Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Tracy is officially a skinny minny!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOO PAM!!!!! I know your pain, I was up working on stupid school shit the night before we were leaving for Jamaica..

Today is family cookout, I am taking fresh asparagus.. I like to roast it in the oven w/ olive oil, garlic salt & papper.. until it's burnt and crispy and it's like eating seasoned french fries.. one of my favs.

Revamping my store in SecondLife.. my friend built me a new store, and I'm working on ideas for the interior.. thinking of making it like a mix of The Gap & Frederick's of Hollywood lol.

Hey V's~

I made a big breaky for everyone (haha...barely made it through 1 egg w/ cheese and salsa) and a biscuit, then editted my paper w/ a fresh pair of eyes...and sent it off! NO TURNING BACK NOW! Thanks for all the encouragement! I really was thinking, "I can not let the girlies down" and pushed myself.

Gonna go do some Walden for a bit, but I need to close my eyes for an hour too!

Have a great Sunday, and just think purple power thoughts that my professor doens't rip my chapter apart!

Let me know if anyone wants to peak at it!hahaha...the best sleeping pill ever!

Good morning girls!

Pamela I knew you could push through and finish chapter 4!! Yay you!!! Glad your MIL is here to visit with Susanne and then she does not feel so alone while you power through some of your work!!! Besides the things she cooks sound heavenly!!!

Tracy, I looked through all your pics, I wish that I had those options here, but live in the boondocks and that is not available!! I missed the cancer walk I do each year, as I was recovering.....from you know.....my drug addiction that caused all my weight loss!! LOL

TracyK---Kinsey is the same way, with exercise videos of any kind she will go wild!!! I put them on, and she goes to town! I have several, and she likes them all. I figure it is very good for her to get up and move that way, and enjoy it no less!!! Makes it much more enjoyable for me to do, when I spend my time smiling and laughing over her!!

I repeat often to her that we are doing it to get fit and strong. Trying not to relate it to weight at all. She is a scrawny little thing anyway, but she needs to be fit at any size.

Her ballet teacher says she is extremely limber, and follows instructions very well....she also says she is very fashion concious, always complimenting the other girls on their dance clothes!!! That's MY girl!!!

Well I go Tuesday for my blood tests and scans.......say some special prayers!!! This will be my 5 year mark----that allows me to use the C word (not gonna say it yet, but it means it is fixed forever and not just in remission). I have had lots of scares.....it is kind of like the band, whenever something comes up with my stomach like this ordeal, I automatically assumed it to be my band. I do the same with other things, I panic that it is cancer in some form or another.

I remember the panic when the PS told Rick that the extreme growth in the stomach was partly caused by a lypoma....I was in recovery, but the words were wrong, and I woke up thinking I had cancer again.

Sounds like I am a REAL hypochondriac!!!!

Michelle, hope you get some meds and feel better really soon!!!

Laura, are the exercises helping, or is it just time is easing it?

Today is my Dad's party. Did the decorating yesterday, used mostly things I already had, he was adament it not be fancy! We went with a fall theme, used lots of leaves, and had the cake done in fall colors. I have lots of scarecrows, I love them! I sat them around on the tables, scattered fall leaves, and fall wrapped Hershey Kisses. Using an orange based punch---opened all the plates and napkins and all, Set up the cake, make the punch, and we are ready to go I think. I have this really bright coral colored blouse I am wearing, with black slacks---done deal. Looking forward to it. Going to have Gary take me a new family picture----will ask for help, or will send it around via email. Let you see my kiddos!

Terry---5 in one day!!! Wow you go girl!! I am not surprised....I would love to be able to just buy your stuff at will....heck I should have, would rather be broke from that, than supporting Indian Railway Catering! Doing my best to laugh rather than cry. BUT if I had I would have some awesome jewelry to show for it!

I don't think you have any idea of your talent. The things you make are all so different from one another, it isn't like you do one design in different stones----it is so varied, and the links you make are amazing.......yep you have no idea!

Suzanne, I am with you, I love little boys that age, they are so funny, and full of themselves!!! BUT there is a reason God gives you children when you are young, I can not keep up with that big energy stuff!!! Glad you had fun on the walk!

Jane---I wish you were here to help me with my hair, I am so frustrated with it!!! It is frizzy underneath, and straighter on top, and with the rain and humidity, it is worse! aaarrgghh!!!

Judy, Haydee, Denise, Gina, Jenn---I am thinking of you, but running out of time if I intend to get anything done before heading out to do the birthday thing. Everyone take care!!!

Kat

Hey V's~

I made a big breaky for everyone (haha...barely made it through 1 egg w/ cheese and salsa) and a biscuit, then editted my paper w/ a fresh pair of eyes...and sent it off! NO TURNING BACK NOW! Thanks for all the encouragement! I really was thinking, "I can not let the girlies down" and pushed myself.

