Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I'm coming out.

I'm in love with........................................Marcia Brady.

And Lindsay Lohan came out at least a month ago, she's been flaunting her gf and talkin about all the stuff they do together.. they even announced a few days ago they plan on getting married.

As for Aiken, yeah..duh.

Not according to MSN...

In recent months, Lindsay Lohan has grown more and more comfortable expressing her obvious affection for Samantha Ronson, from caught-on-camera lip-on-lip action to schmoopy MySpace messages to the flashing of a heart-shaped ring on her all-important finger.

But the starlet, 22, has sidestepped media questions about her relationship status with her joined-at-the-hip DJ inamorata, 31, choosing instead to offer some variation of what she said in a recent sit-down with Marie Claire: "Um, people can think what they want. I'm really happy, and that's all that matters." But during a chat Monday night with the syndicated radio show "Loveline," Lindsay casually confirmed what everyone already knew, a move that came just ahead of Clay Aiken's similarly duh-inspiring announcement on the cover of this week's People.

Judy, Has anyone ever told you how much you look like Marcia?????

LOL

Judy, Has anyone ever told you how much you look like Marcia?????

LOL

Yep, right after her nose swelled up from being hit with the football... (cept mine is natural!)

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!

I'm coming out.

I'm in love with........................................Marcia Brady.

NO, I am NOT coming out of the closet today. Two is the quota for the day!

I am back, got home about 6:30, then left at 7:00 for the wake. It is incredible that he is gone. I am not going to the funeral tomorrow, working instead. I am glad I got home tonight in time for the wake.

I had a great time getting away this weekend. I wish I could do it more often. Maybe I can take trips over the next few years to see the other violets and exploring!!!

I did buy two pair of shoes at a mall in Warrenton, Odessa had Shoe Carnival and I have one by me that I have tried. I am going to wear my old tennis shoes for the next couple of days though.

Well going to do laundry, and love the chart thingy Laura!!!

Good morning, Violets..

I'm off to my Association of Life Long Learners class called "Everything you wanted to know about the flute, but were afraid to ask"... should be fun. I left the pool heater on last night and the pool temp is 90 this morning.. yikes!! I cut it back and will definitely be in it after class.

Jane.. so sorry to hear about your neighbor. I'm glad you were able to get back for visitation.

It's so neat that you Violets were able to get together. I sure wish we all lived closer so we could do that on a regular basis rather than once a year. But the time will fly and June will soon be here!!

Gotta run.. everyone have a great day..!!

The small meals must be working... I dropped another 2# today.. woo hoooo!!

Morning Ladies~

So glad it is hump day! Ready for a weekend already. My former lead teacher sent this to me and I think it is great. IT IS THE TOP WAYS TO REDUCE STRESS. Perhaps it will help some of the violets, especially now. Have a great day!

1. Pray

2. Go to bed on time.

3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.

4. Say No to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.

5. Delegate tasks to capable others.

6. Simplify and unclutter your life.

7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)

8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.

9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don't lump the hard things all together.

10. Take one day at a time.

11. Separate worries from concerns . If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety . If you can't do anything about a situation, forget it.

12. Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.

13. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.

14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.

15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.

16. Carry a Bible with you to read while waiting in line.

17. Get enough rest.

18. Eat right.

19 Get organized so everything has its place.

20. Listen to a tape while driving that can help improve your quality of life.

21. Write down thoughts and inspirations.

22. Every day, find time to be alone.

23. Having problems? Talk to God on the spot. Try to nip small problems in the bud. Don't wait until it's time to go to bed to try and pray.

24. Make friends with Godly people.

25. Keep a folder of favorite scriptures on hand.

26. Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a good "Thank you Jesus "

27. Laugh.

28. Laugh some more!

29. Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.

30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).

31. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).

32. Sit on your ego.

33 Talk less; listen more.

34. Slow down.

35. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.

36 . Every night before bed, think of one thing you're grateful for that you've never been grateful for before.

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!

Jane: Glad you made it home safe and that you now have your computer! JUST SO YOU KNOW.... I just finished off the EVIL brownies! (with my coffee) Ladies.... they were DELISH... and now thankfully gone! ROBBY LOVED LOVED LOVED the goody bag you got him! THANK YOU SO MUCH! So did you go flirt with the drunk construction workers who were partying in the parking lot?

Kat: I know I shouldn't eat those prepackaged meals... and yes I did retain the Water I drank yesterday. I'm glad your feeling better!

TracyK: How are you doing today?

Laura: That chicken sounded very tasty, and like you I love ice cold glasses of milk!

Terry: How are you doing today? How are you feeling? (missing mom)

Where is Michelle?

Suzie: Its storming here this morning.

Judy: CONgRAts on the 2 lbs!

Gina: How are you doing today?

Haydee: So how are you and Juan handling all this trama? It is bringing out the best or worst in your relationship?

Jenn: Where are the pics of the new cabinets?

