Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Terry, I am so sorry for your loss. There's nothing I can say to ease your pain but I do want you to know that we are all thinking of you and sending you big Angel hugs. Stay strong.

Maybe your sister leaving was enough for your Mom to relax and make it easier to go. She knew you were there and that was all she needed. Your peacefullness and knowing she was Loved was all she needed.

I know we are so far away but let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

Hugs to you and your Family.

and it very clearly shows that he has at least 2' of poop stuck in his intenstines! (2' of poop in a 1' cat!) The vet can't believe it... I told her that we're overachievers in our family.

Too funny!!!!

Terry-

I am so sorry for your loss. I do not know what to say other than if you need anything, please let me know.

Also, please let us know what the arrangements are for her. What funeral home, etc.

Take care sweetie, we are thinking of you!

Terry I'm so glad it was peaceful and you were able to be there. It's been a rough road for her, she is in a much happier place now!

Michelle, I can only imagine, DH would be fuming too... There are a few times when I think "Maybe pet insurance WOULD be a good idea".. Hope your poor kitty poops soon, I've never had 2' of poo stuck, so I can only imagine what that feels like to his little body. :thumbdown:

This is likely minor in the scheme of things, but it's a new realization for me.. Russell and I ARE NOT on the same page with baby names!

I wrote down about 10 each last night, at dinner I was telling them to him. He shot down EVERY SINGLE ONE.. for boys & girls. He says all my guy names are gay sounding, and all the girl names are too preppy. He was like "We're in Alabama".. I said "Yeah and my kid isn't gonna be Bubba or Curly Sue!!" I don't like the common names.. of course everyone in his family is a common name like David, Mike, Tim, etc.

I never wanted to name my kid something common and boring.

I liked Jayce, Reese, Aidan.. he said NO NO NO.. then Lillian, call her Lily and he is like "I like Lily, but no Lillian".. bah.. my favorite girl names are Reagan and Riley, and he is adament, NO names that could be either gender..

So all we semi-agree on is Lily for girl or Blake, Carson, and maybe Connor for boy.. Wah.. I really liked Reagan

Terry.. so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. I'm glad you were able to be with her. She's pain free and in a much better place. Now you need to take care of yourself and your family. You continue to be in my prayers.

Hi all -- Mom passed away earlier this afternoon. She didn't suffer and went peacefully and most importantly I got to be with her. My sister had just left to get 2 hrs of sleep because she had been stable for some time and we were looking at another all-nighter. She left and about 15 minutes later Mom was gone.

Anyway, I'm exhausted and spending a quiet evening at home with my family. Just wanted to thank you all for your love, support and prayers.

Terri - I'm so sorry for your loss....I'm glad that you were able to be with her before she passed...you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers....

So all we semi-agree on is Lily for girl or Blake, Carson, and maybe Connor for boy.. Wah.. I really liked Reagan

Hehe...I'm partial to Blake since my first grandchild was named Blake :thumbdown:

I like Bailey for a girl!

Laura.... I really like the name Lily. And any of the boy names you suggested I like too. My new grandbaby is going to be either Madison Rose or Grady.

TracyK.. hope you're ok there where you are. Sounds like Gustav is going to be a really bad hurricane.

Michelle....don't ya just love pets?? I came downstairs this morning to a huge puddle of pee in the living room. Thank goodness we don't have carpeting anymore. That would have been a tragic mess. We leave the garage dog in at night now and she must have become inpatient with us this morning and decided to squat wherever she pleased.

PamELa.. hope your party went well. Give Susanne my congrats!! HOpe she enjoys retirement as much as I do.

Off to watch some tv and then head to bed. Everyone sleep well. Hugs to you Terry...

Madison & Bailey were both names on my list for girls that he said NO to, so that's ironic you guys said that :thumbdown:

We live in Madison city, in Madison county, and I've always loved that name!

Terri~ What can I say that hasn't already been said! I stared at my mom for the entire weekend (actually Labor Day weekend too) and the 3 hours I closed my eyes, she passed. We are here for you and if you need anything please let us know. There are some Texas V's who can work wonders w/ purple power. I pray your family heals quickly. How did your kids take it? Were they close?

Laura~ I love Lily! So sweet and beautiful! Did you consider Violet? Seriously? Quit laughing...I am serious.

Michelle~ Sorry about your cat's tummy problems. I hope, um, everything comes out ok. Can you imagine taking a 2' poo...relief!

We had such a great time tonight. There was a total of 8 people (including us). We kept it small cause Rob and Charles hosted it. I've sent everyone a link to the pix to their emails. My new 'do is cute and I am having fun.

Hope Kat is ok!

Have a great night!

xoxoxoxooxox

Morning gals

Terry - i'm so sorry for your loss...

love ya

morning everyone.....

Laura-I like Lily. Macy was going to be Bailey then my mom reminded me of her grandma Macy....and as soon as I heard the name, I knew that was going to be her name. There are too many blakes and conners. If dd had been a ds his name would have been steven.

My neice is due in Sept and she is naming her baby girl Kyndel. I thought that was cute. I have another neice named Madison and Mykayla.

I am sure you and dh will find some common ground somewhere!

Judy-we are fine. Gustav is ging through now in Grand Isle. I am so worried about my friends! They are saying we could get some flooding rain in the next day or 2.

Have a great day everyone!