Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Also on the positive side - Charles seems to have changed his position on this subject! That is worth tons (at least in my household).

oh yes, meant to comment on that. that one thing alone would have made going through all that drama worth it...

Good Evening!!

Just got home a bit ago and read the posts that I missed due to work (darn work), and I was to touched. I was touched that we could reach out by phone when one was in trouble, both Tracy's had wonderful eloquent posts about 'the feeling' and Michelle, well you just said it all. It makes me so glad that I am a real part of this. I only wish we had internet at work, although I am always with somebody so I guess that wouln't work would it?

Anyways I am tired and going to lay in bed and watch tv. Tomorrow is not such a busy day at work.

Have a good weekend and a early happy birthday Tracy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness... I had the munchies so bad tonight... so I told myself that as long as it was low-carb(ish) & "legal", that I could eat it... so I had a 100 cal bag of kettle corn, then a salad w/chicken on it, & a no-sugar ice pop... oh, and a 100 cal vitatop muffin... I think that's it... a lot more than I've been eating at night, but not as bad as it could've been if I'd actually mixed up the brownie batter that was calling my name from the pantry (& no, I wouldn't have actually baked it -- it wouldn't have made it that far!)! :) Now it's off to bed before I eat again!! G'nite, sweet hearts!

Good evening Violets..

Had a really great day with Kristin today. We shopped til we dropped. I got 3 sweatshirts on sale and a couple of cruise outfits also on super sale. Got the Bobster some sweaters and also got myself a sweater to wear to a wedding tomorrow. I'm exhausted and heading to bed early tonight.

TracyinKS....I know how disappointed you must be, but what is meant to be, will be. Don't give up just yet. You never know when things might work out for you. But I agree with everyone else in here.. You look great as you are and are an inspiration to us all.

PamELa.. you take care of YOU and I'm so proud of what you are doing. You'll be Doctor Roomie the next time I see you!!

Tracy.... I haven't weighed in a few days and won't until just before the cruise. We're not going to eat in the dining room on this cruise. We'll go to the cafeteria so we can pick our own food and our own portions. Plus we can eat when we want. Right now we are scheduled to eat at 8:30 p.m. and that's too late with the restriction we have. If I eat that late, then I get acid reflux at night and I don't want to deal with that again. So we won't meet new people, but that's ok. I enjoy the Bobster's company!!

Everyone have a good night. sleep well!

Getting ready to go do my "Walk". I'm really looking forward to seeing Tracy again. And also to meet some others that I only know from the website. This is so exciting.

Everyone have a great day and I'll check in later.

Hugs to you all.

Good morning everyone...look look look...my ticker says 209 finally!! WOOHOOO :smile: It seems like forever getting here. We all know we can't lose as fast as we gain! Next milestone will be onederland. I hope to be there by Thanksgiving. This past February I was in the 17somethings and I plan to be there again by this February. If I do not make it, I am OK with it. As long as I am losing and not smoking:thumbup: I think I will put away the scales for a few days for just in case it peeks back over to 210 I won't see it and get depressed.

DH is off again today so we are going to drive to Galveston to look around at the IKE aftermath. When I restarted this journey, I prayed and asked God for his help. I asked that he guide me and give me strength. You may all think this is funny but I have more restriction now than I have had in a long time. I feel like I have had a fill. I have started getting full again, started PBing all over again. I feel like a newbie.

Thank you all for your friendship. :angry:

Good Morning and (((HUGS))) to everyone! Tracy, I hope you are feeling better today. I'm sure it melted Charles' heart to see you feeling so vulnerable and raw....you're always so strong and 'together'. Remember, too, that the cost of plastic surgery keeps going down so it'll happen and at YOUR price. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that dr. called you in a week or two and lowered their price. With the economy the way it is there may be quite a squeeze on their profits! Take heart!

Well, I talked to the volunteer about the dogs and she's trying to operate without internet, which is difficult because the volunteer network is 80% internet based! But she did say she thinks Comet is already in process of being adopted :angry: I'll know more after the weekend. Boo. There's an adoption 'fair' tonight, she said, that will have some of their Goldens, along with other rescue organizations, so I may go to that. There are two females I like too, but both are heartworm positive and have to go thru treatment before being adopted. So, like Tracy, I just have to be philosophical and know that "my" dog is out there and the angels are working hard to get us together.

Hey! Guess what?! I sold 5 pieces of jewelry yesterday!!! Weird! I haven't had any orders for a month, then 5 in one day! I guess people are getting geared up for the holidays already. I really need to get crack-a-lackin' in that studio if I want to keep up!

I've got a busy day ahead of me so I better get going. Ya'll hang tough.

Tracy congrats!!!! I don't think you are silly at all!!!

