Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Ahhhhhhhh Fluc the fluctuations, I am IN!!! Rick looked at me like I had grown another head when I ask if he had a problem with it!!

The pics are beautiful----add that to a new baby and it will be just WONDERFUL!!!

Let me know what you need deposit wise, and I can make that happen when it is needed----sell some blood or a kidney----nothin' major!! LOL

Waiting for Kinsey to wake up so I can go get our building permit. Then I am off to lunch with Marie!

Michelle---I did that not long ago, nothing in the world sounded good! I still do not have anything I seriously want. I can eat now without feeling gagged by food, but no appetite to speak of. The ONLY thing I can honestly say has sounded really good to me lately was my chocolate dipped cheesecake, and it was yummy, but if it was here right now I really wouldn't care much. Like you, I am just going with it. It does not hurt to eat, or anything, just everything surrounding food seems blah.

I felt my new grandson move last night!!!! She laid down flat on the couch, and as soon as she lays down he wants up she said, and sure enough, she laid down, and you could feel the flutter. Made me cry of course! Cracked me up, we ask Kinsey what she thought they should name the baby. She thought seriously about it for a minute and says "Ashley". We are all laughing, and I tell her Kinsey the baby is a boy----at the same time Abbey points out, that she could have a Gone With The Wind family---and name her son Ashley, her DH is Rhett!!!! Still no name picked out. Her MIL has requested that she pick from a list of names SHE drew up. Busybody that she is!!! She told Abbey, that the baby needs a unique but not wierd name. Her sons---Fahron, and Rhett, and a DD Tamara. Abbey is yanking her chain (I love my girl) and saying she is thinking of naming the baby after her maternal grandfather, which is George! She said Rhett wants to name him Dayton. If he wants it you can bet your a$$ it is on his Mommies list!!!!

So who knows......

This morning I saw a 6. My scale said 169.0. Hoping it lasts!! How exciting! I worked it yesterday let me tell you-------by butt and the back of my thighs are sooooooo sore this morning from bending over so much! Yowch!

Well fine.....if I can't sleep with Jane, or Haydee or Michelle or Judy, OR the lesbian........who do I get to sleep with? Should I bring a bowl!!! LOL

Guess I will go get dressed so when Kinsey wakes up I can get my permit stuff done. Will check back in awhile.

Kat

I do think the bowl is a funny thing!

I am off to work, (so I can pay for the trip), well actually so I can pay for my HEALTH INSURANCE!!!! Anyways let me know where to send $ etc..., plus I am up for an extra day or not, so either way is fine with me, forgot to answer that earlier.

End of June should be good for me, all the newness should be settled down by then! Am I staying there too? With a crying baby?!

May be more logical for me to drive back & forth.

And as for renting cars, if any of you fly into Huntsville, we have 2 cars.. one is a 4 seater (me & baby?), and the other is a 2 person (could be 4 but very cramped.. my sports car).. and if someone wants to drive it, you're welcome to use it.

Laura you are staying there.... if the baby cries she/he will have all us aunties to soothe her. NOT A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!! You do not need to drive back and forth! Pack and Play's ARE YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be fine!!! I promise!!! (so sayeth the mom who has stood in a bath tub holding a sick puking child) you will become one with the puke and poop! (don't make me post that pic again!!!) Koochie Koo little Violet! :smile2:

Oreos and Cheesecake.. BRING IT ON!

Kat: WHOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOO 169!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! You are staying there w/us! & the babe! This will be wonderful for you... you can sleep & be pampered while we, the babe's doting aunties, quell any crying & just generally take over so you can rest, relax & recuperate!

plus you will be ready for some down time where you DON'T have to be the one to always get up!!!!!!

Oh and terry let me know how much... because I AM IN.. final decision. I don't care who I piss off.

Ha ha... Tracy & I posted the same thing @ the same time... only I didn't use the words "poop" or "puke"... I used lovely words like "pamper" and "rest & relax"... (she's new to all this... don't SCARE her with the facts, TRACY!! -- lol!! Let's lull her into it... then the baby can just pop it on her later! Literally! ha ha ha ha ha... I'm cracking myself up... too much legal editing this morning, obviously!!)

Yes! You are staying there w/us! & the babe! This will be wonderful for you... you can sleep & be pampered while we, the babe's doting aunties, quell any crying & just generally take over so you can rest, relax & recuperate!

Man, what I would have given for this kind of treatment!!! Yep, Laura, you definitely need to circle those dates on your calendar and let nothing interfere!! You will be soooooooo ready!

Does anyone want to stay 4 nights instead of 3???

(I know I'm not going to want to leave!!)

"Want to"? Yes, of course. I'll take 5, 6, or 7... 14 anyone??

But "able to" is another matter altogether. For me, unfortunately, 3 nights is all I'll be able to swing, timewise. But I know that I will enjoy those 3 nights immensely.. and the 4 days that go w/them!!

I will not want to leave either!!!!! I will have to find lodging for Robby during my time away, but I will work it out.

Oh and Michelle is right.............. Laura, babies don't poop, they leave 'suprises' for new mommies to find, and they come in a glorious array of colors and fragrances..... and their skills... oh they have skills... :smile2:

Such skills!... :smile2:

Ok... somehow I have finished the text of the chapter I was editing, so now I am off to the grocery store to purchase the ingredients for an Ice Cream Sandwich Cake (trust me, you do NOT want to know!) for ds's HS soccer team picnic tonight. Good thing I have no appetite, right?? heh heh... bbl...

You know... I love ya'll so much. What a bunch of great, caring, supportive women we have here...

I'm up for four nights if enough of us are staying...

Kat that office e-mail cracked me up, I sent it to everyone at work.. one girl wrote back-- "I love the new office furniture, I am so excited to be getting a refrigerator!! I am sending this to my parents so they can see my new job!" LOL.