Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

They're gonna thing yer preggo Pam :biggrin:

This new temp we hired, she's been here a month and already gotten around to 5 guys in the back..someone pointed out the herpes on her lips, and then she has been puking in the bathroom lately.

The guys she slept with look absolutely sick to their stomach (one is married, ahem).

I don't know why, since it's kind of sad really, but it makes me laugh.

I think the funny part, besides the herpes and sleezy folks in general, she is a horrible bitch, no one likes her.. and she's really ugly... But she thinks she's a goddess. I dunno, I guess you'd have to meet her.

Anyone else extremely giddy about TV being back on?

I became use to absolutely nothing worth watching on, and relying on Reality TV to entertain me.. Now I have 3-5 shows a night, I am overwhelmed and I look at my tivo like it's Christmas lol.

Well home from the game, and we won (they won--I watched!).

I went into the dugout and I ask Bill if I could speak to he and Brett for a second---he looked kinda funny at me and said sure, so they walked to the open door where I was. I calmly told them that I wanted to touch base with them before speaking to their wives, but I had been told by several people that they were remarking on my "tracks" and my weight loss. The guys looked horrified! Brett said and I quote "my wife and my sister live to gossip, and they can be real bitches". I told them, that rumors like that can be devastating, not just to me but to Rick's job, and that I planned to speak to them about it, and explain that I just had major surgery, and several IV's thus the "tracks" not drugs. They kept apologizing, and you could see Brett did NOT want me to speak to them! And sure enough before I ever could finish my conversation with them, here come the women-------they saw us in conversation and that is a big time NO NO!

Before I could say a word, Bill told his wife (who is Brett's sister) something about her mouth overloading her ass---and that she owed me an apology. I told them I was just speaking to their husbands as teammates before coming out to talk to them, that I understood they thought the marks on my arms were conducive to my weight loss. Bretts wife is overweight, while not really big, I played on it---shame on me but I DID!!! I told them, the marks on my arms are from IV's, I just had major surgery---I do not do drugs. They kept denying saying it---I just stared them down and said it was amazing to me that 3 different people told me about it----but that I just wanted to assure them that I was not doing drugs. That I had had lap band surgery to lose my weight, and I would be glad to discuss it with her for her weight, and refer her to some websites to learn more about it!!! She was spitting and sputtering and I swear to you her ears turned purple!!! She did not blush like usual, it was only her ears! Funniest thing!

They sat waaaaaaay down the bleachers from me, and the girls I always sit with. And we made special effort to really cheer for their husbands. That is the only down part about it, the guys surely caught all kinds of hell over it, but maybe they will get enough and tell them to simply shut up!!!

I felt better for saying something, as opposed to ignoring it. Plus it felt good to get my digs in about her weight, she used to give me go to hell looks all the time, and refused to speak to me---now I am several sizes smaller than her----and I am not a druggie, just a bandie!!! LOL

Well I am off to bed---just wanted to tell ya what happened!

See ya in the mornin'!!

Kat

Good Morning, Violets..

Kat.. that is priceless! Good for you for standing up for yourself like that!!

PamELa... since this last fill, I notice I can't eat things I used to. I fixed myself a pork steak last night and ate little bites with applesauce. I could only eat four tiny bites before it started with that feeling. I pb'd and said that's it. Can't do pork. I left the rest of the meat for Bob when he got home. He finished it, said it was just delicious and proceeded to feel stuck the rest of the evening. At last he knows what it's like to be restricted.

I havent weighed myself lately cause of all the junk I had while watching the debates. This Thursday we'll be with another couple and she's having lapband surgery on 10/10 so I know we'll eat sensibly there.

Got to go get some Breakfast and get ready for my hospital shift.

Everyone have a great day!! Sure is Fall like here today... 50 degrees, cloudy and the colors on the trees are getting more and more prominent.

CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!! Kat, I loved that story...CHUCK YOU FARLEY!!! HAHA...biotches!

Me, preggos??? Sus is good but not that good, lol!

Another busy day here! I really need a day off, lol, it is Tuesday.

Have a great day...xoxooxox

I lost two posts!

KAT THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I did good on eating yesterday.. probably my best eating day in MONTHS!!!! I managed to drink all 4 glasses of Water so that put me right around 90 oz's. I made egg salad for today, and I also put leftover grilled jerk chicken in the crockers with an onion and pinto Beans that I cooked all night.. smelled SO yummy when I left this morning.

Good morning everyone-

lost another .5 I guess to some people .5 is nothing but to me it is everything...why? because two of the .5s is 1.0 LOL!

I have so much to do today...my agenda today is making a dime into a quarter... Wish me luck :biggrin:

Jenn-I am glad you posted. We miss you. Give yourself a break, ok?

.........the guys surely caught all kinds of hell over it, but maybe they will get enough and tell them to simply shut up!!!

I felt better for saying something, as opposed to ignoring it. Plus it felt good to get my digs in about her weight, she used to give me go to hell looks all the time, and refused to speak to me---now I am several sizes smaller than her

This is the BEST story I've heard in ages!! YOU GO, KAT!!!! I would have given $100 to be there!!! I'm really proud of the way you handled it. Perfect!!

Also, I did good on eating yesterday.. probably my best eating day in MONTHS!!!!

I've got 2 good eating days under my belt...and working on Day 3. Feelin' strong! How 'bout you?

Thanks ladies, it was something I could not just let slide. Rumors like that tend to grow....and while this might not stop the rumor or them flappin' their lips, there were lots of people around----and lots who know me anyway, but it felt good to handle it!! You should have seen Rick's eyebrows disappear into his hairline when I told her I would get her info on the band!! LOL

TracyK, you figure out that dime/quarter thing, you let me know---K?

