Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good afternoon, Violets..

Just back from our class. It went very well. We played music, we talked, we laughed. All in all , a good experience. Now I'm finishing up the last of the fantastic squash I made last night. Got to find something for Protein though. I'm guessing a scrambled egg with some cheese. Then it's out to the pool for the day. No Ethan today and nothing to do until choir at 5 so I'll have all afternoon out there. It's 75 degrees outside and the pool is 90!! wooo hoooooo!

Catch ya all later!!

Snuck over at lunch and had my brows waxed!

Also weird NSV? I've had to start wearing two bra's.... my back is killing me by the end of the day so I started wearing two underwire bra's at a time and it seems to help, but WHY.. do you think since I'm losing weight and my boobs are getting LONGER that they are pulling on my back more? This pain is one of the things I want to talk to the PS about tomorrow.

I am having a consult but I am not hold out much hope that I can get insurance to pay, since I don't have any rashes. SERIOUSLY considering the bottle of dawn sitting near the sink though..... :girl_hug:

Bad food Day going on here. Bad, Bad, Bad.

Awful. :girl_hug: :thumbup: :wub:

Susie... step away from the food!!!!!!:girl_hug::mad2:

Tracyinks.. I love the bralief!! Perky boobs and takes the weight off the front and shifts it to the back.

Just got back in from the pool. I did my exercises and then got the floating lounge chair out and guess what...... I fell asleep in the pool. I have a nifty sunburn now , but boy it felt soooooooooo good! I'm going to jump in the pool when I get home from choir tonight and then again tomorrow before we leave for our out of town meeting.

I'm going to go get something to eat.. I'm a little behind on my 6 small meals a day.. going to have some cottage cheese and blueberries and Splenda brown sugar.. yums..

It has been so quiet in here lately. Whats up with that?

Suzie-step away from the evil!

Judy-that sounds heavenly!

Laura-how is the back brace thingy workin?

Pamela & Haydee must be busy bees.

Kat? I am worried about you!

Jane-good to see you made it back safely!

Judy - wish I could watch it at work! I love ellen!

TracyK - yep been super busy. Trying to play catch up. Been in meeting after meeting after meeting. With insurance people, with our owners, with bankers... We had alot of damage done to some of our locations and right now we still have 6 locations without power that have not been generating revenue. I know that washing their cars is the last thing on people's lives right now but unfortunately it's what pays the bills. And right now ain't nobody getting paid...

Pamela - we haven't heard from you today? You ok?

I haven't had a chance to grab a bite to eat all day. My stomach is growling. I just got back from the chiropractors office with my princess. She got an adjustment and she feels so much better now! She'll have to keep going back every few months but it's better than surgery...

Off I go to find something to munch on... Nothing good will come of this search, I guarantee it...

Tracy-Sister...if I didn't eat spaghetti, you stay away from the enchiladas! What do you want more...17something or an enchilada? hmmm? :girl_hug:

Edited by TracyK

Had half a turkey sub for lunch.. no, back thing ended up not working :girl_hug: :thumbup: :wub: :smile2:

Back to misery ugh.

Watching this video Judy posted, so far tis funny!

Hey Vi's...

Soooooooooooo busy & Sooooooooooooo stressed out!! Friday is our (MY!) annual PTA Family Fall Festival @ school and OF COURSE it is supposed to rain Thurs/Fri/Sat! 1st time in 9 years that's it rained on this event! On my watch, of course. So everyone's flipping out & we've got to figure out how to move it all inside (LOOOOONG story as to why we're doing that rather than bump it back a week)... suffice it to say that I am GOING CRAZY w/people & trying to get everything done... I am EATING LIKE A PIG... I KNOW this is how I got to 317... STRESS EATING!!!... I am hopeful that tomorrow will dawn a new day + I will be able to get to Zumba tomorrow night... ugh... I am trying to be gentle w/myself but it is hard... After Friday I should be able to go back to my "normal" amount of activity... not this hyper-mode I'm in... yeah, right!! Wish me luck!!!

Hey Ya'll~

Didn't realize I didn't post today....oops, my bad! I was and have been swamped. Actually kinda feel "under the weather" or "got the blues"...just not sure which. Been busy for too long now.

We ate spaghetti. Mind you I had about 1/8-1/4 c. whole wheat angel hair Pasta, cut up like for a baby, and then meat sauce! I did force myself to eat the salad, although I was full. I just feel like I needed the roughage (is that spelled right?), if you know what I mean. I did take a bite of the French bread Sus brought home from costco, and yep...PB'd that puppy right up...I should have known better!

Judy~ That video was sooo funny. I had seen it when it was on Ellen...loved it! I too love Jesus, but like to drink a little!

Laura~ I've tried acupuncture for hives...and it cured me (I suffered for year w/ 'em, until I finally tested postive for a shellfish allergy). I really think it is worth looking into. You don't want 7 months like this, if you can avoid it.

Where is Michelle?? Who else...seems like many of us are MIA. We need to keep working at this relationship ladies. We will get out of it what we put into it. (where the hell did that come from?)

Can't wait for xmas!

Off to watch our dumbass stupid president! (Notice I did not mention party affiliation:tt2:)