Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Laura - don't forget you're not alone on the political front. I'm here with you. Dems just scare me, plain and simple. Not to mention that our taxes are getting ready to go thru the freakin' roof. Maybe I'll just quit work and go on Welfare. What's the point of working if I can't even keep my money? I EARNED it.

Amen sista...preach! (just wanted to throw in my 2 cents before we quit talking politics on the board :lol:)

But in his Prime, You have to admit Cary Grant could sweep you off your feet.

We used to see him all the time at the L.A. Dodgers games.

Good Morning Ladies.

Getting ready to go to the store and than I have to work for a few hours today. Other than that I will be in the pool. In fact I should be in the pool all weekend long.

It's a good thing, I need the exercise.

Everyone have a good and SAFE Labor Day weekend.

Good morning everyone!

Everyone please say a prayer that the storm Gustav just goes away. This one has me worried. We already have reservations for a hotel to evacuate to. That is a plus cause we got the 2nd to last

room. We can always cancel if we do not need it. Better safe than sorry. DH is off work when they expect landfall, so that is a plus as well. At least we won't have to wait around to get the OK to leave from his boss. Terry & Haydee, if you are close to Fredricksburg, call me! lol

Pamela & Jane-loved BB last night. It could not have gone better if I would have written the script myself! Who do you want to win? I have a 3 way tie between Dan, Renny & Keesha.

I am going to have lunch with my old co-worker today. I sure do miss her! She is getting the shaft now just like I was when I was there. I tried to tell her!

Have a great day everyone!

Tracy, my plan is always to head for my friend's house in San Antonio. During Rita I HAD to get my mom out of town because of the risk of losing power/AC. We ended up there for 4 days and had a great time! This time, I think I'lll have to stay in town for the same reason....to make sure Mom is alright.

Hey Violets~

Texas Violets...hang tough. We are sending you purple power and prayers ladies!

I too loved BB last night! Wait until you see who the new HOH is?? Ruins everything!

I am up and moving slow today. Last night Steph called and brought Susanne and I sundaes from McDonalds...and a cookie, it was 9:30pm!:lol: Naughty Naughty...and I slept poorly because of it!

I love my Secert Santa! Well, I love all the Violets. CAN NOT WAIT to get shopping!

Everyone have a great weekend. I think I only have 1 or 2 interviews left to do...and then I am done and can start writing ch. 4. I am going to frame ch. 4 this weekend. Ladies...I am too excited. I forgot to tell you I did get the IRB approval I was waiting for. I actually was approved late June, but "cyber gremlins" happened according to my chair. Wish me luck!

Have a great day!

xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hey...where the hell is Kat? She hasn't posted since Wed. afternoon. Did I miss something?

I sold two more pair of earrings!!!! Hey, this is so cool!!! I gotta get busy this weekend and re-stock my shop! Aaack!

hi hi hi!!!!

I had a wonderful time last night Terry...ate like a piggy! Nothing new...

I haven't checked on Gustav's progress...I'm gonna run over to the weather website and look it up... I hope it doesn't mess up our plans of leaving on Sunday....

Gotta get to work this morning... Gotta leave my desk clean before I leave...

I'll be back!

Loved BB, Keesha only had a few hours of HOH? There is already a new one? I am assuming by the way you talked it is either Renny or the older gentleman (can't think of his name).

I AM GAINING WEIGHT AT A RECORD PACE!!!!!!!! I think for September I am only going to allow myself three days of sweets. I used to do that before and it seemed to work. I need to do something!!

Okay off to work, have a good one.

By the way Gary Grant is my pick for that list. But, what about Richard Gere when he had on that white dinner jacket and was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He did it for me, but, I have to turn the channels when he is on tv because he ruins it when he talks for me.

No more politics, but I still would like those signs when I enter a room! There are two people at work who talk politics ALL

They talk politics all the time! I hate it. I always try to change the subject. I am like Judy, I might say something in general, but I can honestly say no one at work knows how I vote or feel. I think it is personal!! I was telling a client yesterday that I don't want to miss time, but I would love to fast forward to December so I don't have to listen to Della and Charlie!!

Sam Elliott in MASK!!!!!!!! ohhh lllaa llaaa

Kat: Went to the Four Corners Rally this weekend! (bike rally)

We usually go to our local ABATE Rally, but this year I begged off, cause I just didn't feel like it.... and I didn't really feel like spending a entire camping weekend just with DH and having him be pouty when I visited with my friends.

I need more coffee, but I could not even go into my kitchen... DH has decided he is going to build new kitchen cabinets so when I went home yesterday he had the cabinet that holds the drinking glasses OFF THE WALL and on the floor...... OMG....... I'm doomed.... He is trying to please me but he is pulling the same crap my EX husband did.. pulled up the tile floor to replace it with marble tile, and got it to sub floor and then our marriage ended! LOL......... left me with an unfinished house to deal with.......

Robby's bio, punched holes in the sheetrock of the same house that I needed to sell.. he punched the holes so I would need him to fix it because they HAD to be fixed to sell............

Now, I have kitchen cabinets OFF THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!! said glasses on the counter tops.... Sheetrock mud on the walls and ceiling... I just couldn't even WALK through the plastic covering the doorway this morning.. so I went to Starbucks instead..and ONE cup of coffee just does NOT cut it!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so glad its Friday!