My eating is going back to normal---I have regained the weight I lost---when I was in the hospital early that morning for X ray studies, they weighed me in at 147 pounds! When I left 36 hours later----I was 155 pounds, I was so full of fluid!! It has bounced up and down ever since----but I am now between the 157 and 160 and happy there, so will work on maintaining that. With no fill still, so we will see how it goes, and I will go for a fill if the weight begins adding up!!! The band is there (thank goodness!!) so I can utilize it when I need it!

I am doing yet another birthday this weekend! This one is my Dads 75th! We are having cake following church---going to go with Mom today and get a few things, we are doing kind of a Fall theme, and then donating the decorations to the church to use for the Thanksgiving dinner, and for the season in the fellowship hall.

This is the last parent with a birthday for awhile (til June). But we still have kids with birthdays all the way til Christmas! Our son starts it in Sept. Then DD's in Oct. & Nov. a SIL in Oct. and then Kinsey the first of December.....then it is Christmas!

See TracyK------I REALLY need to know about your dime/quarter thing!!

Terry, I know what you mean about the low carbing----I don't know how I kept it so low for so long!!! Lived on meat, eggs and cheese I guess!!!

I can begin adding raw veggies (salads---yay) back to my diet after Thursday. It is amazing how much I miss them! I fixed us some chicken sandwiches to take and eat as we drove to the game, and I used Ranch on mine as opposed to mayo---all I wanted then was salad! When we have early games like that, we have to either eat there----which is hot dogs, chili pies, nachos.....OR eat on the go. So I made sandwiches!!!

Well I better get dressed and ready to go---Mom will be calling any minute to find out what time I want to go---and I better get moving while Kinsey is still awake or it will be a couple hours!

Will check in when I get back. TracyK---work HARD on that dime/quarter project!!!

Hugs,

Kat

Ditto for me TracyK, let me know how your little project goes, I could really use it right now too!

Way to go KAT!! I'm the type of person that just fumes about stuff but never confronts anyone. Or if I do I start bawling even before I start talking. I'm ubber-sensitive. I live vicariously through you!

Jane - YES, you were supposed to straighten my hair! Maybe in April? Takes a looooonnnggg time though. Just warning you, LOL!

Jenn, Jenn, Jenn - get thee some help ASAP! Please don't take this the wrong way but HELLO? WTF are you doing to yourself? You are not a horrible person and you don't deserve to be treated like a toilet. I know first hand that everyone can sit here and say good encouraging things to you but it'll just go in one ear and out the other. No one can do the work but yourself and no one can tell you when you're finally ready to start doing it but yourself. Basically the only thing I can give you is when you finally, finally make a committment to yourself and decide to respect yourself then good things will happen. I guarantee you that... Love you. Don't stop posting. It's good to at least come on here and purge...

Laura - I agree with Terry as how to go about contracting a cleaning person. Referrals from friends is the way to go. Ask co-workers too... Ask people that you trust and that lead the same type of lifestyle as you...

Gonna post this before I lose it... My computer's been acting up...

Pammy - "Chuck you Farley", my new favorite saying!! Was that the first time you PB'd since your last fill? I seriously have only PB'd once or twice that I can remember. Now I'm beginning to think that there might be something wrong with my band because I dont' PB!

So has anyone ever had an anxiety attack? Some kind of something happened to me yesterday around 5pm. I ran to the bathroom as I was leaving my office and when I tried to get off the toilet I got really dizzy all of a sudden. Then I felt this very very bad pain in my chest. Felt like something was squeezing my torso. Could only take short little breaths. Then I was freezing cold but started sweating profusely. I was so scared. Lasted about 5 minutes then all of a sudden the pain just stopped and I was able to take a deep breath. Scared me so bad. When I told a co-worker about it she said it sounded like an anxiety attack. I felt fine after that. I felt fine this morning too. Don't know if I should go to the doctor or not. What do ya'll think?

Hah Kat, wish I could have seen it. You're so bubbly and outgoing I can't picture you going off on anyone!!

Pammy - "Chuck you Farley", my new favorite saying!! Was that the first time you PB'd since your last fill? I seriously have only PB'd once or twice that I can remember. Now I'm beginning to think that there might be something wrong with my band because I dont' PB!

So has anyone ever had an anxiety attack? Some kind of something happened to me yesterday around 5pm. I ran to the bathroom as I was leaving my office and when I tried to get off the toilet I got really dizzy all of a sudden. Then I felt this very very bad pain in my chest. Felt like something was squeezing my torso. Could only take short little breaths. Then I was freezing cold but started sweating profusely. I was so scared. Lasted about 5 minutes then all of a sudden the pain just stopped and I was able to take a deep breath. Scared me so bad. When I told a co-worker about it she said it sounded like an anxiety attack. I felt fine after that. I felt fine this morning too. Don't know if I should go to the doctor or not. What do ya'll think?

Haydee.. the Bobster has had many anxiety attacks and they are just as you described....BUT.. go to a doctor and get it checked out. It's nothing to fool with. There are meds for the attacks and he takes them when he feels the attack coming on.

Kat & Haydee-still trying the dime/quarter thing with no luck....will keep you all posted on the effort...speaking of which, are people able to get on the internet while in jail? I may need to know this info! LOL

Haydee.. the Bobster has had many anxiety attacks and they are just as you described....BUT.. go to a doctor and get it checked out. It's nothing to fool with. There are meds for the attacks and he takes them when he feels the attack coming on.

Okay, will do... Better safe than sorry.

TracyK - yes they let you get on the internet in jail. Doncha know that it's better than Club Med in there???