Denise: Whats the latest on Blake and Dimitri?

Pam: YUM that sauce sounds gooooood!

HH, Lunasa and all other lurkers: HaVE a great day!

182 today

It is incredible that he is gone. I am not going to the funeral tomorrow, working instead. I am glad I got home tonight in time for the wake. I am so sorry about your friend!

I had a great time getting away this weekend. I wish I could do it more often. Maybe I can take trips over the next few years to see the other violets and exploring!!! That would be fun. Come here anytime!

The small meals must be working... I dropped another 2# today.. woo hoooo!! YAY Judy! That is so cool. Mine is slower but that if fine. Down is so much better than up, right? Go YOU!

Morning Ladies~

So glad it is hump day! Ready for a weekend already. My former lead teacher sent this to me and I think it is great. IT IS THE TOP WAYS TO REDUCE STRESS. that is a great list. Believe it or not I follow that pretty close!

TracyK: How are you doing today? So far so good. OK, from one ice cream lover to another :tt2:Let me tell ya...there is a new kind of ice cream out called Cake Batter by Blue Bell. Here is the good news...we bought a pint of it and dh agreed that we would share a spoon or 2 a day. That in itself shows huge self descipline on my part and I did it! OMG it is to die for. How are you?

Hi everyone-where is kat? I hope she is ok!

Yesterday I made a horrible mistake in our bank account and to make a long dramatic story short...I called dh ex-wife and plead with her to not cash her child support check. Talk about last resort but my hands were tied and she was nice enough to say yes. Thank GOD! I need to do something nice for her. I cried alot yesterday. I went into the kitchen to cut up onions to camoflauge the tears from the kids. lol It felt good to get it out though! I had said something hurtful to my mom during the drama...I would never intentionally hurt her, she knows that but it did. I spoke with her last night and apologized and cried more. :rolleyes2: Yep, I was a pathetic creature yesterday so to say I only had about 3 bites of ice cream is huge!

Today will be much better...it has to be! DH is getting what Macy had. He has it worse though so he has a dr appt tomorrow. I woke up feeling a little under the weather so I took a sinus pill. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Macys school may or may not start tomorrow, we are still in limbo. I am glad she did not start today because if she had to leave while her brother and sister are here she would have been so upset! I probably would have kept her out to avoid the drama.

My neice Ashley had her baby girl last night. She was in labor all day then ended up doing a c-section. Se named her Kyndel and she weighed 7 pounds 12 oz. It is Ashleys first baby. Remember she was the one a while back I asked everyone to pray for because they saw a spot on the baby's brain? Well, turns out she is fine thank GOD!

I hope you all have a fantastic day!

TracyK - that's great news about your niece! So glad everything went okay. Sorry you felt like crap yesterday. Sometimes when it's one thing on top of another you get overwhelmed. Happens to me quite often unfortunately. And crying doesn't help but it does make me feel better! Hugs today....

TracyKS - the drama has actually brought us closer together... it kinda brought out the worst in me though. During the best of times it's a struggle for me to keep my temper under control, to keep my patience, to keep my head on straight. So right now it's doubly hard for me. I lose my temper over the slightest thing because my nerves are just worn raw. But Juan has just showed remarkable patience with me. One of us has to keep his head on straight! He'll let me throw a tamtrum over whatever and then he'll just say it's not really about X thing that you're mad about it's just the situation that has you stressed. We'd be going it at it like cats and dogs if he wasn't being like that... How are things with Charles? Since you came back have things gotten better?

Jane - I want to see what you bought!! I would invite you to come see me but you don't like Houston, remember? ;p he he he... You would actually love it if you saw it through my eyes!

Judy - turkey always gives me trouble. Even on my widest open days. I'm so glad you saw results so quickly! Those are the times that I get motivated. When I do something and I get almost instant gratification!

Off to get my hot coffee now...

Ohhhh guess what! Last night I went to the grocery store and got LETTUCE! and BANANAS. I've never been so happy to purchase a head of lettuce in my life!

Morning V's..

I got this pregnancy belt thing, that is to support your stomach, and more I read about my pains, it could be a pelvic something something (big words), that has to do with your pelvis changing during pregnancy. I fit the symptoms, so I think I'm going to contact my obgyn more about this. Originally I didn't think it was pregnancy related, now I'm starting to think it is. Anyway they have pelvic belts, which look similar to this pregnancy belt I got. So I put it on last night and tested it out, it actually does provide relief, it feels like it keeps my spine from breaking everytime I move. So I am wearing it to work, fingers crossed it can help with my sitting at the desk pain (the worst). Only problem is the belt is clunky, it makes my fat rolls poof out very bad (think extra muffin top), so I have to wear a baggy sweater over it, and since it slims up my hips my pants won't stay on. I feel utterly frumpy today, but if I can keep from having that pain it will be worth it!

B'fast- chocolate 1% Milk carton