but I have this ledge that forms on my midline from flabby loose skin, and then my panis which I tuck into my pants. But you can see the only thing showing I have is the ledge up top which I had anyway.. the only difference I can FEEL is my panis is harder, which makes it harder to tuck into my pants, thus I am uncomfortable.

nobump.jpg

Your torso looks as long as Michael Phelps's!! Ever think about swimming in the Olympics?????:crying:

More room to birth babies with :crying:

My PT made a comment about my height, he said something about tall women don't show as much. Wah?

You look awesome Laura!!!!! You are going to have that skinny ass basketball belly!!!! I bet you had no idea that you were such a natural looking skinny biotch.

Tracy: I totally get you! I would of had my mom and sister in there, but both are way more squeamish than me and I had a c-section anyway

Hi

Pamela - how sad about the twins, they are in my prayers

Tracy - ok tomorrow your on girlfriend...

(I didn't bring lunch today so i was out of control)

Laura - I was so drugged up i let everyone in.... My best friend from when I was 4 walked in and said.. OMG when did that get pierced... it was a party... btw, she was the one who went in for my emergency csection.

and you do look so cute

I have to take new pictures with the walls down and the fridge moved... but here was up to last Friday

post-215289-13813137720901_thumb.jpg

post-215289-13813137721224_thumb.jpg

post-215289-13813137721453_thumb.jpg

post-215289-13813137721661_thumb.jpg

post-215289-13813137721928_thumb.jpg

Here are my kitties, the smaller one (Maroke is her name) is the one who ate the mouse poison that i have to give vit K to every night

post-215289-1381313772222_thumb.jpg

Looks like a mess now Jennifur, but renovations are sooo nice, it's good you're taking B&A pics. I've always wanted to buy an old house and completely renovate it... doubt we'll ever do it, but I love seeing B&A of houses.

And I LOL'd about your friend.

I'm not going in being brave, I plan to get doped up as soon as they allow it. You won't believe the comment Russell made today.. Childbirth doesn't hurt, because the worst of it is numbed when you get the epideral. Hah.. heh.. men.

Oh and Tracy, time for glasses??

And one last thing, tonight is my last cigarette. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow, I'm already getting a kit together of ways to occupy my hands and mouth. I need all the V power!!