Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Haydee, don't have a clue about adobe, but I CAN run a vacuum AND do your dishes.

Jane

HAIR!!! Don't forget you can do her hair, Jane!!!:cool2:

I have this visual of Jane behind Haydee doing her hair with one arm snaked out and in a sink full of dishes, and a leg wrapped around the vaccuum handle.....whata multitasker she is!!!!!!

Kat

TracyK----no "loose" teeth-----but a partial with a couple of molars on it!!!

You made me curious, so I showed Kinsey our picture, and told her the same thing....These are Granny's friends. She too looked at it and finally she tells me "They are all girls, you don't like boys for friends?" Then she points at Haydee and says "She is my friend too she is really pretty!"

So I tell her "what about the rest of us, what are we chopped liver?" She laughs and says we are all pretty and she wants a picture with us!!

Kids!!!!

Kat

LOL, she is pretty, she is my friend too. That's too funny!! Haydee is gorgeous!

Hey V's~

Sus suggested we let our maid go! So today, I asked my school secretary to call her and let her know we wont need her in Oct. I feel bad, cause I know she counts on that $200. I told Susanne that I wasn't going to do ANY cleaning, change one bed sheet, NO TOILETS...nuttin'!!! I came home today and the place is spotless. We will see in Nov. I did not ask for my key back...yet. When Sus settles in to a job, she may want a maid. But actually she likes to clean. Me..nope. I work 2 jobs and don't want to clean. Sorry...I work my ass off too. So we will see!

All the violets are beautiful! I don't have a loose tooth though. I have gray hair, if that is any help!

OK...off to work on job #2~

xoxoxoox

Haydee, didn't I say in Texas that I would straighten your hair? I think so. Just add that to the agenda!

Isn't it a lovely lovely stock day! Now it looks like I can retire when I am 87 instead of 80!

Oh well.......

Hey Girls,

I am pooped. We have been walking like crazy today. Last night we spent the night at a holtel at the "Lake". It was so good to see the lake again. I sure do miss living there. Sad that we sold our place a few years ago. But there was no way we could keep both houses going, but now that hubby is retired we have the time for it.

It's amazing that I can't be away from home for one night without getting phone calls from home. Yikes. I hate to think what would they do if something happened to me.

I've done ok with my eating. Had to stop at wally world this morning and buy a case of Water. It's easier to do that when traveling. Just have to make to many stops for --you know what!!!!!!!

Have a great evening and I'll check in later.

hi gals

just a quick check in

Tracyks- congrats

Terry - glad you made it through your mom's service

Tracyk - hey there ... you feeling better?

Jane - you got sick too?

Kat - glad you are feeling better

Denise - what cute grand babies!

Laura - how are you feeling these days? any better?

Suzie - you still working hard?

Gina - hey there... i

Pamela- I'm so sorry about your dad... and somehow missed your drunk post... I'm sure it was funn

Judy - hi - don't you guys have a trip coming up?

Well - me, I'm just super depressed, I went to the date by myself, and I thought I convinced myself i wwas ok with it... but 5 drinks and a small pc of fish later... I hooked up with a boy... (judy cover your ears)... and that was all it was ... a hook up... and I did naughty things in public... and with a 24 year old!!!!! can't i go to jail for that... ? what a charmer he was..

Anyway, when all was said and done i instantly hated myself for what i did and have come to realize i have not an ounce of self respect for myself.

I am a month behind on my mtg and don't have money until Friday and there is just nothing i can do about it and hope that will not be too horribly late where they freak.

I'm so depressed i'm not sleeping and eating horribly because i can't get much down and keep it down.

and no health insurance until 11/1 and i have to pay for it again... like i need another expense!

anyway, enough of me... just know what a horrible person I am and I'm sorry I am not here like I should be. I miss you guys but i'm just so down I don't want to bring anyone with me.

Love you all!

I hear ya Pam, we got estimates from a cleaning lady, it was reasonable cost ($65 for every other week), but the lady came over to do an estimate, and she seemed like a tweaker. If I know one thing about tweakers.. they steal. I was really uncomfortable with her, so I passed. I haven't actively been looking since, but damn I'd love to have a maid. Russell keeps bringing it up too, he's one of the laziest people alive, he won't clean unless we have a big fight and I have to be cleaning when he's cleaning or he heavy sighs and huffs the whole time.. just like a kid! And with me being hurt, I can't do any bending cleaning..

