Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

"Do Not seek the treasure"

That is from one of my all time favorite movies.

Oh, Brother. Where art thou.

Love, Love, Love, that movie. George Clooney was a hoot.

Ugh. 4 hours there & back. In the rain. I treated myself to a SB for lunch as a, well, treat. A new fav concoction is a sugar-free caramel macchiato w/soy. Mmmmmmmmm.

I love "Out of Africa" (man did I cry when Meryl learns that Robert dies! + all her other woes...). Of the movies listed, I'd say Steel Magnolias... again, such a tear jerker!... when Shirley Mc is screaming @ the nurses to give her daughter the shot... that + when DW says goodbye to her sons... ugh.

What about comedies?? I'm looking forward to the new one coming out this weekend, "Burn After Reading" w/George Clooney (I wouldn't kick HIM out of bed!), Brad Pitt, Frances McDormand (sp?)... those Cohen Bros. films are always so quirky! It may be the first non-kid film I've seen in a looooong time!!

Got to get back to work... ttfn!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!

DH is home and told me that the black bean Soup is good! AMAZING!!!!

I'm so excited about meeting up with Suzie and Jane! I may have to bring Robby, but what ever it will be fun.

Movies in theaters have sucked lately.. I'm really disappointed in them.

I'm going to see House Bunny tonight I think with my music buddy..we always go see goofy movies.

I won't even go into the meeting today, I have been blowing up for an hour with everyone here talking about how ridiculous these women are, I think I even said "THEY NEED TO GET LAID!!!". Tee-hee.

I'm letting it go though!

Do any of you have thoughts on getting a low profile port? I don't know if I'm not 'there' yet, or.. maybe it's the location.. My doc always said, when I got to goal, they'd trade out my port for a low-profile port. I don't think I even had a comment on it, didn't care at the time. When they revised my port, and moved it to my chest.. he made a note to tell my mom, it's going to be obvious-I will be able to feel it, so he'll do a low-profile port when I get to goal. I still didn't think anything of it. I see people on the boards talking about wanting them.

Mine is completely feelable.. I can feel the entire thing, I showed ya'll! But it doesn't bother me at all. It doesn't hurt, and if anything, I like to play with it when I'm laying in bed at night sometimes (don't be dirty, it just entertains me!).

So I don't know why I'd do another surgery for a low-profile port. Only person going to be touching me there is me & DH.. and he doesn't care, he's use to it by now.

I like to play with it when I'm laying in bed at night sometimes

hahahahahahaha...could NOT resist!!!

What can I say...I teach middle school. The kids laugh if 69 is the answer!

Edited by kity

I think on some people it shows, and if you have the option why not.. just as long as they don't SCREW ANYTHING UP!!!!!

I'm like you laura.. I play with mine all the time, kind of comforting in a weird way, but then again I always grab my belly flap and pull on it too!!!! I'm WIERD.

Nope, I play with my poor pannis too. I hold it up and away and imagine what I'd look like if I had it cut off. More and more, I realize it's skin that will have to be removed. It's pathetically deflated.

Evening, Violets..

Had a great day today with the other pastor's spouses. I had a Maurice salad for lunch.. could only eat a few bites and then was full. Had a Boston Cooler for a treat and am now eating a little bit of left over pot roast. A few bites of that and I'm stuffed. We walked a lot today so that's a good thing. I bought a couple of new watches, a ring and a couple of blouses so it was a successful trip.

Kat.. Ethan doesn't like the swimming pool. He'd rather go in the hot tub. Course now that the Water is warm, maybe he'd like it better in the pool. I didn't turn the heater on today cause I knew I wouldn't have any time to swim. Hopefully tomorrow and definitely Thursday.

Gotta run and get ready for my singing rehearsal tonight. Only one more rehearsal after this one and then the concert!!

Everyone have a great evening..

hi everyone

bad place bills are piling up and I'm stressing and i just got a court date for a dental bill Kev "took care of" on 8/12 - thank goodness i keep emails... that is all i can say.

I am just so stressed out because i'm so close to being caught up, infact, I will be even closer on the 19th but i am just at my witts end here, it seems the harder I work the more I get behind.

anyway - needed to vent... check in ... what ever it is

Terry, i'll get your check out this week

I had McDonalds for the first time in over a year hah.

I got the McRib, I had to try it. 1/2 way through I did a major PB/vomit and up it all came. Was fun while it lasted..

Got my fill of McDonald's for the year, forgot how nasty that place was.

Oh and get this, one of the newer sales persons, the one I told ya'll about last week that is hungry for work, but turned down taking that local account from me..

