Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good Morning.

Denise, I thought at first you were showing us the gas prices in your area. Than I read what you wrote. That's amazing and you are so lucky. Keep up the good work.

Texas Girls. They just showed people leaving Louisiana for Texas????? If you guys run out of room to evacuate to, head to Missouri. Lots of room here at my house and at Tracy's.

Not much going on here. Getting ready to go work out and than come home and do some yard work. The gril across the street is having a garage sale so I might take some stuff over to here. I don't have enough for a garage sale so maybe she can put it in with hers.

Hugs to all and have a safe and fun weekend.

Morning v's!

I think I'm going to go get back in bed, I didn't see what time it is!

I'm tired, but my back was hurting so I got up..

I had a bizarre dream about ya'll!!! I was a kid again, and in my parents house that we moved out of when I was 12.. and my brother had his friends over (we were all kids) and I told him I had you guys coming over so they had to clear out--and they wouldn't. So we fought and it was really weird!! Some of you showed up, but I didn't recognize 3 people.. and I remember Pam being there, she was looking at a roman soldier statue my mom had (she doesn't really have) and was telling a story about it lol.

HI girls!! How's everyone?? Lazy morning for me... I gotta get my ass moving... I've got loads of laundry to do and I have to pack for my trip. My Godmother came into town today too so i'm gonna go over to my mom's to see her.

Congratulations Denise!!!

Kat - keeping you in my prayers. I so hope that there is nothing wrong and you get good news on Tuesday.

Michelle - busy busy as always! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Tracy - Stay safe!

Judy - have fun at the art fair. I lloooovveee going to art fairs...

Pammy - have fun at your party! How can you just eat half a hot dog? Sacriledge...LOL

Laura - go back to bed... you need all the rest you can get now...

Jane - sorry you don't get a holiday weekend!! that's usually the case with the self employed. My mom didn't take an extra day off either because she'll lose the business!

Suzie - swimming this weekend??

TracyKS - love you! smooches!

Terry - it doesn't even look like it might rain! Not a cloud in the sky over here... Have fun with your jewelry today!

I really really hope I didn't miss anyone. I love you all and I'll talk to ya'll when I come back into town next Monday!

Now...here I am, still. lol

DH and I decided that we would just wait longer and see what happens with the storm. We still have our reservations though. We did go to moms and help them pack and board up windows. They are on the road headed west right now. The sad part is all of the Louisiana license plates....I mean head north or something folks!! If the Texas coast ends up evacuating we better hope to God the LA folks are outta the way!! Why they headed this way is beyond me! That makes as much sense as TX folks going to LA to evacuate. Anyway, I hope we do not end up regretting our decision to stay longer.

I will keep you all posted about what happens!

Haydee-be safe sweetie!

Jane-i am gonna send your book back in a day or 2. Thank you for sending it to me. I read some of it and this is what I kept seeing:

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah!

I know what my problem is AND I know how to fix it. Now all I have to do is DO it.

I really do appreciate you sending it to me though. That was very sweet. I thought maybe I could get into it but I just could not get that BLAH BLAH out of my head! I have heard all of it before. lol

Hey hey!

Just had to pop in to say, I just finished reading Water for Elephants!

I started reading it in bed last night, really good book! I have been reading it since I woke up (the 2nd time!) today.

Where is everyone?!

Haydee, why are you waiting for Oct 19th.???????

Never mind Haydee, I just reread why. Must be my ADHD showing.

Good evening, I hope all is well with everyone!!

Tracy, sometimes when I read books that is what I read also. Don't worry about your speed in returning it! I would feel bad if you risked life and limb in a hurricane to send my book back!!! Don't forget to send it back media mail, it is cheaper!!

Well off to bed and watch my soaps.

Jane

Hey why did that say:

Re: Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here?

I think I did something wrong, but don't know what.

Good Morning, Violets..

I'm up early to get ready for church. I have two flute duets to play today and I get to FINALLY announce to the church that Kris is pregnant. She'll be there helping me with fellowship time after church, so she'll get to hear all the congratulations herself.

We had a good time at the art fair yesterday. I got several things for the garden and Ethan was really good considering it was really crowded and hot. Today is a lazy day for us. We're going to the movies this evening and taking a nap this afternoon. Tomorrow will be working in the yard and house day. Rescheduled choir party is next Saturday so have to get things ready again for that.

Everyone have a good day today. Catch ya'll later.

Hope everyone stays safe with Gustav barreling in.

Good morning folks~

Hope everyone is doing good. I hope all is OK with Terry!

Just sitting here watching the weather channel! I wish the storm would just go away but I know it isn't. Alot of peoples lives are going to be in ruins within a day or so and it is a helpless feeling.

Please remember the gulf coast in your prayers! I have friends scattered from here all the way to the Alabama coast. I am so worried about all of them and for us too. I am stress eating too. I am just gonna try to avoidthe kitchen all together but it is a tough thing to do when you have a little one!

Have a great day everyone!

Pamela-how old is Klaus? I just love rotties! When dd gets a little older I wanna get one!

Have a great day everyone!

Hey Pamela & Jane-I popped over to bbchatter and saw who was nom'd and who won veto.....interesting to say the least!

Good Morning.

I'm up and the cats are fed. Checked the pool and it's 90 degrees. Pulled some suasages out to fix here pretty soon. Other than that not much going till later.

My Aunt and cousin sre coming over to go swimming for awhile.

We have had the best weather here for the last few days and it's supposed to be great for the next few days.

Saying my prayers for all that are in the path of Gustav and for all of those that have suffered his rath.

Everyone have a great day.