Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hey girls!

Dads party went great, had lots of people and he enjoyed it. I did too. We all went to dinner after, and I ate salad---first salad I had since surgery----yummmmmmm!

TracyK----of course we are PROUD of you! It is a hard thing to do, to quit smoking----and you DID it!!! And it is a hard thing to do to watch your diet--and you are DOING it! So what is not to be proud of???? To maintain your focus with all that has gone on, is amazing, so yep, you will continue to get good wishes and nanners!!

Michelle I am sorry you are feeling so bad----sip that tea, the hydration is good for you, keeps the mucus from causing additional problems. Glad it wasn't strep, that can be so dangerous! Feel better!!!

Jenn---I am so impressed you are doing all this work yourself. I do things of that nature, but must admit, Rick shows me what to do and I do it, but to KNOW what to do without his direction, I would be eating out forever!!!

Suzanne your dinner sounded so good!! I would have had to make german chocolate cake, tho---that is our favorite!!! LOL

Pamela--did you get your papers graded?? Was talking to my cousin at the party, and she was saying this year is an apology from God for last year for her!!! I told her I had a friend who would agree!!!

Well I am going to hit the shower.....everyone take care......

Jane, I'll vote for you, I would not for any amount of money want to be president!!! LOL

Kat

graded 18 grad papers...i have an eye appointment tomorrow...after this weekend I am damn near blind.

Susanne got nailed in the eye at softball...poor baby already has a shinner...and will be way worse tomorrow. I will send ya'll some pix...she looks sexy w/ a purple eye lid!

Ouch, sounds really painful!!! Hope Suzanne gets better, will not send her purple power though, I think she is overloaded with purple, how about beige power/thoughts?!?

Kat you are sooo right, I wouldn't want to be president for anything. First, I am not into a "power" trip, second since I am single, I can't imagine having to take care of more than myself!!

I think you TracyK have done great!!!!!!!!!! We have all backslided!!! I regained 30 pounds!!! I am still in Rocktober mode, but not as strong as you right now!!! Keep on keepin on!!!!

Hugs to you Michelle, feel better and hope you get a good nights sleep.< /span>

Congrats Pamela on your work progress!!!!!!!

Everyone else have a great week!!!

I'm starting my new week out in Rocktober mode. Need to do this. I was a bad girl over the weekend.

TracyK, You keep doing your best and we will be here ANYtime you need us. We will send whatever powers you need, even if it's nanner powers. I for one am in AWE of you. For all that you have been thru it's amazing you still have hair. Keep up the good work.

Here's some more pics from Saturday. Isn't he a cutey????

post-214709-13813137688649_thumb.jpg

post-214709-13813137688956_thumb.jpg

post-214709-13813137713842_thumb.jpg

When we were on the Train, the people across from us were taking their picture. So another couple tried it and than I decided to try it.

This is what I got. LOL.

post-214709-13813137714194_thumb.jpg

Mornng gals

it is so cold here today......YUCK

I won't turn myy heat on yet so it is hard to get out of bed. Mom is going to take pictures today at some point and i'll post them later. Before, with no cabinets and with no walls and ceilings. My house is a disgusting mess but will be so nice when done.

I hope everyone has a good day, thinking of you all...

Good morning everyone, and thanks again :tt2:

Jenn-do it with me...you can! Ready, set, GO! :thumbup:

Pamela-poor Susanne, she will probably really have a shiner this morning! Do you really have an eye appt today?

Suzie-your dinner sounded yummy (again)

Kat-I am with you...I love German Chocolate!!

TracyinKS-I just have a feeling that you are going to have the tt done soon. Don't know why, just a feeling. I am so glad for you that your dh is on your side about it. I know that must mean the world to you.

Judy-once again, you are one of my fav cheerleaders:biggrin:. Thank you.

Janie-I am proud of you! You have done a fantastic job! You have regained 30 and I had regained 40 but it is not going to dictate how we finish thing thing...just what Judy said!:frown:

Laura-surely you are watching Survivor this season! I am so addicted to that show. That and Big Brother when it is on. How are you feeling?

Terry-so if you stay in focused mode, how many pieces of jewelry can you make in a day?

Haydee-so are you still going to change jobs? Is it something youare still thinking about?

:frown: Hello to anyone I may have missed!

Have a great day everyone and be good bandsters...stay away from the evil halloween candy!!!:)

Edited by TracyK

Good Morning, Violets..

A new day and things are pretty much going to be normal today. Ethan has arrived. I made pancakes for him for Breakfast and now I'm having my 1 egg scrambled up with some turkey sausage and cheese.

