Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

LOL Tracy! We're not elaborate... it just may seem that way as so far, I've been doing just about everything here @ the beginning of the year. But after tonight... aaahhhhh... I will be delegating like CrAzY!! :thumbup:

Here are my BEAUTIFUL flowers (Thank You again!) and the rosary.... which is hard to photograph, the subtle shimmer of the crystal is hard to capture.

post-213702-13813137524058_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813137549511_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813137549826_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813137550279_thumb.jpg

That is just breathtaking, Terry and a glorious tribute to your mom. Wow she raised a wonderful daughter. & friend!

Off to PTA the day away... 2 volunteer orientations & then the 1st meeting of the year tonight! Phew! Good thing my dd didn't actually get sick this a.m. -- it's just not in my schedule for the day!!

Terry-what a beautiful job you did on the rosary! It is gorgeous!

Kat-macy did good yesterday at school. She got a WOW sticker :thumbup:

I will post more later....sorry!

Terry the Rosary is beautiful, and a great memento!! My mom bought a fabrige (sp) egg from the hospital when her dad died, and she keeps it in her china hutch. Some sort of trinket to hold onto, to remind her of him.

I had another bizarre dream about you guys last night. We all went on a trip to somewhere foreign, no one spoke english and the street/city was dirty much like NYC. We got rooms at this cheap cheap hotel, that was SO CHEAP, the hotel beds were like in a community area, but on platforms.. with no railings.. and we were on the 3rd floor (outside).. and you had to actually jump from platform to platform to get to your bed. Well, somehow Tracy W. and someone else (I couldn't for the life of me figure out her room mate, I was trying to find them to swap) got a private room, which involved no platform jumping. But I told you all I was going to go shower and I'd be back down, I ended up spending (dream) hours sitting on the edge of a platform bawling my eyes out.. I am terrified of heights and I could not get myself to jump to the platform with my bed on it (not to mention suitcase in tow). So I kept trying to figure out who Tracy's room mate was, and see if I could just stay in their room or use their shower, or swap. Never did get it, so I was just miserable on a platform, while I heard you guys partying outside. THEN suddenly we were at Pam's house.. and Pam's house, you had to walk down 2 flights of stone stairs into a dark area, where there was a bellhop at the bottom (a pretty lady with a white ballgown on), then you had to CLIMB a wall to get to her house. I cut my hands up and fell a few times. I had to pee really really bad, so I asked Pam where the bathroom is (she had a huge mansion ya'll!) and she leads me way far away and I'm bouncing because I really needed to pee, and she opens a door to a bathroom that was literally only big enough for the toilet. So I could not go in, could not close the door, and I'm peeing my pants by this point (luckily I did not pee myself in reality).. so I ask if there's any others.. so she takes me forever away again, into a new bathroom, and some reason that didn't work either but I don't remember why.

Then we did luge sledding right outside of her house.

Weird huh? That's what coca cola cake does for you..

Pregnancy dreams are always wild!!! I remember Manda coming in full of wild tales. Rick's southern family roots, make discussing a dream before you have eaten Breakfast bad luck. So she had had a particularly wierd, bad dream and he told her that one morning, and she just burst into tears. In hind sight it is funny, at the time I was ready to throttle him!!! I keep waiting for the beaver or Abe Lincoln out of those dream commercials to show up in Laura's dreams!!!

Terry, you outdid yourself. The rosary is beautiful, and I believe the shimmer in them to be your love shining through---I am so proud of you for having the composure to think of something so personal and being able to produce it in such a loving fashion. ((((hugs)))))

My eating too is suddenly out of control it seems!!! I am not hungry so to say, but being able to eat again without the nausea, makes me think I should!! LOL I have cinnamon rolls for Kinsey for breakfast, and I know I cannot eat them ---well more than a single bite without it being TOO MUCH----has always been that way!!!

Well Becky come by and my post was delayed!!! She and her sister, and her Mom and her Moms sister are all headed to San Antonio tomorrow!!! I was invited.....and would have had a great time with Becky----but not interested in spending much time with the rest of them!!

True to form....3 bites of cinnamon roll, and I am full probably for the day! OMG!

Well I am going to post this before something else comes up.

Gotta get my Violet fix thing taken care of first thing!

Oh yeah Michelle, when I read the beginning of your post about your DD being sick, I expected you to say that you stepped in Mo poop!!! LOL

Some cool names Lunasa, but if Russell wants something more everyday, I don't see him liking them!!! Men....!!

BBL~~

Kat

OK, I am back.

Laura-I lol'd at your dream! Pamela would definitely be the one with the mansion and lady with a white ball gown on! LMAO!!

Kat-under 165 I see....good for you (even though you have been sick as a dog)

Jenn-only 6...repeat that...ONLY 6. I wish I had only 6 to go to get back to where I was! Try 30. (did that put it in perspective for ya? :crying:)

Lord...now I forgot what all I was gonna post earlier. DH has this thing about talking nonstop when he sees me on my laptop. So, I try to be considerate.

If I remember what I was gonna say I will log back on! lol

Edited by TracyK

Damn, now the secret is out about my bellhop who wears a ballgown in my mansion w/ a tiny bathroom! :crying: Laura, that was too funy!

Terri~ I LOVELOVELOVE the rosary! Sending you a pm now!

Kat~ Susanne is going to join a softball league at the end of Sept or end of Oct (cant remember which). I dont play (cosmetic dentistry). She is glad and went and bought stuff this weekend for it!

Back to work...thanks again for the giggles Laura. I love dreams, they are usually soooo silly! I wake up @ 5am and go straight to the shower. I usually am standing in the shower thinking to myself, "what the hell was I just doing/thinking or saying?" Then I remember it was a dream!

hahahah

I hope Macy, Robbie and Jenn's Ds(do we know his name?) get gold star stickers today!

Jenn's son is Dylan, daughter is Alexandra.

First stage of DD's heart test is done, the second will be tomorrow. She is back at work, and feeling fine she says.

Gonna go play hopscotch----aren't y'all jealous????

Kat

Terry, I know that your Mom is very proud of you and your work shows your love for her. That is just to beautiful.

Laura, I like the name Lily Roisin. That is a vry pretty name. My cousin just named he little girl, Kildarie Rose. Very Irish.

Jenn, I was going to hang right in there with you but today is my day off and I don't workout, it's a relax day. But tht is one thing I don't do. We have been busy all morning long. I'm doing great on my eating and I'm pouring Water down my throat like crazy.

TracyKS is right. It's cold here today. I've had a light jacket on all morning. It's finally stopped raining. Good Bye Gustav. Just need to sun to come out now.

The Hospital was very busy last night. I don't think they have an empty room. I wonder if something is going around. Hope the flu season doesn't start early this year.

Have a great day.

Quote for the day:

"Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her."

So - if you give her crap, you will receive a bucket full of shit.

LOL Suzie! I like that.

I found this in the lounge area, in case you girls don't go there I had to repost it for you--

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as

Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as:

NBA 5.0,

NFL 3.0 and

Golf Clubs 4.1

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate.

-------------------------------

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0update.

If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember that overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1

Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend:

Cooking 3.0 and

Hot Lingerie 7.7

-Tech Support