Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good Wednesday Morn, Gals!~~

Yikes! It looks like we got out of September just in the nick of time! On to October! We can make it ROCK, girls! We are violets & those steel magnolias have NOTHIN' on my Vi's!! So c'mon everyone... let's start fresh today (if you haven't already) and make this a great month!!

I love you all... & my heart goes out to each of you with personal woes... which is all of us on some level... but that, my friends, is called LIFE... it's beautiful & horrible all at once.

We're all in this together -- I'm here for you & I know that you're here for me! When you're at your last straw... think of your Vi's & let us be strong for you!! That's what I do!! I think to myself "There's a group of amazing women out there who love me & are with me in spirit right now... make them proud!!" It helps me!!

Smooches to each of you!! Make it a great day!

I am VERY proud to relay..... I DID NOT TOUCH THE PIE! I hunkered down under my quilt and kept my ass in BED... 2 hours of biggest loser and 1 hour of Half their size and then sleepy time. I was thirsty, I was craving food....... but I didn't even get up unless it was to check on Robby or pee! YayME........

The scale this morning 180.6 (the scale sunday was up 186) Also I haven't had any dt dr pepper or booze since Saturday.... I'm pulling out all the stops. I want to see 174 again and I really want 169

I awoke with a huge headache, so I'm drinking coffee. Thanks TRACY for the txt! It hit me as soon as I turned on my office light! LOL Made me smile.

Michelle: I couldn't agree more!

RABBIT RABBIT RABBIT!!

Happy October! Lets make a vow that October is our month to really focus on our food and drinking (BEFORE the holidays hit) October is a perfect month to do it.

Good OCTOBER Morning Violets~

WOW...I am very lucky to have my sistas to help! Michelle...great post...everyone, great posts!

I am in w/ the piehole report again! I like being held accountable. I have been on a shit slope but that is in the past! In a week or so, I can exercise again. Tonight I am having people over for tacos, but I will be honest and post what went into the pie hole today!

YEAH LADIES!!! Thanks for being in my corner. I have been too busy for my own good and get overwhelmed.

LOVE YA'LL!

Good morning ladies~

I LOVE what Laura said the other day to Jenn and I have not been able to get it out of my head. She said something along the lines of "you won't bring the violets down, we will lift you up". Excuse me but that is a powerful sentence!! YAY LAURA....my new motto!!

I feel like a St. Bernard breathing through my mouth all the time. Its the little things in life we take for granted....like breathing through our nostrils! I can not wait until my sinuses clear up.

I have gone and let myself get addicted to sunflower seeds. I wish I had some speed so I would be so busy dashing about doing this & that so I would not even have time to think about them. Better sunflower seeds than ice cream I guess. They have alot of Protein and no carbs really to speak of. So, are they ok? Ms wishy washy! lol

I hope that everyone has a great day! And Tracy...I am so proud of you for not eating pie :cursing:

ROCKtober!!! Love it!

Look at what I got in my email today! from my mom..

Well I have got my financing for the band. One of our paid off credit cards for 1.8 % interest for a year. I'll be calling the doctor in Denver late this afternoon or in the morning to set up my band. I'll keep you updated on when.

Tracy who had those cheap flights?

Kinda of nervous, this is a lot of money I'm spending.

YAY for Tracys mom!! WOOHOOO!! That is so exciting!

So far I have done 2 loads of clothes (washed & folded), made the beds, emptied dishwasher. Now on to folding another load of clothes, taking a shower, putting on my makeup even though I have nowhere to go. Why you ask? Because it makes me feel better on the inside knowing I look good on the outside....

Morning girls... Love Rocktober too! Hopefully this is going to be a good month for me... I've come to believe just recently that your life is affected by your attitude towards it. I'm going to keep my chin up and keep on keeping on and hopefully even thought I might have bumps along the way they won't affect me like they have in the past. I'm turning 32 this month... The horrors...

I'll have to check out the side affects of those anti-anxiety medications more carefully... Someone told me that they affect your libido? Why can't they ever have good side affects? Like make you exercise like a fiend or make you crave lots of veggies?