The concert last night was a huge success. The music was just beautiful. The Bobster said he was in awe of me, so that's good enough for me!!

PamELA.. got your chapter downloaded. I had to download some new software to view it since you had a newer edition of Word than I had. I started reading it last night, but time ran out and I'll hit it again today. 24 pages!!! Wooo hooooo!!

Jenn.. your project sounds huge!! Can't wait to see pics. I remember when they were redoing our kitchen and we became on a first name basis with the waitresses in town cause we couldn't cook for a month!! We got all new appliances, countertops and cabinets.. the whole 9 yards. I'm happy with the way it turned out, but it sure was a lengthy job. And my heat has been on for the last few days. Even when it's set for 63 degrees, it's been coming on so you know it's cold outside!!

Kat.. glad the birthday party went well. Bet that salad tasted yummy after all this time.

Susie.. loved the pics! Our pool is drained and covered for the winter. sighhhhhhhhh How many months til April?? Maybe we need another countdown to pool opening day!

Michelle.. hope you're feeling better today.

Janie...any campaign speeches ready yet??

TracyinKS.. glad you liked the card. I loved playing it in the middle of Walmart..:)

TracyK.. make it another good day today. You're on a roll!!!

I'll weigh in on Saturday morning, just before we leave for the cruise. I'm taking my walking shoes and workout clothes. They have a great gym onboard.

Laura... Kristin was wearing maternity clothes yesterday for the first time. What a treat for me to see. Now it's belly rubbing time every time I see her!! She gets her first ultra sound on Wednesday. She doesn't want to know the sex, but wants to be assured that everything is ok with the baby. My SIL is an avid hunter, so on our shopping trip she found a little camo hat that says "Daddy's little hunter" on it. Not my thing, but he loved it.

Terry.. can't wait to get my necklace. It's perfect for this time of year!!

Haydee.. hope all is well with you.

Off to entertain Ethan. Will check back later when he lets me!!

Morning Ladies~

Susanne's eye is really bad! I took some pix, but will wait until a few days and keep taking pix to chronical(sp) the purple! This morning it is bright purple and starting to go underneath too!

Yes, I really have an eye appointment! I will get new glasses today! Well, I will order 'em today, lol! I have 14 papers to grade tonight. Hoping to get 'em all done today so I can get my head straight for this weekend. Also, as soon as she is done, I will get feedback on ch. 4...oooo gosh, scared to death. LOL...I thought it was pretty good.

Judy, did you get the ch? I sent it to you yesterday, but my address book has your old addy as well and I am not sure which one I sent it to. Is it yahoo or lycos?

Have a great day!

xoxoxoxo

LOL, never mind Judy! Glad you got it! Yes, ch. 4 is 24 pages, chapter 1 is 30 pages, and ch. 2 is 48! Ch. 3 is only 15. Happy reading!

Hey Vi's~~

Ugh. I can't decide if I feel worse than yesterday or not, but I know it's at least the same. My head & ears & throat... owwww!!! And my voice is completely gone... it goes back & forth between a whisper & sounding like a transvestite in puberty!! :) Around 3am last night I got up & took one of my oxycodon's that I had left over from surgery last year!! Does that begin to help describe how I feel?? And it didn't even really work! Wah. I'd take another one now, but I have too much to do today... editing & then driving kids up & down the main road to activities from 3 - 8:30pm... but I AM going to take one before I go to bed, which I hope will be @ 8:31pm!!

I'll be working on the 'puter 'til 2pm or so today, so I'm sure I"ll pop in lots to keep myself awake!

Hi Girls - Sorry I didn't check in yesterday...haven't even had time to catch up on posts!......I've been playing with my NEW DOGGIE!!! :):tt1::tt2::tt1::thumbup::tt1: I am so in love with him it hurts!!

We named him HERO. Isn't he beautiful? He's one year old and just precious!

post-213702-13813137714514_thumb.jpg

Terry!! Lucky you and lucky Hero! Ethan looked at him and said dog, dog. I think that's a sign of approval.

He does have a purple collar, right???????:):tt2:

AWEEEEEE I love him!!!!!! What a great pic!

Suzie: Those pics of Robby are precious!!!! I'm going to have to steal them! :)

I am back on track today! I am going to schedule a consult the the doc my friend Carol used. She has offered to go with me or at least meet me for lunch afterward. I will keep you all up to date.

I have an extremely busy week, with Open Enrolment meetings on Thursday... So with that I'll sign off and check in when I can!

LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!