Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good evening everyone!

I did good today too! I think that makes day 12 for me?! down -6 so that is a respectable number. One more to go to get back to my pre IKE weight.

I am so proud of all of us.

Have a great night everyone. I will see ya'll in the morning!

Locally we have the bank I use which is a Citizens Bank, we have a Wells Fargo, and Bank of America, as well as locals, Four Corners Community Bank, and Bank of the Southwest. I called out of curiosity this afternoon when I got back. IF it had been my checking account, through the checking account, ALL of them would have covered it. Since it is a debit backed by MasterCard, NONE of them would cover debit fraud when done this way---not a single one, and of the 4 I called, 2 are backed by MasterCard and 2 by Visa. So there is a difference when it is debit. Debit is guaranteed to the bank through the issuing cardholder in this case MC. So THEY make the rules involving it. None of our local banks offer a locally handled debit---they are all backed by one or the other MC or Visa. So........doesn't sound like I would have been treated any different anywhere else.

First thing I noticed in your pic Laura was your white Tiger picture from Gruene! Then I saw where you wrote "degree"!! Maybe a LARGE wall hanging. I know I live in the SW, but lots of the big offices here have big Navajo Rugs on the walls. Maybe something along the line, for where you are, or the white tiger theme, it would cover space, and also absorb noise if it were fabric.

Well, going to read my email, and veg til Rick gets here, all the girls left, and I am NOT.....repeat NOT an engineer----even my Lego bridge wanted to fall!!!

Kat

Kat - that is so sad about Manda's sister :) I know a situation just like that with one of Evan's friends. Great kid and got kicked out of her house for disagreeing with her dad about politics. The REAL problem is that this guy has hooked up with some white trash and her FOUR kids (all with different daddies) and he's overwhelmed. She had to leave her school and bestest friends to go live with her mom in Mississippi which she hates with a passion. It's pitiful the way some people treat their kids. I just don't get it.

Well, Day 4 is still going well and I have to say that I've made the observation that I definitely do not get as hungry when I cut out the carbs. Wow. Go figger. So easy now to stay below 1100 calories/day and still be 'satisfied'. Although I would be happy to have that big ol' brownie that was in our kitchen all day just calling my name...but I did NOT succumb. Just stared it down and said, "BAD BROWNIE!! DIE BROWNIE DIE!!!" LOL

We have just stunning weather here this week. I have a happy hour scheduled on a gf's patio tomorrow night which I am very much looking forward to. Yes indeed.

Laura - Is the "Degree -----> " on your wall or on your pic?? LOL Very nice office! You should be proud! Most people work a lifetime to get an office like that.

Where IS suzie???

Hey Girls,

We're back. We went and saw "Noah, the Musical" last night. Wonderful, Awesome and wonderful. It was Amazing.

We ate at "Waxy O'Shea's" for lunch. We jsut ordered appetizers. Get this, I ordered Deep Fried Hard Boiled eggs. And believe it or not, they were good. I only ate one, but I liked them. I'll post more tomorrow about or trip.

Pics are of the Eggs, Look what was right out our window, It was Hell and Hubby and I on the train.

Have a great evening. I'm off to do laundry.

post-214709-13813137677616_thumb.jpg

post-214709-1381313767791_thumb.jpg

post-214709-1381313767819_thumb.jpg

Good evening everyone!

I did good today too! I think that makes day 12 for me?! down -6 so that is a respectable number. One more to go to get back to my pre IKE weight.

I am so proud of all of us.

That's AWESOME Tracy!!!!! I'm proud of all of us too. Down 6# is incredible! I'd be ecstatic.

Suzie, that is funny a DQ for scenery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ready for June to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am mad and want to run away!!! Oh well, I will just look at Judys wonderful countdown to help me muddle through!!!

I did not start October off strong in the diet department!!!

Nose was not running so much today!!!!

Have a good night and sweet dreams!!!!!!

TOO CUTE GINA!!

The quiche turned out great! I made one with crumbled bacon and spinach and cheese. YUUUMMMYYY. And a side salad. Juan loved it!

Night all, ready to go to bed....

Good Morning gals

All I can say is Thank you... and i do love you all.

Terry - I am really not in a good place to bail, and if I left tomorrow i would feel like I was running at this point. BUT... I know that my 4 year plan is going to happen. Either TX or SC but it will happen.

