Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Kat, too funny, put them in their place!!!

Haydee call the Dr. I have never had a anxiety attack, but that would scare me!! Especially coming out of the blue like that!

Laura feeling better????

Congrats to Terry and both Tracys for their weight loss and dedication to STICKING TO THE GOAL!!!

Well off to start my day even though my nose is running off the hook!!!

wow do you get health insurance in jail too?

Three hots and a cot.... which doesn't keep with my 5-6 small meals a day so I'm not goin'!!:thumbdown::tt2:

Afternoon, Vi's~~

Couldn't get on this morning... then had lots to read to catch up!

Too funny Kat -- You go girl! You're my hero!

TracyK -- WHAT are you up to?? Sounds like no good! :thumbdown:

Haydee -- Yep, get thee to a doc, dearie!

Judy -- It doesn't really sound like you had much of a summer up there this year... now it's 50s already?? Ai yai yai!

Terry & Tracy -- Yay on the clean eating! Me, too! Well, one day... 1.5 if you count so far today, too!!

Janie -- Be careful or you'll end up doing ALL our hair in June!! But then maybe you could write off the trip as "work"!!

Laura -- Ew. Just ew.

Jenn -- This is said with all possible gentleness & honesty: Get. Some. Help.

Pam -- You PB the best -- always an entertaining story w/it! Take care of yourself!

Suzie -- What's up today??

I just got back from Zumba! -- fun once again... & full-on sweat-fest, too! The kids are off from school today for Rosh Hashana (sp?) (Happy New Year, btw) & they went to the Y w/me (they played racquetball together -- how sweet!) & peeked in @ me and I think they're STILL laughing at me... stinkers!

Make it a great one, Vi's!

Omgosh Jenn: you were on the post I lost......... I love ya girl but you are not loving yourself. Please go talk to someone. Your kids need their mother, and we need you! and do NOT stop posting here!

Kat: I'm going back to read your story again.. I LOVE IT!

Michelle: Sounds like you have a plan.........and a good one!

OK so I'm doing good on day two.. need to go refill my Water glass though... and I have to work.

KISSES

Michelle-I got the pachage in the mail :cursing: Way cool! Thanks so much!

No luck with the chore of the day.

:thumbdown: At least I am not stress eating. THAT is what matters to me the most!

Edited by TracyK

Another good thing about these sinus problems is that I am SO thirsty with this medication that I know I am getting enough water!

So has anyone ever had an anxiety attack? Some kind of something happened to me yesterday around 5pm. I ran to the bathroom as I was leaving my office and when I tried to get off the toilet I got really dizzy all of a sudden. Then I felt this very very bad pain in my chest. Felt like something was squeezing my torso. Could only take short little breaths. Then I was freezing cold but started sweating profusely. I was so scared. Lasted about 5 minutes then all of a sudden the pain just stopped and I was able to take a deep breath. Scared me so bad. When I told a co-worker about it she said it sounded like an anxiety attack. I felt fine after that. I felt fine this morning too. Don't know if I should go to the doctor or not. What do ya'll think?
I've had anxiety attacks but it was many years ago and I don't exactly remember the symptoms. I did enjoy the drugs they gave me for them, though!! :cursing:
Kat & Haydee-still trying the dime/quarter thing with no luck....will keep you all posted on the effort...speaking of which, are people able to get on the internet while in jail? I may need to know this info! LOL
LOL!!!
wow do you get health insurance in jail too?
ROFL!!!!!!!!!
Woot! Guess the new siggy says it all!! C'mon girls -- let's do this thing!!
Ain't no way I can stay off the scale until Nov. 1st.

I'm 2.5 days clean and sober. :thumbdown:

Indeed, anti-anxiety meds are scrumptious. Makes life a lot easier to handle! There's a girl here at work that has them, so during this busy season when one of us is spazzing out, she passes it out.

((Jennifur)) don't stop posting, you won't bring us down, we'll bring YOU UP!!

Oh and did I tell ya'll I had to move offices again? Just finished moving almost everything except the computer & chair.

Yeesh.

They moved me to the big fancy office I didn't want original, but a new employee coming in and they want him to be in my office because it's near the production manager, and they're suppose to be working together.

I made it look as homey as I can, but the last person in that office had the walls painted a poop brown, really is an eyesore. Tried covering it with all the pics I have, but since it's a lot bigger than I normally have I don't have enough. I'll send a pic later!

Oh and it has a big executive desk.. WITH NO DRAWERS. Never heard of such a thing, not sure where I'll keep my personal effects.

Hey girls you have to hear the latest in the ball park saga!!!

As I said earlier, I took my Mom to town to buy the stuff for my Dads birthday--which we did. Met Rick and a friend of his for lunch, and had a great time. Well except I fell! In the Dollar Store, they had a disaster in their store, and I stepped without seeing it on a piece of cellophane on the floor and my foot went out sideways, and when I tried to catch myself I hit shelves they had stacked against another shelf--and down I went! The cashier laughed at me! I was scared, physically hurting, and mortified ----and she laughed and they all went away, and I was MAD!!!!!!!!!!!

I found the manager, told him his store was a hazzard, that I fell, and his cashier laughed! Anyway, he filled out an accident report so if I feel I need to see a Dr. I can at their expense.

Anyway......on to the story! I come home and Connie my next door neighbor hollers that she has something for me. I go over -- leaving Kinsey sleeping in the van--- and she has this balloon bouquet. One balloon is pink mylar, another purple, a couple of florals, and one says You're #1. I thought "what in the heck?" I open the card, and it says "You're our hero!! Way to go!!!" it was signed from the Shop Office Staff. Rick's secretary, and the other girls in the office who were there sent them!!!

And at lunch Rick said Brett actually come to the office and face to face apologized to him for the "crap" his wife started! Rick said he told him he appreciated it because his wife had had a really rough few weeks, and did not need that!

Wierd way things turn out!!!

I too laughed hard at Chuck you Farley----and know somehow, somewhere I too will fit that gem into conversation!!! LOL

Well I need to unpack bags from the store.....will the fun never end???

Kat

KAT! you okay? all your incisions ok? I can't believe that lady laughed at you! Especially since she works there! I'd be all types of concerned if a customer fell in my store. Oh and that's so awesome that the girls sent you that ballon bouquet. Proves that there's alot of people that would love to have the guts to do what you did!

I made an appt for later on this week with my GP for my anxiety attack. What's the effect that you get with the medication? What makes them SCRUMPTIOUS??

I'm 2.5 days clean and sober. :thumbup:

Congrats on your sobriety! Feels good, huh? I am glad so many of us are back on the bandwagon! Makes it easier to be accountable.

Oh and it has a big executive desk.. WITH NO DRAWERS. Never heard of such a thing, not sure where I'll keep my personal effects.

Thats because execs have the secretaries doing all the work...they do not need desk drawers!

I made an appt for later on this week with my GP for my anxiety attack. What's the effect that you get with the medication? What makes them SCRUMPTIOUS??

Haydee I have heard they are fabulous:tongue2:If you do not like them you can give them to me:tt1:

I did OUTSTANDING today! I have had 1080 calories, 80 grams of Protein and about 40 carbs. I may have a sf fudgesicle tonight. :drool: Losing weight while not smoking....what a deal!

Have a great night everyone!!!