Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hey old lady, I wasn't talking to PamELa!!! LOL!! Thank goodness you got your eyes examined!

quote]

Oh.. nevermind.:rolleyes:

Here I am, crazy day!!!! Seems like it is a bit crazy everywhere!!

I am going to try what Tracy did on bbchatter. I want to know.

Gosh, no olympics, and no convention. What is a poor girl to do!!

I hope all in line of Gustav are keeping safe!!!!!

How are you feeling Laura? I hope your work appreciates you!!!

Jane

Well guys, here's the story....

Since we (my parents and us) have rooms reserved for tomorrow until God knows when for evacuation purposes, we have talked it over and we are more than likely just gonna go tomorrow. Worst case scenario is calling it a vacation instead if an evacuation, ya know? They have not even called for a voluntary evacuation yet but IF it comes here it sure will be nice to be ahead of the traffic! I really like the idea of watching the traffic on TV from our hotel instead of being part of the traffic, sitting there in gridlock, in the heat, running out of gas, listening to Macy complain, needing to pee, thinking, "man, we could have left yesterday". So....I will post in the morning before we leave.

What are everyones plans for Labor Day?

Kat-((((hugs)))) prayers to you!

Judy-glad things are calmed down for your ds. I know you must be somewhat relieved.

Laura-tell your mom that now there will be 2 write in votes for mickey. Hers and MINE! LOL

Everyone have a great evening, k?

That's a wonderful plan, Tracy!! Have fun in Fredricksburg!!! Go take Macy to climb Enchanted Rock....that's really cool! But do it first thing in the morning, or else it gets too hot. It's so beautiful up there and is the very definition of Texas Hill country....It's where I want my ashes spread! :rolleyes:

Guess what happened today Violets???? See for yourself:

5721515960_ORIG.jpg

:rolleyes::lol::biggrin::lol::tt2::lol::mad::lol::tt1::lol::tt2::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::tt2::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congrats denise!!!!!! Woooooooooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

And on a sad note, I'm up to 217. DAMN IT. I am eating a lot of crap, but I didn't think anymore crap than usual. :rolleyes:

LOL....I thought it was a THERMOSTAT!! ROFL!! I"m like, how in the world can it be 199 degrees in her house??? LOL!

Denise...major, major congratulations to you! That is just awesome!

Hi V's~

What a day!

On Sunday we are having a retirement BBQ for Susanne at Cyd Cherrise's (sp) house! Just a small group of people...just to Celebrate her last day (she officially retires on Sunday).

Other than that, it is R & R for the weekend!

Denise~:biggrin::Banane20::lol::Banane20::lol::Banane20::tt2::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20: I have been slackin' on these...so there is enough for all my shrinkin' violets.

Texas Violets...stay tough!

Judy~ I got it:wink:...love ya!

Have a great night!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

Denise-congrats! Makes it all worth it, right?!

Terry-great idea! Sounds pretty. Now when I go there I will think of your ashes....gee thanks. lol

Good morning violets~get ready for gas prices to go up again thanks to the hurricane!

I will try to keep in touch while we are evacuated. Take care everyone! See you when I see you! (((hugs)))

Good Saturday Morn, Vi's!

CONGRATULATIONS DENISE!!! Fantastic!!!

Travel safely, Tracy!!

DD has her 1st pom performance this morning... & naturally it's at the 8am game! Then she goes again @ 2pm!

Other than that it'll be a lot of this & that this weekend... family bbq tomorrow... etc. & so forth.

Enjoy the "unofficial" end of summer...

G'morning Violets!

Michelle - do you have a lot of family in your area? Are you originally from there? I was thinking you got transplanted there for some reason....

Tracy - Happy Trails! Enjoy your weekend away. Hope to see you back on Tuesday!

I don't have any special plans this weekend. I'm gonna try to stock up my jewelry store a little bit with just some simple things I can put together quick. So I'll be popping in often, I'm sure! See ya'll later!

Kisses!

Good Morning, Violets..

I'm up and waiting for Ethan to arrive for the day. He'll be going with us to the big art fair. Hope he behaves for MomMom!! Denise!!! Congrats on entering Onederland!! You GO, girl!!

Kat..we're all worried about you. Hope it's just some residual swelling and nothing to worry about. Enjoy your weekend and take care of yourself.

PamELa..I gotcha :biggrin: right back atcha!! Have a wonderful weekend and congrats to Susanna on finally, officially being retired! (she is, isn't she???)

Michelle... why is it I picture you sitting in the stands doing the mirror image of the pom routine???

TracyK... be safe. This sounds like a bad one headed your way.

Terry....You must remember to respect your elders... be they blind and unable to decipher your words or not!!

TracyinKS, Laura, Haydee, Suzie, Jenn, Jane.. Everyone have a great holiday weekend.

CONGRATS DENISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO COOL AND TO THINK OF ALL THE STRESS YOU ARE UNDER!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!

The

Don't know why my post just posted unfinished, anyways the perils of being off on Monday is no holiday really for me. I have the holiday, but no extra time off. I could take today off, but I wouldn't make any money, and I have a wedding party coming in. Plus I really don't mind working today. What did I just say???

Take care Tracy, Haydee and Terry!!!!!!! Hope and pray the storm loses steam for you guys and all others!!

Okay off to work, have a great day, and don't make anything too pretty Terry because you might have me buying another piece!!