We are throwing a huge party for Juan's grandma this weekend... Why oh why do I get stuck with the majority of the planning of this event? Because I ask questions, that's why. Can't keep my big mouth shut. I asked Juan's mom last week if she had ordered the flowers, "no, can you do that?". okaayy. Then yesterday I asked if she had ordered the food "no, can you do that?" WTF? It's 4 days before this huge 100 people party and there has been no food ordered?? I had to scramble to find a DJ too. Most are booked months or weeks in advance. His whole family is like that. So laid back about everything. And to tell you the God honest truth everything always works out for them. I'm a planner, so is my whole family. We'll plan right down to the last minute detail of something and something always goes wrong. They leave everything to the last minute and their life is just oh so easy... Makes no sense to me... But anyhoo. I'm off to find a caterer for this weekend. We'll probably end up eating pizza...

I am VERY proud to relay..... I DID NOT TOUCH THE PIE! I hunkered down under my quilt and kept my ass in BED... 2 hours of biggest loser and 1 hour of Half their size and then sleepy time. I was thirsty, I was craving food....... but I didn't even get up unless it was to check on Robby or pee! YayME........

The scale this morning 180.6 (the scale sunday was up 186) Also I haven't had any dt dr pepper or booze since Saturday.... I'm pulling out all the stops. I want to see 174 again and I really want 169

I can't tell you how proud I am of you!!!!!!! High five girly!!! Woo Hoo!!! Victory!
Good Wednesday Morn, Gals!~~

Yikes! It looks like we got out of September just in the nick of time! On to October! We can make it ROCK, girls! We are violets & those steel magnolias have NOTHIN' on my Vi's!! So c'mon everyone... let's start fresh today (if you haven't already) and make this a great month!!

I love you all... & my heart goes out to each of you with personal woes... which is all of us on some level... but that, my friends, is called LIFE... it's beautiful & horrible all at once.

We're all in this together -- I'm here for you & I know that you're here for me! When you're at your last straw... think of your Vi's & let us be strong for you!! That's what I do!! I think to myself "There's a group of amazing women out there who love me & are with me in spirit right now... make them proud!!" It helps me!!

Smooches to each of you!! Make it a great day!

Excellent post, Michelle! Thank you for that boost! :cool2:
Now on to folding another load of clothes, taking a shower, putting on my makeup even though I have nowhere to go. Why you ask? Because it makes me feel better on the inside knowing I look good on the outside....
Isn't that the truth?? DH will appreciate it too. :mellow:

Haydee - Don't know if you're going strictly Mexican food or not, but Goode Company does wonderful catering work at a reasonable cost, and/or picking up pans of lasagna & salad, etc from Carrabba's could help. Also pretty darn reasonable.

3 days clean and sober!! Working on day 4...... :cursing:

Good morning!!!

Rocktober love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My nose is still running! I hate fall allergies!!!!

Yay for your mom Tracy!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is she not going to your Dr.? How does Charles feel about you leaving? Hugs!!

How is it going Laura? How is the back? Are you in your second trimester yet?

Okay off I go for my day!!!!

I'll have to check out the side affects of those anti-anxiety medications more carefully... Someone told me that they affect your libido? Why can't they ever have good side affects? Like make you exercise like a fiend or make you crave lots of veggies?

Haydee.. need to make one thing clear. The meds Bob takes for panic attacks are totally different than the ones he takes for depression. He takes Antivan for panic attacks and takes it when he feels one coming on. The pills for depression, he takes every day. Different issues... different pills.

Haydee - Don't know if you're going strictly Mexican food or not, but Goode Company does wonderful catering work at a reasonable cost, and/or picking up pans of lasagna & salad, etc from Carrabba's could help. Also pretty darn reasonable.

no, no mexican food at all actually. We were thinking of BBQ! Never thought about Goode, thanks for the tip. I wonder if they'll do it with such short notice... Let me call them....

Judy - thanks for the clarifycation. I thought they were all the same pills for depression and anxiety...

My princess has another chiropractor appointment today. Another $75 bucks...lovely...

Piehole report:

1 cup of coffee with powder Creamer and one teaspoon of sugar

1 can of tuna with 2 TBS of full fat mayo

6 ritz crackers

Jane: My mom is going to Denver for the cost. My doc is 16.5K and Denver is 10K

So far so good on eating........

1 glass of Water

1 bowl of WC oatmeal with a bit of skim milk

Deciding between tuna or eggs for lunch

My boss is taking me out to lunch tomorrow for my bday so I don't know where I'm picking yet... might be potato Soup, but that isn't LC.. what are some good ideas that won't get stuck?