Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Next thing you know, Terry will have so many orders she will have to back out of our alabama plans to work on her jewelry business....the violets will just be a memory for her....:smile2:

Nah, TracyK I picture it a different way---------no longer will we be able to relax and sit around on the porch, Terry will be running a Violet Sweat Shop!! She will have us all out there teaching us how to do some minute part so she can simply add the genius to an item and ship it off!!! Can't you just picture it, all of us scrawny and starving.....hunched over the tables making jewelry!!! With Terry cracking the whip over us!!! LOL She better not even think of getting to famous in the jewelry making circles to forget us!!!

Kat

Well, I had visions of a grand unfill and I could eat a hamburger. NOT SO MUCH.

Doctor is thrilled with my progress and doesn't want be to backpedal. Glad one of us is logical. So he only took out .5cc. I instantly felt the pain in my chest subside and the bite of roast beef that was bouncing around went away. He didn't want to do more than .5cc, to my disappointment.

Made chicken fingers for dinner, could only eat 3. DOH. Guess I'm back to a sweet spot.. darn.. no, I should be happy. But ya know how it is.. fat girl and her food. I was daydreaming about the food I'd eat after today. That's right, this band does nothing for my head issues with food.

Anyway, Michelle.. hope you figure something out, but sometimes when I'm in a funk, I think about like nuns in a convent. They weren't teenagers going "I'm going to be a nun", something just happened one day. Well, the calling. There's other examples not on the top of my head too, but that's something I think about when I have too much free time.. Midlife "crisis" is normal, and in one of these classes I just took we covered a whole chapter on it, and based on discussions (there were some 40-50 year olds in the class) it's decided that crisis isn't a good term for it, because generally it brings about GOOD change. Taking control of your life, changing things you always wanted to change but never saw yourself doing. So, figure it out and DO it! :smile2:

Kat, I think I would call her back and just start out the conversation by saying how nice it was to have run into her. Ask her if she has seen other people from your class. Just keep it casual and see if she brings up the subject again. Than take it from there. Hopefully she is reaching out to you for your help and insight. What a nice place to be in. I'm sure you will handle it right.

We were so busy at work tonight. I guess women getting their workouts in on M-W-F. I'm used to working on tuesday evenings. Boss called and wants to take me to lunch so I am meeting her tomorrow at Bob Evans. Wonder what she wants, I'm sure it's just to get to know me better. I hope. I'll let you guys know tomorrow night when I get home from work.

Jane, on that counted cross stitch I gave you, can you let me know what the saying was. I want to post that at the bottom of my signature. I can't quite remember how it went. And also can you save that pattern for me. I think I want to sew it also. I think it's really nice and pretty.

I had a very nice salad for lunch today and it has really held me over. When I got home I had some cottage cheese and pneapple and now I'm done for the day.

Good thing tomorrow is CTCD. I'm needing it bad.

I love tomatoes right now!! Dont think it's a pregnancy thing, I use to only like homegrown ones dipped in ranch, but sometime beginning of this year I had a tomatoe mozzerela salad, and now I love em.. and I happen to have philo dough in the freezer, and found a great recipe for baked Tomato mozzerela salad in a philo cup. Yum?! I'm going to make some tonight and freeze them, see how that works.. take one to work everyday for lunch.< /p>

Next thing you know, Terry will have so many orders she will have to back out of our alabama plans to work on her jewelry business....the violets will just be a memory for her....:crying:
One thing about jewelry....it's portable!! :-)
Nah, TracyK I picture it a different way---------no longer will we be able to relax and sit around on the porch, Terry will be running a Violet Sweat Shop!! She will have us all out there teaching us how to do some minute part so she can simply add the genius to an item and ship it off!!! Can't you just picture it, all of us scrawny and starving.....hunched over the tables making jewelry!!! With Terry cracking the whip over us!!!!

Kat

NOW you're thinking!!! Who can work a torch??? Oh wait, I've learned that alcohol and torching don't mix. :wink2:
I love tomatoes right now!! Dont think it's a pregnancy thing, I use to only like homegrown ones dipped in ranch, but sometime beginning of this year I had a tomatoe mozzerela salad, and now I love em.. and I happen to have philo dough in the freezer, and found a great recipe for baked Tomato mozzerela salad in a philo cup. Yum?! I'm going to make some tonight and freeze them, see how that works.. take one to work everyday for lunch.< /div>
Ok, now you've gone and made me hungry!! That sounds delish!! I love fresh mozzarela!

Evening, Violets..

Well, we planted 3 trees today and the Bobster is going to move a cedar from the front yard to the back yard and then I should be almost done. I want to get a couple more mums to put in where the cedar was. I ordered some plants on ebay. Got some garden phlox and a trumpet vine. Did I say recently that I was done getting plants?? My bad!

I just came in from the hot tub. It's 53 here and the hot tub is 99 so it felt great. I got my Water exercising in and now am ready for bed.

Suzie.. the pool heater is going to be installed either tomorrow or Wednesday. Then it's just waiting for the guys to get the pipes in. I hope to have a heated pool by this time next week! Just in time for winter!!:crying:

Michelle.. hope you're feeling better this evening..

Tracy..how did Macy like school today?????

TracyinKS.. how is Robby liking school???

PamELa... how are YOU liking school???

Everyone have a great evening. sleep well.