Well today CEO told me he wants to give one of my customers (albeit, NOT a big customer, but still money is money) to her. I just gave him a look and he starts talking about something unrelated. He asked what my look was about, so I said.. they aren't a big customer, but they are a steady customer and that's money directly out of my pocket.. why would you just give my account away??? And he tells me something (that made no sense).. I corrected him, and so he's not taking it from me. I ask, where did this even come from-why would this come across your desk?? He said SHE brought it up. Without details, SHE lied about some scenerio, which is why she should get it. A complete bold face lie--and she knows it was a lie. So I talked to her supervisor, about me confronting her on it. I said, I'm going to count to 10.. but I feel I am in every right to call her out on 1. going behind my back to STEAL a customer I've had for years 2. Blatantly lying about it to steal it.--not even coming to me, but going over my head to come up with this scheme.

She agreed, I should confront her on it. I'm going to think about it tonight, and write her a polite but pointedly haughty e-mail tomorrow.

She messed with the wrong girl.

I am home again......think I have all the components I need to transform the color scheme in the bedroom now!!

I have a project to do for the wall. I bought a new shadow box frame, and I am going to put some of our motorcycle trip pictures, and rally pins and ticket stubs to concerts (I gather these in the frame all around the mirror....it is FULL!), and Rick just retired his old set of black leather gloves, the corner of his hand where he clutches is wore through as is one of the finger tips. So I am going to collage all that into a frame for the wall----we have soooo much memorabilia from our bike trips it will be hard to choose what to go in, but it will be a fun piece. And it will go on the wall next to Rick's side of the bed. Got the dust ruffle to go with my new quilt, clearanced for $3.50!!! I love sales!!

Never did eat Breakfast, had some fish for lunch at Captain D's with my DIL and grandkids. Shared a lunch special with Kinsey. Not going to mess much with dinner, will likely open a can of Soup or something....maybe toss a potpie in the microwave or something lazy like!!!

Got my FIL's hair cut! Talked to Rick for awhile, there were a bunch of guys in the background giving he and Tyson a hard time for not wanting to go to the Titty Bar.......they were razzing him and saying "Tell Mama you are going, you're the man of the house!!!" Finally shut them up when he told them, they just didn't get it, he was a lot older than them, and those girls dancing were his Daughters ages, and he didn't care to see that and think of them being someones daughters!!! They eventually left and we chatted peacefully!!!

Suzanne, thanks for the support for Manda. She was just soooo upset, and it is hard when something affects my kids that hard not to worry for them. If she had tried to dodge fault or something I could have been hard nosed, but she wasn't doing that, just terribly upset to suddenly be in the hole that much!

Well I am off to Water tomatoes.....anyone want some 'maters??? Kinsey calls them 'maters. I cannot eat them, and they are coming out my ears, and I did not plant anything else to make salsa.....maybe I'll think of someone I don't like and go throw them!! LOL

See y'all later!

Kat

Oh and get this, one of the newer sales persons, the one I told ya'll about last week that is hungry for work, but turned down taking that local account from me..

Well today CEO told me he wants to give one of my customers (albeit, NOT a big customer, but still money is money) to her. I just gave him a look and he starts talking about something unrelated. He asked what my look was about, so I said.. they aren't a big customer, but they are a steady customer and that's money directly out of my pocket.. why would you just give my account away??? And he tells me something (that made no sense).. I corrected him, and so he's not taking it from me. I ask, where did this even come from-why would this come across your desk?? He said SHE brought it up. Without details, SHE lied about some scenerio, which is why she should get it. A complete bold face lie--and she knows it was a lie. So I talked to her supervisor, about me confronting her on it. I said, I'm going to count to 10.. but I feel I am in every right to call her out on 1. going behind my back to STEAL a customer I've had for years 2. Blatantly lying about it to steal it.--not even coming to me, but going over my head to come up with this scheme.

She agreed, I should confront her on it. I'm going to think about it tonight, and write her a polite but pointedly haughty e-mail tomorrow.

She messed with the wrong girl.

OOOOO I wanna see the email you write for her! I love other people's drama...I am a chismosa (sp) at heart! :thumbdown: @ haydee

Kat~ I hope you are taking pix of the projects you are working on! Good for Rick for telling the guys off! Tits are tits...right Jane? LOL, I hope my boobs are not still on your phone!

I am sitting here, eating Good and Plenty working on dissertation! I will probably drop 100 pounds in a weekend once this is over!

BB tonight girlies, it is live and someone goes home!

BBL