Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

(((Judy))) You'll be in my prayers, I hope it all works out for the best.

HOLY CRAP Judy!!!!!!! That's a tough one, and quite frankly this might be sick.. but ya'll problems are making ME FEEL BETTER AbOUT MINE.... I guess I'm not alone, and neither are you guys... (my point) We will get through this, we will live our lives, we will deal with the crap that life doles out and we will relish the first days of school, and the first born babies....... we will get through second generation parenting, and the first generation of problem children.... and in all of that we will realize that we are a great group of friends that yes, live in our computers but also in our hearts, and best of all we will affect the lives of others while improving our own........

(geesh... where did that come from?)

HOLY CRAP Judy!!!!!!! That's a tough one, and quite frankly this might be sick.. but ya'll problems are making ME FEEL BETTER AbOUT MINE.... I guess I'm not alone, and neither are you guys... (my point) We will get through this, we will live our lives, we will deal with the crap that life doles out and we will relish the first days of school, and the first born babies....... we will get through second generation parenting, and the first generation of problem children.... and in all of that we will realize that we are a great group of friends that yes, live in our computers but also in our hearts, and best of all we will affect the lives of others while improving our own........

(geesh... where did that come from?)

From the heart.

:w00t: sniff sniff

TracyKS~ I totally second that! The violets are lifelong friends...through ups and downs and sides steps too! I look forward to hearing about Macy's wedding and Baby Violets prom, etc. From the heart sisters...from the heart!

Judy~ Your family is blessed to have you. Sending you prayer and purple power as the next few weeks will be tough. Love youxoxoxoxoxoxo

Well, I just got a hair cut. Um, it is pretty short, geometric A cut (short in the back and longer in front). There is a patch of really blonde in the front, and the rest is that rich red I had in TX...and I am freaking out Susanne is gonna hate it! She said as long as I like it, she would...but I am not sure. I'll try to post pix soon...

Sending everyone an extra hug who may or may not need one! I love you all!

xoxoxoxoxo

That's right Tracy, that's why sometimes I tell you guys a little TMI, or air dirty laundry that I'd ordinarily not discuss with anyone.. I know I can rely on you guys, and you all always have great advice for me.

((VIOLETS!))

I know it's been said before, but wowza... what an AMAZING group of women we are!! We are smart, funny, strong, reliable, no-nonsense, and most of all CARING, LOVING, & THERE FOR EACH OTHER! How did I get through the day before I found the Violets???

((JUDY))... you've got the power of the purple with you... we love you!!

TracyKS... ha ha, I know what you mean... "but ya'lls problems are making me feel better about mine..." Have I never shared this with you? Don't remember where I got it from, but basically it goes something like -- If everyone put all their problems & issues in a big bag (literally), then put their bags up on a big stage w/everyone else's "bags of crap"... then you're told that you can go up and take ANY bag that you want... we'd each go back & get OUR OWN BAG! True, huh??

Thanks for the text, Janie!

Pam: PICTURES!!! Sounds FAB-U!!

Make it a great night!!

Yep---I'd want my bag of crap with my sick hubby in it!!!!

Michelle posted about what I was thinking. I knew I was feeling much happier about life in general since losing the weight, but I KNOW without a doubt that even if I had lost it---if I had not had the Violets, it would not have made such a difference!

Part of it is yes the weight loss, but an equally big part of it, is you girls! I literally thank God every day for you. I have never had a group like this that I could literally tell anything and be accepted. I like the selfishness of you just being MINE! While you care about my DH and my kids----I don't really have to share you! And if they make me mad, I can tell you and not worry about you seeing them in the grocery store and thumbing your nose at them because you are supporting me!!

In so many different ways you have each enriched my life....who would have thought that the lap band would bring us this????

Kat

Hmmm...

The only REAL problem I have is this overpowering yearning/wish/dream that Sonic and Dairy Queen would shut down forever.

Hi guys

what a day huh?

Laura - speechless about your sister... she does really know where babies come from?

Judy - i'm sorry, but you know if you get Ethan... there i a reason...

Pam - I am working, no time off for me, working all ay and home working on the house. I have 2 weeks to get closet down, floor laid and the rails off my stairs.. maybe motivation for me to do something

i'm up to 209 too... that is only 6lbs and i'm pms but holy crap i feel like a size 24 again

why? why is it that you meet someone who might possibly just sweep you off your feet and they are so far away you know that this point in your life it would never work?

who you all ask? Army guy I met in in TX, remember the first night i was there by myself and then took me to Breakfast in the morning. I sit here ... why tonight I don't know... but I got an email... and he is just so sweet, interested in what i'm doing and where i'm going...and tells about him too. It is so nice to have someone who gives 2 shits about me. If for some reason we don't meet up before June, I might have to bail on you guys friday during the day to go have lunch. He is about 1 1/2 HR away from the resort...

just so sad it is not just a little later in time... but who knows....where friendship and long distance can lead.

Just had to share..... because you all know how down in the dumps i am about Kev i .... which is really bad but I still talk to him and he doesn't even care how much he hurt me.... or maybe he doesn but doesn't know how to deal and ignores it... but either way i am really starting to be very pissed off at him... just a matter of time

anyway.... thanks for listening!

Hey girls on my way out to our first game. Due to the number of teams, and the Connie Mack World Series, we did not even get to have a practice!!!

Wish us luck!!!

Oh and if I ever said the shop took up too much room in the yard, I was full of it, I mowed today, and there is still way too much to mow!!!

BBL~~

Kat