Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Tell Haydee, yes to the ribs. Season them and pour BBQ Sauce + Water in with it, let it simmer for 6 hours.

I wish you guys could help too, I feel so utterly pathetic. When I try to hobble down the hall it takes forever, and I'm slumped over like I'm carrying a turd in my pants. People keep making comments, and I wish I could just disappear.. YES I KNOW I LOOK PATHETIC.

Tell Haydee to season the ribs than take one onion and slice it thick. Lay those slices on the bottom of the cooker and put meat on top of them. Cook for about 4 hours and than pour BBQ suace over and cook for about another 3-4 hours. Yummy.

Just talked to Jane a little while ago and she went to Lawrence yesterday and today she went to the "Legends" in Tonganoxie. She's on the hunt for shoes. If all works out ok, I will meet up with her tomorrow for a little bit before she heads home. I'm gonna try and go see her sometime in the next few months. I enjoy her company alot.

She's a sweetie.

:redface:Here is a little funny for my violets! Off to Monday Night Football happy hour!!! No pie hole report for me today!:):cool:

A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City , where a

woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance

is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value

of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper

may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to

the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first

floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs.

She is intrigued, but continues to thesecond floor, where the sign

reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward rd. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good

Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and

Help With Housework</ SPAN>.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help

with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the

sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on

this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible

to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store

just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer.

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

poke2.gif

just a quick hello

i'm tired... got all the new cabinets at my house, rest came in today... 1 layer of wall and ceiling off the kitchen, closed the pool, got the front yard mowed and most of it cleaned up for fall, just need to finish the jungle back yard and gut the kitchen.

oh and to boot, i have been visiing the obgyn at least 1 time a week, i don't have health insurance after 10/1 and i'm bleeding so badly i'm in the bathroom every hour at least. I have to go back for a consult tomorrow to find out some lab results and determine what we are going to do in November when new insurance should kick in.

I just don't know how to deal with all this

i am glad that everyone else is doing better or getting there

talk to you all soon

Jenn, Make sure you keep going back till they know what is going on. Bleeding for no reason is something that needs to be investigated. Stay on top of it.

Keeping you in my prayers.

LOL Pam, heard that before, it's so true :redface:

Im back to square 1 with my back after being at work today.

Calling doctor in the morning, going to ask his opinion on accupuncture or massages, or anything else he can think of. I have 1 pain killer left, but I dont want to be on pain meds, what if this thing lasts for months.. I don't like pain meds, and even tho obgyn said it's ok, I don't think it would be ok longterm.

Cooking porcupine meatballs tonight.. trying to decide on a side.. any suggestions??

Jenn why are you bleeding?? PMS bleeding? I had bad breakthrough bleeding that lasted for months, my obgyn put me on some meds, that stop your period (I had to get them for my wedding too).

Looks like the girls have a walk in Houston coming up.

Thanks Suzie!

just a quick hello

oh and to boot, i have been visiing the obgyn at least 1 time a week, i don't have health insurance after 10/1 and i'm bleeding so badly i'm in the bathroom every hour at least. I have to go back for a consult tomorrow to find out some lab results and determine what we are going to do in November when new insurance should kick in.

Oh Jenn how horrible! That sux! Are you on b/c pills? That should regulate it. I sure hope you find something out soon!

Cooking porcupine meatballs tonight.. trying to decide on a side.. any suggestions??

no but can you tell me how you make your porcupine meatballs? :)

Kat must have followed Terrys orders and passed out! She really does need her rest.

I did good with eating again today...go ME!:) Seems maybe I may be back into the groove! i am proud of myself and I have not been able to say that in quite some time!

It is unbelievable to hear about all of the people that are still without power! My mom just got hers today. I feel so horrible for Haydee.:thumbup:

So far they are saying that dd school MIGHT start Wednesday but they are not 100% sure. I will know tomorrow. Macy is getting bored. Mainly because she has been sick (until today) and she is ready to get back to a routine. Not as ready as I am to GET her back into the routine, but, you know!

I wonder how Judys trip to her fill dr went. I hope the scales were nice to her.

I wish Haydee & Terry (or any of you all) were like, in my neighborhood. I sure could use a violet hug. This will have to do :redface:

Have a great night everyone!

TracyinKS-did you have ice cream today?:smile2:

oh btw..scale made me teary-eyed today.. layin around in bed and eating has taken its toll. I gotta get my ass back in gear, no more candy, no more snacking all day long.. and no more sodas, i've been drinking a lot of soda lately!!

TracyKS, Did you pass out today at your Mom's appointment? I'm hoping all went well.

I'm going to look into some kind of hat or tiara's or something for our walk. How about boa's? What do you think Jonahtan would like to wear????

Good evening, Violets..

Well, read the ticker and weep. I have gained 7# since I last went to the doctor in April. He put in .3 ccs so I'm up to 3.4 ccs now. The Bobster gained 8# and is now up to 9.5 ccs. They were very understanding saying how well we have done overall, but also said, there is not much more they can put in my band so I really need to be a better bandster.

HH...your story is my story. I felt like I was reading my own post when I read yours. Tomorrow is going to be day one of the second phase of this weight loss journey for me. I'm going to eat 5-6 small meals a day instead of 3 big ones, pbing and then grazing all day. The Bobster was told to STOP drinking the carbonated beverages as they can lead to slippage and he HAS to stop drinking with meals.

It was a long trip there and back but very worth it just to get a fresh start and now no more avoiding the scales. I took the weight from the doctor's scales and that's fully clothed with shoes on. So it starts again and I'm anxious to finish this thing up and get to goal!! We'll see what tomorrow brings. I'm exhausted from the trip and heading to bed. Everyone have a good evening.. sleep well!!

Hey Violets~

Susie~ thanks...that link said my doctor was even sponsoring it...and I've never heard about it...hahaha! My MIL is supposed to come in this weekend, if her back is better, so we will see!

Judy~ I know you can do it! I struggle w/ diet sodas and drinking w/ meals too. Hell, I struggle w/ lots of this.

Tracy~ Hope mom is well! Thought about you today.

Jenn~ Get the NovaSure procedure...unless you want more babies. I am soooo glad I did and I still have all my parts.

TracyK~ Good luck w/ dd's school. I also hope it is a go...I would imagine you would want to return to routine.

Hey Terri~ xoxoxoxo You ready for Sat?

We went to happy hour. I had a $15 dollar margie called the cadillac!!! You are only allowed to have 3 of them, lol. Needless to say, I am gonna sleep like a baby tonight. I laid into the one student who pissed me off sideways. I went to bed w/ smoke coming out of my ears yesterday and was crying at 5 am this morning. I let her have it and the last sentence was "Grade stands!" Then I went and had the huge ass margie...AND I FEEL SOOO MUCH BETTER!

Gonna go watch DWTS and play scrabble!

xoxoxoxooxxoxoxo

DWTS?

Good morning violets-

I am down another .5 pound! Go me!

Judy...if anyone can turn it around it is you! I am with you.

I hang on to this site and my violet sistas cause if I didn't it would be so much harder to be accountable. Not to mention you are all my friends! I almost called one of you all yesterday to cry on the phone but then I thought, ok, suck it up, we are all dealing with some kind of shi*. Don't get me wrong, I am proud that I am back on track, just down because I let myself get this way again. But, that was yesterday...today I don't wanna cry, I just wanna work towards onederland! BUT, one step at a time because I need 20something first. When I get to onederland again I am having a party...a serious party with balloons, streamers, cake...uh, scratch the cake! lol

Lets hear it for the bandster rules!!:smile: