Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hector?? Oh dear... Thanks for putting it in perspective, Terry!! & Yay on the jewelry orders!! You rock!!

TracyK~~ You'll never believe it, but your cookbook box is going in the mail today!! It's right here... packed, sealed & labeled & ready to go!! The dresses will follow in another package (another day, I'm afraid)... but they WILL follow!! :)

Suzie... You're thinking that you're not an angel makes you all the more angelic to me!!

BBL...

Hi all, off to the pretrial motions today. Gonna be a rough day that I am not ready for.

Pam and Tracyk when is the first day of classes?

Good luck to all the bts and Hector Fans!!

Hugs Suzie, maybe our third annual trip will be closer to you! Keep the trip in 09 in the back of your mind because it is a long way off, so things could change then! One never knows what is in store for them!!!

Off for the day or how ever long this takes. Hopefully it will be short.

Well....was the pic in there of me balling my eyes out? lol It was a horrible pic so I may have left it out!

I can't see photobucket at work :rolleyes: Boooooooooo.

TracyinKS -- WHERE ARE YOU???

Buenos Dias Violetas~

Michelle~ wow, can you come be our PTG mom too! Just last year we were spoiled...before that...nuttin'! They are lucky to have you! Enjoy your first day of school (meaning your first day back at normal life)!

Jane~ ((hugs))...hang in there sista! Come here to vent or forget, we are here for you!

Terri~ When Hector is done driving dd to school, can he come give me a ride??? I need to drop off my car at Toyota. Maybe Hector can drive us around bama so we can get our drink on!!!

TracyKS~ time to check in! Don't make us send the flying monkeys!

OOps, didn't mean to post that yet, lol!

Now I've lost my train of thought!

Oh Well...have a great day!

xoxoxoxoxo

Good morning! I am here..... I just didn't check the thread over the weekend because I didn't want anyone seeing the bama thread by accident! :rolleyes:

Also, two birthday parties, with just Robby and I on the go....

I did just check flights and Continental is giving me $287.. is AA is in danger here.. but I don't know if Continental is on the brink or what ...

Right now, I could get a flight that arrives 12:47 p.m. Thursday.

We are selling our camper, I put it on craigslist and have people coming to buy it tonight. (they looked at it Saturday) CROSS FINGERS!

My sister is at an all time high today 166 lbs.......... she just subscribed to Diet for Dummies.. she starts today.

What else... Kat CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise: HUGS band twin!!!!!!!!!! BIG HUGE HUGS!

Suzie: Hang tough!

Everyone: Ok.. gotta go for now................. Have a great great day

OH.. I was 181.4 today.......... gotta get on some kind of plan that does NOT include DQ

Uhmmm Suzanne, you sure YOU'RE not expecting?! :rolleyes:

And woohoo Terry, but the Hector thing.. that's a weird name.. makes me think of Evening Star.. So you said NO? Uncool mom?? LOL

Macy is adorable Tracy, so you took off from work to be with her and now she goes away? :eek: No respect!!

ohhh TracyK - Macy looks soooo adorable. Poor mama, her little chick leaves the nest. Ever thought about having another baby??

Terry - so it starts! Barely the first day of school and already one Hector. Brace yourself!! Congrats on the jewelry sales! Yes, I can be at Red Onion at 6 on Thursday.

((((Jane)))) - Hope your day is not too stressful. I'll keep you in my prayers...

((((Suzie)))) - I hope it never happens to me but if I ever do happen to be in your predicament with my two sisters I hope I have half the strenght you have!

I'm gonna have a lllllooooonnngg week this week. I'm transitioning from my current position at my job to another position. I have to get everything switched over to the new accountant before I go on vacation next week... I'm gonna be the new auditor here. They finally took heed to my grumblings about being unhappy. If I'm happy with this new position I might reconsider me moving to the other job in November. We'll see how it goes....

Next week i'm gone ya'll. I'm going to go to Mexico with Juan's mom. I'm going to go visit the city where they are from. I've never been and it's one of the most beautiful places in Mexico, San Miguel de Allende. Can't wait! The only downside... we're traveling by bus :rolleyes: Yuck. She takes lots of supplies and materials to the less fortunate down there and it would cost too much to take everything on the plane with us. So we are boxing stuff up and taking it with us on the bus. A 16 hr ride... :eek: I'm gonna go stir crazy...

Morning girls~

Tracy, Macy looked adorable, and you may have had a meltdown, but it looked like Mom and Dad were being totally supportive. In the one picture of her back, where you see the bus coming down the road, I could FEEL her little heart pounding, part fear, part excitement! What a Sweetie!!!

Rick went to work, but says he is gonna hole up in his office, and just do computer work, so far I believe part of that.....he is holed up in his office on the computer, he has sent me a dozen emails----how much work is getting done? Who cares!!!!

He has a terrible chest cold. So of course it is worse than anyone else ever had EVER! LOL, he is not a whiner, he always answers he is fine if you ask him, but when he has a new shop and instead opts to ride the recliner, I know he is really feeling bad!

I worked with the PTO group at the kids schools for over a decade......finally when the last one hit high school, and the only school I personally had any involvement in was one where the dean of students and I could NOT get along, I quit!!!

Was such a relief to get kids out of school.

Now let me tell you girls.....kids starting school, starting college....been there done that! My son has a birthday in a couple of weeks and he will be 29! Do you realize that is a mere year away from him being 30??? Not sure which of us that is hitting harder! LOL Then Manda the year behind him, and Abbey the year after that!

I have to go to Maytag today and buy another valve for my fridge, it has been such a lemon! This is the 4th time we have replaced this valve. It is where the Water comes into the fridge for the ice maker and the water out the door. It weakens due to the constant pressure surges of filling the ice trays----and when it gets weak, it leaks! Allowing water to just run into the freezer, and we open up to an iceburg! And it also leaks out the valve on the front of the door, as the main valve is just not shutting off anymore. The fridge is a GE, and I like it other than that---but at $70 a pop X4-----------I probably should just replace the dang thing, but you know me, cheapskate that I am!!!

Good Luck Jane---------I'll be thinking of you!

Suzanne---it is really hard dealing with a sibling with mental deficiencies. My brother can be so trying at times! He is not one who wants to rely on anyone, he has the attitude and reactionary level of a young teenage boy max. And you all know how teenage boys know everything.....so does he, all the time. And unlike Suzannes sister, he remembers telling you everything---and reminds you you already had this conversation....ahhhhh just spend some quality time with a 13 year old boy, who is allowed to live on his own, has his own spending money, his own transportation ( I will say he is a SUPER driver, no tickets, no accidents, super curteous).....and then try to reason with them!! Like nailing Jello to the wall as they say! Ain't gonna happen!!!

Michelle, you are an awesome PTA prez!!! I wanna go hang out in your teachers lounge-------I could do inventory control!

Well I am off to (oh the fun) pay some bills, so I can go to town and do the part run, then stop and go riding, I have not been on my horse in almost a week, I am weak from withdrawals!!!!

BBL~~

Kat