I found a place last night for a beginner line dancing lessons. I can't start this week because i have too much going on the next 5 days (dumpster coming to get ri of my ceiling and walls and construction mess) but I'm going.

Yesterday I have officially decided to make the changes to get out of what is bringing me down and I'm doing it! I am still in a bad place but going to pick my ass up and make new friends.

I was talking to one of my very best friends, and we both decided that I am much happier when I'm down south. She agreed, but said I would have the same problems, and yes, maybe I would but.... they would not be the same people pulling me down!

A step... that is all I can do...

Anyway- hope you all have a good day and thanks for your support.

Good Thursday Morn, Vi's~~

Who'd of thunk that the urge to get on the scale would be my biggest craving this morning?? Today's just day 4, so it's waaaaay too early to climb on that bad boy just yet! I know that even if it's down (which I assume it would be) it won't be down "enough" to satisfy me... or what if it's down just .something -- the horrors!! -- either way would be "justification" to go eat or not exercise or something. I'm such a mental dieter. Ugh. That's why I thought having a goal of 1x/month would be good for me. But man I want to know!! & I don't! Both at the same time!! Good thing I put the scale away in a difficult place so I won't get it out on a day like today!

Yesterday my throat started w/a little tickle waaaaay in the back... & a few dry coughs... today it's a bit more... my voice is all low & gravelly sounding... bleh, don't want to be sick!

I have to work, work, work like the wind this morning... then I'm going to lunch w/my bff... haven't seen her in a month or so... we're going to my fav salad place, & I will *not* order the exploded potatoes to go w/my salad!! That will be a MAJOR NSV.

Hmmm what else... I'm going to DS's soccer game @ 5... then I have a PTA meeting @ 7... then it'll be home & bed! Voila!

Make it a great one, everyone!!

I posted last night and then lost it, got ticked and turned off the puter!

I was laughing about the DQ outside suzies's window!

I was laughing about Terry's DIE BROWNIE DIE!

I was weirded out about the deep fried eggs but strangley interested in how they taste! LOL

I wanted something sweet, and decided to make hot tea with a little sf Creamer and splenda in it.

I made myself eggs for dinner while my family had hamburger helper, and DH made monkey bread...... so I was hiding out in my room again.

DH also started giving me crap about not eating..... lecturing me on it and basically being an ass...... I said it was different when I wasn't constantly fighting hunger. Before I got my last unfil I just didn't get hungry, now I'm hungry... so it is a conscience effort to be on a plan.

Like Terry, my body responds best to strict Low Carb.........

and so with that.. I have a WHOOOSH to announce......

The scale bounced back down for me this morning.......

176.4! Tomorrow I will be getting on the scale at the ps, so I want to be at the weight I TOLD THEM I was! LOL 175

My boss is taking me to lunch today and I am opting for the new Mexican place, so I can get chicken tortila Soup. I have pork steak in the crock pot at home so tonight will be more of an "eating day" Yesterday was tuna and eggs and thats it! Besides coffee, Water and Hot Tea........... STRICT STRICT. oh yeah I did try that laughing cow cheese and BLECH!!!!!!!! the french onion straight out of the wrapping.. yuck!

Good Morning,

The only thing keeping me from walking to th DQ was the big hill I would have had to walk up. Believe me, it was so tempting.

Busy day for me today. Our Family Breakfast is this morning at 9am. Than I have to go over to Sis's to do her bills and take her grocery shopping. Tonight I have my Tai Chi class and than home for dinner.< /span>

I'm fixing Swiss Steak for tonight, mashed potatoes, green Beans and a cresent rolls. Yummy.

Everyone have a great day. Hugs to all of you.

Wow... good going on avoiding the monkey bread, Tracy... that would've made me cave for SURE!

My DH gives me crap about not eating, too. But I AM eating... just less... so I think that makes him think I'm NOT eating. If I eat a bigger lunch (like I will today), then I might have a Protein Shake or something little for dinner, and he'll say "You're not eating??!" I *am* eating, he just didn't see me do it! Ha!

Maybe your DH is the same way? So sometimes I have to "fake" it for him... make him think I'm eating when I'm not... hmmmmm... faking it... I guess I'm a good faker! :cool2: LOL!

Michelle - what else do you *fake*... :cool2:

Juan's the same way when I don't eat. Don't know what it is with these men... Like we can't afford to skip a few meals...