Suzie and Tracyks have fun on your walk!! Next week is the Autism walk, but I am going to work, it is a small walk, not even a mile, so it is not really worth it to me to miss my morning business.

Speaking of work, I need to get my butt in gear!!!

Have a great day and Happy birthday Tracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just popped in to say "Good morning!" I've got to dash out the door... slept in & now I'm running late...

Make it a great day, everyone!!

Good Morning, Violets..

I slept in til 10 this morning and it felt great! Course I had several weird dreams, but that always happens when I sleep more than usual. Ethan is coming over at noon and then Kris is coming over to take him to her house since the Bobster and I have to leave for a wedding at 2:30.

It's 39 degrees here right now, but the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRACY!!!!!

TracyK... CONGRATS on your restriction and losing weight again. I knew you could do it!!!!! You'll be slimmer and trimmer when we meet again in June. And ya know what?? We ALL will be that way cause we are da SHRINKING Violets!!!

Gotta go get some "brunch" and get ready for the day. Everyone make it a good one!!

PamELa... chapter 4 DONE today. I know you can do it!!

Buenos Dias Violetas~

Well, my MIL is coming today. Actually looking forward to seeing her, it has been a while. We will go out to Breakfast, then come back. They are in their 70's...so the afternoon is movies on TV and visiting...for them. I will be at the dining room table (the office is too far down the hall) working on chapter 4. Purple Power please ladies...if I know you are all pushing for me...I VOW TO HAVE CH. 4 DONE TODAY! Oh God...now I've said it out loud.

Terri~ You have given me a great idea for Xmas! I will be contacting you in a week or two to discuss details. Can't wait to hear about your new dog!!! He/she is waiting for you.

Susie and Tracy~ Good luck and have fun on your walk! Your taking the Violets w/ you!

TracyK~ Way to Go Girlie!!!:angry::Banane20::smile::Banane20::cursing::Banane20::cursing: for you and all the losing violets! I am soooo proud of you and proud of you being a non smoker!xoxooxxo

Kat~ RUN DONT WALK WITH RICK TO SEE APPALOOSA!!! The entire time I was thinking about you both and how much you would LOVELOVELOVE it! It is set in New Mexico, 1882! I suggest this to everyone...and the hubbies will LOVE IT! It is actually pretty funny, appeals to men and women, and is a really good ride!

OK...Sus just jumped in the shower, and I have time for a quick game of scrabble before gotta boogie!

xoxoxooxoxoxo

Hi girls! Not much new here...same ol' really. I'm still having issues with my oldest daughter, but I'll tell you what, these little boys are keeping me sane! LOL...they are such a joy and such a wonderful source of entertainment LOL!

My youngest daughters mother-in-law just came here from Alaska and she brought Blake the cutest little outfit....it's really too hot for him to wear even on the coldest day but since it's in the 60's here today (for a change, it's been 90's all week!), we decided to take some pictures of him in it....He's SO cute!!! LOL

IMG_1888.jpg

He looks like a little stuffed animal LOL

IMG_1887.jpg

Laura I bet you can't wait to hold your little one!!!

I'm still at 200....I was at 199.4 but haven't been able to get back under 200 for the life of me...The wellness coach at work is starting up a walking group so maybe now that it's cooled down I'll get back into exercise mode???

I hope everyone is doing great! Off to a babyshower today and then hubby and I are finishing the sprinklers in our back yard!

xoxo

((Haydee & Tracy))

OMG Denise, he is so cute. Yes, I am anxious to see if my kid has blueee eyes or browwwn haaairr.. hehehehehee. Russell has brown eyes, but he has a blue gene since his parents have blue eyes (he's a freak of nature to have brown).. and I have all blue eyes, so it's 50/50..

And Russell's dad called yesterday and wanted to talk to ME (I've never talked to him on the phone), and he's like 'So you going to give me a little girl???'. Apparently he's more excited than his mom is, which blows me away. I told him I'm doing my best hah. Then Russell said "We'll know in April" and I yelled "*I* will know in December, and I will let your parents know." Russell doesn't want to know, so he'll be the only one surprised come April.

Congratulations Tracy on 209!! I hit 220 a couple weeks ago, and I'm not budging from it--either way, so I take it as a good thing. Trying not to obsess about my weight right now, but I am getting a slight fill on Oct. 15.

I meant to tell you Terry, I went and looked at your jewelry yesterday, I love the oxidized look. I would totally buy some of that if I wasn't allergic to that stuff. Looks very trendy! Because of looking at that (I am guessing) I had a dream I was looking at jewelry that was made out of rare coins that had been oxidized (as the pendant).

Edited by FairyFacade

:cursing: :angry: :cursing: :smile:

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday, Dear Tracy.

Happy Birthday to you.

And Many More.

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: