Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Wooo Hooooo, PamELa!!!! We knew you could do it! I remember well when the Bobster was writing his doctoral thesis. Seems like it took forever, but when it was done, what a relief!!!

The wedding yesterday was lovely. We took a little drive around the grounds between the wedding and the reception and saw several deer. It was such a beautiful Fall day. It's 39 degrees right now and definitely looks like Fall.

Had an NSV last night. We were talking with our tablemates about kids and such and I mentioned my SIL's height (6'11") I was told that I was "little"!! I have never been called "little" in my life!!!!! Short yes, but not little!!! What a great feeling!!!

Off to get ready for church. After the concert tonight I can relax for a bit. Will be glad when that is out of the way.

Everyone have a great day today!!

Good morning everyone! How is everyone doing in ROCKtober? Are we rockin' it? I am doing my best for sure! I am going around noon to pick up dd. She has been at my moms then my sisters this weekend. It has been since before Ike that they had her and they were missing her like crazy! Let me tell ya...I have a DVD of Michael Jacksons greatest performances. (even though he is twisted, he is still a great musician & dancer). Well, for her first time ever, Macy saw it about a week ago and she has Michael Jackson'd me to death! She puts it on and dances around and tumbles & kicks her legs and tries to do the moonwalk..LMAO! It proves so much that she is caucasion but she tries so hard!:thumbup: lol My babygirl is so cute. I am so blessed!

Pamela-way to go lady! I knew you could pull it off. I bet you slept like a rock last night.

Tracy-how was your b-day? Or, should I say, how was the cake?:)

Terry-woohoo on your 5 orders. That is so exciting. Pretty soon you may be a household name!:tongue2: Is it a strange feeling knowing your crations will be worn all over the world? That is way cool! Congrats on your -2 by the way. Great job:thumbup: What is c&s?

Laura-I am glad to see that you are taking your weight seriously. What I mean is that there are so many women who say "what the hell, I am pregnant". You are going to do great!:sad:

Jane-so what do you have planned for your days off? Your weekend starts today, right?

Judy-where are we cruising to this time and when do we leave?:) Is it just you & the Bobster going?

Kat-I read where you said you had a fire going. It is so ard for me to believe that it is cold in other places. It has been absolutely gorgeous here. 55-60 at night and about 85 during the day with low humidity (for some of it). You know Texas, can't beat the humidity away with a stick!

Haydee-hope grandmas party goes well! How was the wedding?

Jenn-how goes it?

Denise-I always love to see the pics of your grandbabies. They are just too cute!

Michelle-I am really enjoying the stuff you sent! I love the book with all of the holiday cakes in it :thumbup:

Suzie-how did the walk go? I wish I could meet Robby. I know he and Macy would play so well together.

Gina-I really do love seeing you post regularly. We miss our violets when they are not here!

Have a great day everyone....eat the right things, get a little exercise...love yourself, k? (I talk to myself like that all the time so I figured I would share it with you all)

Great NSV Judy!! That is so cool!

That reminded me of mine...my mom came over to pick up Macy Friday and as soon as she saw me she said "your losing weight again aren't you?" WOOT! I had not even told her I was back on the wagon. Made me feel wonderful!

Tracy....CONGRATS on the -7.5# You're really in the groove now!!:tongue2::thumbup:

The Bobster and I are going to the Eastern Caribbean. Exact same cruise as I took with DD Kristin last June, but this time just Bob and I. We'll hit St. Maarten, St. Thomas and CoCoCay. One week from today we'll be on the ship. The Bobster just said he needed to start packing. I've been packed for a week now.. lol

Gotta run to church. Bye for now!!

Good Sun Morn, Vi's~~

Yay Pam! You rock!!

A quick hello this a.m. & then I have to get showered & dressed & drag myself over to urgent care... darn it... what I self-diagnosed as simply larygitis on Thursday is now, I fear, a full-on case of strep. My throat feels swollen shut & tastes/feels very pus-y... + my ears hurt (but I think it's the swollen throat pushing on them)... lovely, huh? Oh, + I can't talk... sound like a teen boy going thru major puberty! Not lovely.

BBL...

Judy-yep I am in a groove and I plan to keep it that way, thanks! That cruise sounds heavenly! I am envious!

Good Sun Morn, Vi's~~

Yay Pam! You rock!!

A quick hello this a.m. & then I have to get showered & dressed & drag myself over to urgent care... darn it... what I self-diagnosed as simply larygitis on Thursday is now, I fear, a full-on case of strep. My throat feels swollen shut & tastes/feels very pus-y... + my ears hurt (but I think it's the swollen throat pushing on them)... lovely, huh? Oh, + I can't talk... sound like a teen boy going thru major puberty! Not lovely.

BBL...

Awww, Michelle-hope you feel better soon. That is the same crap my family just got over. Takes about a week unfortunately! REST REST REST!

Good Morning.

It is beautiful here this morning. Have to enjoy it today because they are calling for rain tomorrow.

I'm off to go get Sis and take her grocery shopping. I was supposed to have taken her Thursday but she didn't feel like going. Now it's my turn to feel like not going. Heck, I just got back from stocking up at Wal-mart. I've had enough shopping for the day.

I need your recipes for that snack stuff you guys have talked about. The one with the candy corn and peanuts and whatever else you put in it. I've been thinking about it for days and now I want to try making it. Let me know how. Thanks.

Other than it being "Football" day, not much else going on. I'm gonna put a roast in the crock pot soon.

Oh, did I tell you guys that they hired a new person at work. We have to get her trained and than she will take over the am shift. No more getting up at 4:30am. Except for the next week or so till she is trained and ready to go solo.

Have a great day and I'll check in later. Hugs to you.

TracyKS, How did you get that ballon in the truck? Did it fit?

WOWSER!

I slept like shit...was freezing all night. I slept on and off...wish I slept like a rock TracyK:frown:. BTW, I am proud of your weight loss...I wont even think about the damage I did yesterday. All told, I didn't eat the volume as preband...but still ate junk. No matter what, I sit down at the puter to work and I need to munch.

Today I get to grade 33 graduate papers! OH joy...hopefully, I will get MOST of 'em done so MIL and I can go to watch Susanne's softball practice and enjoy our "cold front". It was 102 all week and now it is 89...bbbuuurrr!

xoxoxoxoxo

Candy corn, peanuts and Junior Mints!!! EVERYONE loved it and we are still munching on our batch. Put in big bag or bowl cause you want to get the salt from the peanuts all around!

SUCCESS!!!!

OK... short version.

Denise: CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Suzie: FUN FUN FUN (thanks for the card and PURPLE Bday hat!)

Terry: NO binge as of yet and I even went to the cheesecake factory for lunch after the walk and DID NOT HAVE Cheesecake!

Pam: WAY TO GO! KEEP IT UP

Kat: How are you feeling.. and I've told your ballpark story a couple times! :tongue2:

Judy: Thanks for the FUNNIEST CARD ever! (singing card that played happy birthday via armpits!)

Here is Suzie our Doc and Me

SD532046.jpg

OH and I talked to my friend Carol that had the RNY about 4 years ago and tt and boob lift about 18 months ago... she got BOTH done for 10K.. Her doc is in Manhattan KS (KState country) anyway I looked at his website and he lists all prices ON his site...

This will be about 2 hours from home, but I'm going to schedule a consult with him. Charles is on board....... so maybe early in 2009.

Also...... I have not been PERFECT.... I did have birthday cake and icecream last night and I fixed myself a drink, but I have NOT binged and the initial emotionals let down has passed! I'm feeling much better. THANK YOU!!!!!!