Gonna go do some Walden for a bit, but I need to close my eyes for an hour too!

Have a great Sunday, and just think purple power thoughts that my professor doens't rip my chapter apart!

Let me know if anyone wants to peak at it!hahaha...the best sleeping pill ever!

I would love to PEEK at it!!! Seriously!!

CONgRATS TRACY!!!!!!!!!!! 208.5!!!!!

Yay!!!! Pamela!!!!!!!!!! enjoy your day!

doing housework and watching football..... bye

OMG, I just scrolled and got the pic of Robby sleeping behind the big ballon. I laughed out loud. That was to funny for words.

Looks like our little trip down to the creek and the goose chasing wore him out. I had a lot of fun with him. I can't imagine him and the others all together. I would be so worn out. Kudos to Tracy for having all the energy to raise all those boys.

My nose is still running, with alternate bursts of totally stopped up. I hate allergies!!!!!!!!

Everyone seems to be doing soooo well. I am so happy for everyone!!!!!

Did no one see my ad for president?

Jane

I saw your ad, Janie... I'll vote for you!! But I've already voted for the Bobster and myself and... and...and... It's a pretty popular and cute link.

Just got up from a little nap. Every time I tried to sleep, the garage dog started barking at the neighbors. Instead of the Bobster letting her in, he'd just say "NO" and then she'd be quiet for a few seconds until she started barking again. I was too lazy to come downstairs and let her in the house and Bob was too.... well, let's just say he didn't.

We're having some roasted corn chowder (out of a mix) for supper tonight. I have to eat early cause I leave for the Peace concert at 5:30. Tomorrow I have NOTHING scheduled!! No meetings, no rehearsals, no nuthin except if Ethan comes for the day. I haven't gotten the schedule for the week yet.

One week from today at this very time, the Bobster and I will be on the ship checking out our room and exploring our favorite ship. The countdown will have to be done ahead of time or after I get back. Internet is sooooooooooo slow onboard ship and you pay by the minute.

Gotta run,have supper and get ready.

Everyone have a great evening..

LOL Judy,

After I posted that, I realized that I wrote the wrong "peak"! haha...I was sooo tired, I shortly after that took a 2 hour nap! I will send you the chapter. Read w/ warm milk, and by page 15, you should be sound asleep...lol!

*cough, cough, cough*

ow, ow, ow!

My throat hurts!! It's not strep... "just" laryngitis... but MAN OH MAN does it hurt! The only thing that seems to help is hot tea... I'm on my 3rd tall cup today! I'll be pee'ing all night long...

Off to get into pj's, snuggle in front of the tv, & drink my tea. I gave myself today "off" from all work & household duties... but must hit the ground running tomorrow.

G'nite, sweet vi's...

Thanks to all of you sweet ladies for cheering me on even though this is my 2nd time around on these numbers. Sometimes when I update the numbers I feel a little stupid doing it like it is something 'new' but then I read the congrats and see the naner boobies and I am so thankful I have all of you in my corner again for round #2. I am just as proud this time (if not more) than the first time I did it.

I am gonna get off here for now and give dd her shower. I may bust back in later :tt2:

Hey all

quick check in and i'm going to bed. I'm tired. Worked on the kitchen all weekend. Completely gutted except some nails I need to pull. I love my mom - I'm doing all the work and she is buying the stuff.... so on that happy note, insulation was on sale for $9 a roll so we went to get it, and we looked at lights, i got a track light, a small light and ceiling fan for the kitchen while we were there. What a great xmas present (this is my gift)

I'm going to pull nails tomorrow and and start insulating, and go get sheet rock before Wed, that is on sale for $6 each too.

TracyKS - first... Happy Birthday! Second.. it will work, and honestly, I cried when I read what you wrote, because it is very similar to what I say daily.

Tracyk- now that w e are back to the same again... I guess I better get going to keep up this time

Pamela - thanks...

Everyone.... hey - i'm g oing to pass out Just wanted to check in and not completely vansih

love ya all

Hey.

Just finished loading the dishwasher and cleaning the kitchen. I made a pot roast with potatoes, carrots and peas. Biscuits and gravy. I also made an apple cake today. I only make this once a year. First, it's lots of work and second, it's 500 calories a bite. Seriously, and I even make cream cheese frosting for it. yum yum yum yum and yum.

Have a great week everyone.

Thanks to all of you sweet ladies for cheering me on even though this is my 2nd time around on these numbers. Sometimes when I update the numbers I feel a little stupid doing it like it is something 'new' but then I read the congrats and see the naner boobies and I am so thankful I have all of you in my corner again for round #2. I am just as proud this time (if not more) than the first time I did it.

I am gonna get off here for now and give dd her shower. I may bust back in later :thumbup:

Just remember. It's not how many times you start that matters... it's how you finish!!! BE PROUD OF YOURSELF!! We're all proud you're doing it!!!!:tt2::thumbup: