Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Judy big hugs for what you are going through!! Purple power and hugs to you, Ethan, and the Bobster!!!

I too am way up in weight, but slowly but surely will take it off. Reading the books, thinking about weight loss and weight gain. It is more of a head game than the actual weight loss.

Jenn who knows about the army guy? He sounds like a nice guy to keep after you with niceties!

BB just came on and want to watch, had a sliver to preview this morning thanks to Tracy and Pam!!

Just had to share..... because you all know how down in the dumps i am about Kev i .... which is really bad but I still talk to him and he doesn't even care how much he hurt me.... or maybe he doesn but doesn't know how to deal and ignores it... but either way i am really starting to be very pissed off at him... just a matter of tim!

Jenn, my dear friend, you've been saying this same thing since the day we met you!!!! :w00t:

GO ARMY!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARMY!!!!!!!!!

:w00t: just got back from Cody's scout "Court of Honor" had to leave early to get Robby to bed. I pb'd in the bathroom ... fun fun..

Pamela: hair PICS PLEASE (sounds like my same cut)

Everyone: Have a great night...

OH and big news.. DH shaved (kind of) he shaped up and trimmed his facial growth.... THANK YOU JESUS... Did it for the dinner tonight I'm sure... and I looked cute as ever.. with my new perky hair and size 10 levis..... I'm bloated but cute! :cool2:

I get home and start to read all of your post and guess what????

You have finaly figured out what I have been saying for along time. You guys are the best. Not just there when things are going good but there when it feels like we can't get any lower than we are.

When life gives me lemons I come here for my lemonade.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains.... You know the song. That's what you guys are.

TracyK.... BITE YOUR TONGUE. I'll hunt you down if they close DQ. :w00t:

Judy, Hugs to you and the Bobster. Ethan is very lucky to have you two. I pray that all works out.

Kat, Good luck to you guys.

TracyKS, congrats on the shave. Maybe he'll keep it up.

Sleep tight and see ya'll tomorrow.

You guys are so funny, I have a DQ a mile down the road and I can't remember the last time I went there, really! And Sonic about 3 miles away, we go for food there maybe once a month but I've never cared about their treats. If someone told me I had to never eat the sweets at either of those places again I'd just be like.. ok!

But give me fried anything.. really, almost anything.. and some kind of complimentary dipping sauce.. sigh.

My neighbor came over last week and she had a waffle bowl from DQ. She had called and offered to bring me one :w00t: I turned it down :cool2:

Anyway she said you have to try this and she gave me a piece of the bowl that was dipped in chocolate. I'm amazed that I didn't jump up and knock everyone over to go get one. I restrained myself though. I was very good.

Well, surprise, surprise, surprise----we lost!!! 12-9. But had an absolute blast!!! Went to bat 3 times, got 3 hits, scored once and one RBI. Rick batted 4 times, got 4 hits--1 was a pop fly out, one was a line drive out, and the other 2 he brought all the way home. We laughed and had a great time. He will do great when he feels good, tonight was not a great night for him, he was feeling bad, and running fever. The company has 2 teams, ours is the lame one!!! They would not even let us use company colors because the other team did. So ours are Purple!!! We are the Purple People Eaters---can you get any more ridiculous???

The "coach" did not even know to turn in a roster! Then she had no plans for anyone, did not know who to put where....did not even have anyone lined up to pitch! It was somewhat a comedy of errors! But it was fun, and it wore me out. Course I was already tired from mowing the lawn!!! I should sleep well tonight! We have our next game on Thursday.....she doesn't know what time or what field, she will call us. We ask for a schedule.....OH! she would try to remember to run some off! Talk about a ditz!!!!

You can have members of your immediate family play on the team which is how I am playing. The team we played had a bunch of HS age kids---really made me feel old and slow!!

Tomorrow I have to get my house cleaned and the extra bedroom prepped as well as the bed in the playroom made up. One of Rick's college buddies and one of his friends will be in Thursday, they are coming to go to the 4 Corners Rally with us---as well as the Sugar Pine Ranch Rally.

There are some old bands going to play, but we are old enough to remember and like them!!! Three Dog Night, and Little River Band in one place on Saturday and the Black Oak Arkansas is playing at the other rally on Sunday.

But Rick's friend Nick and his friend will be here Thursday, have to drag them to the game that night, someone to laugh at us!!

Then we will all leave to go to the rally on Friday. Rick is off through Tuesday now.

I did really good on my Water today.....so so on the food. For Breakfast I had yogurt and granola, snacked on some macadamia nuts midday. Ate a bowl of Soup for lunch---which was not low cal!!! And had it with crackers to boot! Then for dinner we had salad and hot wings. No snacking this evening because we were gone! That was a good thing! But I bet I drank 8-9 bottles of water today, and filled my glass with ice water 2-3 times as well! Got my exercise in, so if I would just watch the food choices better I would be doing much better!!!

Well it is shower time, I am feeling the ache!!! Connecting with the ball jars my shoulders big time. I have turned into such a wimp!!! LOL

See y'all in the morning!!!

Nighty night~~

Kat

Morning gals

Terry - I know I have but it is honestly different this time....I have never not liked him through all the bs and I'm starting to feel that way... angry and bitter.... but instead of crawling in a hole... i'm actually doing things...I didn't last night because I need good light to do my final skim coat... oh wait i sanded so i did something. This is all good... trust me

Now if I would just get my stupid period so I Can stop feeling like I can't find anything to make me happy...

Laura - yes, I don't remember where he lives there, I have it someplace but yes he does... so he has been a great pen pal.

have a great day everyone... have to pick the owner of the company up at the train station this morning.... fun....

have high school orientation tonight so i'll be in and out later.

Up and showered, now I just need to get dressed and get to work.

Not much going on today, it's supposed to get warm so I'll be in the pool for awhile and than it's off to work at the hospital.

Everyone have a great day and I'll chat later.

Hi everybody!

I am posting real quick while we have few minutes before macy has to get dressed for school. She woke up at 4....yep you read correctly..4. And did not go back to sleep. So, I wrote her teacher a note telling her that dd will probably be cranky as the day goes on. Until she gets used to the transition of waking early and going to sleep early it will probably be difficult. I thought she would be more tired...guess not. Who knows!

I will bbl to do some personals!

Love ya'll!

Morning Violets~

Today is the first day back...officially. We have kids on Tuesday but the next 3 days is meetings, in-services, etc.

Went skinny dipping last night again...it was great! We want a pool in a few years (we have Klaus the rottie). It was sooo nice.

Oh well...

Have a great day!

Good morning............... so the issue with my moms boobs is not over yet. NOT RA, but some uncommon reaction to radiation that usually shows itself 6-12 year aFTER exposure... has a long name that I will find out later today when I go to the doc with her. Apparently its pretty rare and there aren't a bunch of documented cases BUT the dermatologist at the Cancer institute has seen it and treated it before, so he squeezed her in today before his 2 week vacation.

180.2 today........

Have a great great great day.

Dang, Tracy -- well it sounds like she's got a good medical team if they figured that out!! Episode right out of "House"!

Judy - it's bugging me....is your DIL the type of person who could just up and leave her child.....forever?? <gulp> I canNOT wrap my head around that.

Good morning, I am up and need to leave because my glasses broke last night, and hopefully I can get them fixed somewhere before work!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!