I've said it before, it's too hard to find someone to clean that I know I can trust. Dealing with my bro & sis has made me leery of strangers in my home. They would have to be a big ray of sunshine and smiling, and no signs at all of drugs or depressions. Thus, no maid so far :cool2:

I have a great cleaning woman. She just charges $50 every other week, but my place is under 900 square feet. But, on the other hand I am cluttery. Not dirty, but just stuff everywhere that she has to pick up. I always give her more. I always leave money laying around, whether it be dollars or change and she always puts it together. She is great and super nice!!

Jenn you are NOT A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I am not really sick, just a runny nose. Allergies and yesterday no motivation!!!

Am watching Dancing with the Stars. I love that show, missed it last week, being in KC, wake, and then work. Sorry that Ted McGinley left before I even saw him.

Nothing more to say, have a good night!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER JENN WE LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya Pam, we got estimates from a cleaning lady, it was reasonable cost ($65 for every other week), but the lady came over to do an estimate, and she seemed like a tweaker. If I know one thing about tweakers.. they steal. I was really uncomfortable with her, so I passed. I haven't actively been looking since, but damn I'd love to have a maid. Russell keeps bringing it up too, he's one of the laziest people alive, he won't clean unless we have a big fight and I have to be cleaning when he's cleaning or he heavy sighs and huffs the whole time.. just like a kid! And with me being hurt, I can't do any bending cleaning..

I've said it before, it's too hard to find someone to clean that I know I can trust. Dealing with my bro & sis has made me leery of strangers in my home. They would have to be a big ray of sunshine and smiling, and no signs at all of drugs or depressions. Thus, no maid so far :smile:

OMG how funny this is brought up because several weeks ago my hubby and I were interviewing for a cleaning person to come in twice a month just to do the deep clean stuff....I swear we interviewed about 15 people and EVERY woman looked like a tweaker!!!!! I wouldn't let them in my house for 5 minutes by themselves. Anyway, we ended up hiring a guy who so far has done a great job....was out of here a little faster than I thought he should be this last time and wasn't as thorough as I wanted him to be, but like my hubby said, next time we'll leave a list of specific things we want him to do before I feel like I need to address it. Anyway, our world is full of tweakers!!!! LOL ....

not funny though because my daughter is one of them :cool2:

"Tweaker"?? Never heard that term. Will have to go look it up on Urban Dictionary. I got my housekeeper just asking friends if they knew of anyone or had a housekeeper themselves. She's been with us for 7 years now. She's not the best in the world, but she's very sweet and honest as the day is long. She has also worked hard to learn English and get her citizenship and provide a better life for her children. I respect her a lot.

Ok, Day 2 of being a good little Low-Carber went well!

1025 calories

47g carbs

50g Protein

Not bad, eh? Don't know how I ever did 20g carbs!!? I logged my food almost every single day and averaged 35-40g/day.

Oops..gotta run...bbl.

Tweaker.. meth addict, crack.. something that makes them real fidgety and nervous all the time, and eyes dart a lot. (Looking for my shit to steal.)

Laura~ I just sent you a PM...lol, I typed PB. I did not send you a PB.

Funny PB story...today I had a meeting at 9:30am (on my break). I had just posted about not being hungry, etc. Well, at the meeting, someone made these really small lemon muffins w/ honey butter for our meeting. I was obliged (sp) to take one cause he made a big fuss about making one. Well, they were delish...however, imagine a dry muffin at 9:30am. HAHA...I know you all know what I am talking about. So I am sitting in this meeting, dying! Stuck as all get out and sliming and trying to not look sick. Someone asks if I am ok, (I am sure I had a bad look on my face). I try to hold out...hoping, praying at this point, it will go down. Then it became a HELL NO...NOT GOING DOWN...GET UP AND WALK OUT FAST... type of thing. I grab my keys, hoping to make it to my room, and just as I got to my door, I had to PB in the hallway garbage can. HAHAHA...thank goodness nobody saw, esp. kids. I returned to the meeting and had to announce how I had to be sick! LOL...it was good too. But I almost did not make it.

Have a good night!