First, let me say TracyK~ I am soooo sorry I forgot to post this morning about Macy this am! She was beautiful...and I am sure you were sooo proud! I thought about you all day, and felt like shit that I forgot to post.

Michelle~A while back, we sent out these "what are you up to emails" to each other. One of the questions were: "What are you not?" and you replied: "happy". I thought about that response for a while, wondering what you were unhappy about. I hope you find whatever it takes to lift your fog. I love seeing my shrink although I havent seen him in a while! As your friend, all I can say is find your happiness honey. Life is too short to not get what you need out of life. Whether it is serving your family or yourself...find your "happy place"...and go there!xoxoxox

I've been too busy and I feel bad cause I've missed many personals. I read everyone's posts and feel bad when I don't comment. You all are in my heart and such a huge part of my life!

LOve you!

xoxoxooxoxoxox

Edited by kity

Cleaning Poem

I asked the Lord to tell me

Why my house is such a mess.

He asked if I'd been 'computering',

And I had to answer 'yes.'

He told me to get off my fanny

And tidy up the house.

And so I started cleaning up...

The smudges off my mouse.

I wiped and shined the topside.

That really did the trick...

I was just admiring my work..

I didn't mean to 'click.'

But click, I did, and oops I found

A real absorbing site.

That I got SO way into.

I was into it all night.<<Sigh>>

Nothing's changed except my mouse

It's very, very shiny.

I guess my house will stay a mess...

While I sit here on my hiney.

I LOVE MY 'PUTER CAUSE MY FRIENDS LIVE IN IT!!!

Morning everyone

i am going to try again today....

got all the holes in my living room just about finished, sanded last night and now just need to skim my final coat of mud and ready to prime and paint (mom is going to do that part.... but first i'm going to do the spots where the kids jump onto the chair in the other room and slammed into the wall....

going to tile the floor in the laundry room this weekend and ready to start on the kitchen

have a good day

Tracy, Macy was cute, i couldn't open the other pictures... i hope she is having fun

i can't wait first day of school ever for dylan next wed.

OMG - i'm listening to the news... 2 little children dead sitting in the car in the driveway... how sad... you don't know your baby is gone for 3 hrs..? 5 mins and i'm freaking!

Jenn - Don't forget to take before and after pics of your kitchen!!

Pam - you are so sweet. We all love you so much...I wonder if you realize?

I gotta go hop in the shower.....yawn. It's early!

PAMELA & JANE-I heard something about Ollie going postal on BB. Do you know what happened?

Good morning everyone!

Thank you for all the sweet things you said about Macy! She has gone to school so much already that it was really not a big deal to her so getting onfo from her was like pulling teeth! I got yes & no answers...did you like your teacher, YES, did you like your new school? YES. ARRRGGHHH...but she is just 5 and I can not really expect her to come home and have a cup of tea and gab about her first day! lol She was not crying and she is not crying now while she is getting ready to go so I take the silence as a good thing! She did get a card saying she had a great first day. The only thing she was fussing about is she is lmost last on the bus route to get dropped off so she could see me standing there and "I wanted to get off and walk to you but she wouldn't let me". So, if that is my only obstacle I am doing good, right?

Ladies I had gotten up to 209 and this morning I am down to 206 so I am accomplishing something and getting excited about it which has not happened in a long time. Just thought I would throw that in there.

Let me run and get Macy dressed. Just in case I haven't said it lately....love ya'll! :crying:

Good Morning, Vi's~~

Pam... I'd completely forgotten about that "survey"... I went back through my "sent" e-mails & found it & re-read it & moved it to my "personals" folder to keep & consider... thanks...

I'm feeling better... it's not like I'm about to commit hari kari or anything... just a low-grade unease... as someone here said, I think, that perhaps it's signaling or starting a change... you've all given me great advice... what else from my vi's??... thank you!!

Dr's appointment today... just bloodwork, blah blah nothing major... then to school to do -- shocker! -- PTA stuff. DS has his first HS soccer scrimmage today, but it's away... too far for me to go... but DH is going as it's sorta near where he works.

Make it a great day, everyone!

Tracy - Dang it! I forgot to go over to photobucket last night to look at the pics of Macy. I was tired after I got home from Mom's. I thank you for posting the special pics just for me. :crying: That one pic where she's outside.....she looks like she's waiting for Hector to come pick her up. Or was Hector driving the bus perhaps? I hear he gets around.

I don't feel like working today.......... bleh.

Michelle - while you're in this "place" are you finding you're wanting to eat?? (see, i'm still reading my book!) Don't be afraid to feel the feelings instead of stuffing them with homemade Cookies. The feelings are giving you information. Pay attention.

I need to come up with a plan for bringing my lunch to work. I hate all the restaurants around here. And I also hate eating at my desk! The day is so long.

Well, back to it!

Kat, Just heard about the escaped inmates in N.M. Hope they are not in your area. Stay safe.

Terry, Hector sure does get around.

Pam, You are to funny, loved the poem.

Judy, your gonna have to start giving tours of your yard. It sound beautiful. I love phlox, I have a big bed of it on a hill out in front. It cascades beautifully.

I have my meeting this morning than lunch with my Boss (:crying:). Than I work this evening. Long day for me.

Everyone have a great day and I'll see ya tonight.

Don't forget it's CTCD