Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Speaking of sisters, my sister has always been smaller than me our whole lives. We're the same height, and she's not skinny, but she's always been smaller. She use to call me fat & make fun of me, etc.

She has been gaining weight, and she is eating all the time (I guess has to do with the drug rehab thing).. She is 257lb.. and I am 212!

Interestingly enough though, she still LOOKS smaller, she is bottom heavy (hips and butt) where mine is all belly.

yah, that's so weird how two people that weigh the same can look totally different... I have a hot friend who weighs about 15lbs more than me but she looks soooo much better than me. She's very curvaseous and has a flat belly so that helps, LOL.

Got my secret santa! Thank you Laura! One thing though, my email address is wrong on that spreadsheet that she attached. So girls, please use my haydee99 email adress. I don't ever check my other one anymore. The only reason I checked today was because Laura had said she had sent out the list and when I checked my gmail account it wasn't there....

That yogurt made my tummy hurt seriously...

Oh yeah.. see, that's why in the instructions I said send your e-mail address! I'm one-track minded.. I just copied your e-mail address to the list from the e-mail you sent me.. didn't think to update. I'll change it on mine, everyone make note! :smile2:

I've been daydreaming about the bacon-wrapped BBQ shrimp I had at TGIF's a few weeks ago.. Russell agreed to take me there for lunch today, nom nom nom nom.

Terry-I have a slow metabolism too. It is so much harder for me to lose not smoking. OMG...it is rough! But, it is happening a little at a time now that I have put my foot down (again). That is why I am only posting todays weight everyday. Because it is not important what is was yesterday. I can not keep letting myself look at what I have undone. Today and tomorrow is what I am focused on.

i need a nap too...

just found out i'm leaving sunday night for my trip...

i'm going to the library tomorrow to get some books. I'm reading a good book right now but it's a long epic tale and sometimes I switch over to a light book for awhile to clear my head a little. Any suggestions??? Good chick lit or just a good book that's not too heavy on the brain??

Haydee, try "Perks of Being a Wallflower", good easy read and interesting.

Haydee, try "Perks of Being a Wallflower", good easy read and interesting.

I LOVE that book!!

Have you read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime? It's kinda written the same way. Both great books!

Jane - I'm still waiting for Friday Night Knitting Club to get good.

Jane - I'm still waiting for Friday Night Knitting Club to get good.

I have heard it never does get good!

Give me strength... I am now baking up the first of two batches of "Double chocolate Chunk" Cookies (the "double" being semi-sweet & white... chunks that I cut up, not chips) to give to the all the school's bus drivers tomorrow afternoon to thank them for the first week.

Eureka! I know why I am fat! It's the PTA's fault!!! :tt2:

I secong the "Curious Incident..." book... loved it!

The Time Traveller's Wife

Like Water for Elephants (Laura, did you ever read it?)

Michelle- NOT YET! Argh, I wish someone would whack me when I get home to remember it. I normally read whatever book I've left on my dresser when I go to bed. I think about that book at work occasionally, and I go "Ok, remember to get it off the book shelf". Then I forget. I saw it at Barnes & Nobles when we were getting pregnancy books and was trying to remember to get it then too.

Tonight I WILL remember, I really want to read it.

And no Terry, haven't read the other one. Perks of Being a Wallflower, my friend in HS was reading it, so one day she gave it to me to read.. I began reading it on the busride home, and was engulfed in it. I think I finished it by the next day, and it was really good.. one of the few books that stick out to me, I couldn't really tell you what was good about it, but we passed that book around and made everyone we know read it lol. I remember it made me reflective.

I'll have to check out that other one after I read Water for Elephants. Which I WILL start tonight (dang it!!).