Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I just showed macy a pic of all of us violets. I said "these are mommas friends". She looked it over really well then she says "do any of your friends have a loose tooth?" LMAO!

Good afternoon, Violets.. Ethan is napping so I get a chance to get on here. The internet went down here for a few hours this morning. I decided to take Ethan out for a ride to go see PoPPa at the Dems party headquarters where he was volunteering. So we got a nice ride, he got an Obama button and a balloon. We came home and then went out in the back yard where I chopped all the flowers down in preparation for winter :thumbup: and Ethan dug in the sand and dirt. We were out for about an hour and then came in and he had some lunch. Now he's sleeping and I can catch up on some things.

So far today I have had...

Breakfast...1 egg scrambled with a slice of cheese and 1/2 a turkey sausage patty crumbled in.

11:30 a Special K Protein bar

1 glass of Crystal Light and 1/2 glass of 1% chocolate milk

I'll have some sliced turkey wrapped in swiss cheese for lunch at 2:30

It's nice to look forward to eating when the time between is short. It sure makes me stop grazing every time I walk into the kitchen.

Haydee, wish I could help you. I know there is a way to retrieve deleted things, but I sure don't know how.

Laura.. we're all anxious to hear how it went at the docs today.

Michelle... I wish I could go more than a few days without weighing, but I too need the accountability. I know how frustrating it is when you do everything right and the scales don't reflect it... :mellow: But I just need to know.

TracyK... tell Macy I don't have any loose teeth, but I have lots of gold ones!! That oughta interest her!

TracyinKS... you can get bit by a Black Widow spider and not know it????? :thumbup::eek: Now that's scary!

Where's Susie today?????

Got to go finish up a load of laundry. Will check back later.

Just got back from doing my weights circuit @ the Y. My arms are all wibble-dee wobbly... wow they are out of shape!

Doing good on eating + I've exercised for the day. Yay me! :thumbup:

Well, it wasn't quite as grandiose as I had hoped, but hopefully we're moving in a good direction.

He said my pelvis is twisted, so he did some tests to see what hurts, and we found some things that hurt.. Then he showed me a few exercises, to do at home, and at work. After we did reps of those, he did the 'tests' again, and I wasn't hurting. So that's a good start. He told me I need to do these at home every day. I need to get a ball. That was cute, he asked if I wanted a boy or girl, I said girl.. so he goes to get a ball for exercises and it's pink with the little mermaid on it.. he said 'This will help you have a girl' LOL.

So I'll do the exercises for a week, and see what happens.

The good news is, he said my pelvis is instable right now, that's why it's shifted.. but he said when the baby starts filling out the area down there, it will stabilize itself. It's nice to hear it, I had read this generally goes away at 20 weeks, but that's self-diagnosing the problem.

Haydee: I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!! maybe call the help line at Adobe.

Judy: I KNOW!!!!!! she woke up with it, and it hurts like crazy.

My tummy is rumbling but I don't have anything HEALTHY to eat... I am however on my FOURTH... yes I said FOURTH glass of Water for the day! My rings are already loosey goosey.........I need to figure out something, cause there is a candy jar two offices over!

quick edit......... dang it I found club crackers in my desk, but I also found the jar of Smart Balance peanut butter.... 3 carbs for 2 tablespoons

Edited by TracyinKS

Sounds good, Laura... make sure you do the exercises! Anything to help you feel better!!

Don't go there, Tracy!! Do not visit the evil office 2 doors over!!

This is my worst time of day... between now & bedtime... so ha ha, half the day is "worst" for me!... but I know it & must persevere in my new Day 1 of being "good"... aaahhhh!

C'mon Tracy... if I can do it, then so can you!! Let's be good together!!!

I just threw away a bag of toffee coated nuts when I realized I was eating a handful every time I went into the kitchen:thumbup:

I am having such a hard time today being good....I am up to about 900 calories for the day...If I stop grazing now and just have a small supper I can salvage the day!

I was sad to find out my favorite chicken salad.. the chicken salad, salad.. at Firehouse Subs.. has about 800 calories in it. I love that thing, and always thought I was eating right. Then I found out if I just got a ham sub, it's like 300 calories. Hrmph.

Lets be good!! Or ya'll be good, I'll live vicariously through you guys doing great :thumbup:

I've been doing the exercises he told me to do when at the computer desk, I'm anxious to get home and do the ones he showed me. I want it to work!!

okay computer savvy people... I NEED HELP! I accidentally updated a PDF and now I don't know how to restore the previous version of it. I'm in Adobe Acrobat 7.0. I deleted a crucial page by accident and then saved it and as soon as I clicked the save button I realized my mistake. I've already done a system restore on my computer and it didn't help. Now what? Am I doomed? And no I didn't save the original draft before I turned it into a PDF. I created the document in excell a long long time ago and saved it to a PDF and now I just needed to insert a new page to the packet and I did that but then I don't know why I deleted the next page which had all the pertinent figures on it and then I saved it and now i'm dooooooommmmmeeeeeddddd..... hhhhheeeeelllllppppp

Hm.. what did you edit the PDF in?

And, did you 'save as' or did you save over the original? I'm guessing you saved over the original?

Yes, I saved over the original...

I edited right in the document. There is a tab that says DELETE PAGES and that's exactly what I did. Then it asked me if I wanted to save and I hit yes and then BOOM, it hit me. What had I done...

TracyKS - I was on hold for 37 min for support. Finally hung up because out meeting was about to start...

Well, it's no help, but it looks like you can't. I use Photoshop to alter PDF's, so I was using Adobe Reader (assuming that's what you use?) and seeing how it's set up. It looks like you can make back-ups of everything you do on there, and then 'restore' if something ever happens in the future.. but if you don't make a back up, that field is empty.. which is silly, you could save your own versions, and 'recover' back to them.. but whatever.

I'll just have to spend all day tomorrow working on that stupid spreadsheet. YUCK. I am such an airhead sometimes. I seriously can't do two things at once....

Thank you Jane!!! See you around 6ish??