Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Morning gals

here drinking my coffee with my crazy kitten, the runt.... she is getting bit but is so funny, when you scratch her back she flips over like a tumble and rolls around and then wraps herself around the back of my neck, i just kicked had my daughter come take her away.

Kat - how exciting to hit goal... i'm so happy for you

Denise, what cute babies.... and how could we forget about you?

Tracyk - HUGS.. try to have a good day

it is finally nice here but i need to get serious housework done, I would be happy to be outside about 1pm to get some sun

Everyone... have a great day

Pissed...just typed a big post, finally w/ some personals and hit submit and lost the damn site! Oh well...

Much love to my violets!

BBL

Love the pics of the grandkids Denise!!! Too cute!!!! Wish I could hold them and cuddle them!!! Hugs and prayers for all you are going thru.

Ditto to you Tracyk! Not the grandkids thing though!

Woke up with sore throat and chest congestion!! I think I know what customer brought me this germ too!!!!! Maybe next time I will give her a buzz cut?!?!!??

Going to see a play today at four, hope it is good.

Have a good one!!!

Denise your grandkids are adorable!! They live close enough so should probably grow up to be great friends, yea??

I never had a cousin in my age range (closest is 15), but all my friends always hung out with their cousins.

Judy I am the same way with grapes, and I use to LOVE grapes. I have a million salad recipes for them, and I can't eat them anymore, anytime I try it's a spitting fest.

Our family cookout is today, my Granny was so excited when she heard I was pregnant, today is first time I've seen her since our last cookout 2 weeks ago.. so I'm betting she's gonna give me all kinds of good advice, she makes me laugh!

We haven't told anyone else in the family yet, going to see if it somehow comes out.

Off with Becky for girl time! Pedicures and shopping on the agenda.

Still feeling good, whew!! Eating without issue. I always panic and think band, rather than thinking a normal virus!!!

Will be back afterwhile!

Hugs~

Kat

I just sent all of you an e-mail. If you didn't recieve it let me know and I will try it again.

I just watched a 2 minute recap of the olympic games and it made me cry. I love all of those people and their dedication.

Now if I could just put that much dedication into losing weight.

I didn't get an email :(

I don't know if it is allowed but i do it all the time

OMG

we are watching some food channel thing... Jersey Freeze... makes soft serve only ... flavor upon flavor...

good thing we don't have one here

Jersey Freeze, that sound good. We have DQ and Sheridan's here.

I sent an e-mail to your other address.

Suzanne -

I got it

oh this is a mom and pop homemade soft icecream....

mmmmmmmmmmmmm ice cream LOL

Is drinking 3 margarita's allowed??????
I don't know if it is allowed but i do it all the time

That was just too funny Jenn....:( Maybe that is what I need to do!!