Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good Morning, Violets..

I'm up waiting for Ethan to arrive. Terry... I'm definitely in. Just call me committed. Or have me committed.. whatever.

Michelle... it must be fate that the two rejected roomies shall become as one. I dub thee my new roomie. Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah PamELa..:thumbup::tt2:

The baseboard guy should be finishing up today just in time for my choir party Saturday. I love the fact that I live in a "finished" house now. The baseboard hasn't been put back on since we had wood flooring put in and that was several years ago. I didn't like the old wood trim and the Bobster kept saying he would put up the new, but #1. he had no time and #2. he didn't know what the heck he was doing!!

Everyone have a great day. I'm off to get some Breakfast.< /span>

Good morning ladies!

As far as the commit question...I can send some money to help with the deposit and if something happens where I can't go, ie. death, illness, dh or whatever, that is fine. Lets just say I am going to do everything I can to go. It is great when spouses are best friends but it sure does make it hard when one wants to go somewhere alone.

Have a great day everyone!

Morning Violets~

Great...now no one wants to sleep w/ the lesbian?? I hope Haydee still wants me. I think we should all always rotate roomies. Every year we should sleep w/ someone new (hahahaha...I know how that sounds). Anyhoo, I am easy.

Sooooo excited and ready for a new countdown! Another long day for me...but the silver lining is when I get home, Susanne will be here!!!! Her mom is in so much pain and is waiting for her surgery date (I told ya'll she fractured her L1, right). Susanne's toes need to be looked at and so instead of being in Phoenix, she'll be here for a few weeks. I am glad she is gonna be here. The big house is empty w/o her. Every night I grind the coffee Beans for the morning coffee. It is sad to make coffee for one:frown:

So that is my story. Off to put my face on and get ready!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hey.. I did that all in caps... what the heck happened?? BTW.. there is a new countdown thread started... 309 days are gonna fly by!!

Good Morning, Vi's~~

This is exciting! I'll be committed. No, not the mental health way! Sillies! I mean I'll commit to the trip. Yippee!

Hey, did I tell you all that I have no, zero, zip, zilch appetite lately?? Don't know why. Nothing sounds appealing to me, even when I say to myself, "If you could eat anything in the world, what would it be?" Odd. Very Odd. But I'm going to ride it for all it's worth! Mostly I've been drinking my pro shakes & then having a bite or two of this or that... but nothing makes me want to sit down & EAT IT. W/this -- & w/walking at the park while I'm waiting for dd @ her pom practices (what a concept -- me, walking!) -- I'm down 7 lbs in the past 2 weeks! I'm still fighting w/that 5-7 lb swing that I've been playing w/since TX... all year, really... so my goal is to get BELOW what my lowest was this year, which was 231... today I'm @ 237. I actually think I can do it! Last year I lost 70 lbs total; this year, only 10!! I'd like to knock off the remaining 40 that were in my original goal of 120 by the end of this year... I think if I actually eat properly, follow the bandester rules, & exercise, that it's doable. Phew. Oh, & buy vinegar! hardy har har.

Yay Judy... I'm in w/you!! & yay to the countdown!!

Jenn... nice to see you posting!

Terri... THANK YOU for being our fantabulous cruise director again this year!!

Everyone... "HI!!"... I've got to go... didn't notice the time... ack!

hi hi hi girls! how's everyone this morning! 309 days is gonna fly by Judy. I'm soooo excited!

I slept so weird on my neck last night and today I can't move it around too much... That's not good...

Terry - I'm fully committed! Can't wait to see our new baby... Tell me how much you need for the deposit and I'll sent it right on over. Or we can meet for din din sometime next week and i can hand it over :smile2:

Did you check the rates on flying out there? I don't know if I should go ahead and book now or wait. So far Southwest comes in around 50 bucks cheaper but I don't know if it's worth it to drive all the way down there for 50 bucks savings...

Pammy - when does school officially start for you? Around here it starts next Wednesday. Kids are not too happy their summer is over... How can you drink 4 beers? You don't have problems with carbonation?? I feel like my chest is gonna explode when I take a sip of soda... The only alcohol I drink now is coconut rum and pineapple juice :wub:

Who is oreokitty? You are making me want Oreos with my coffee this morning!! Bad kitty...

Oh yes Jenn, I forgot to mention that I'm so happy to see you posting again! No matter what is going on in your life you know you have a little safe place with us here. No hot older men at the Neal Diamond concert last night??

HEY, how far is Ithica from where you live?

Here's something to consider....or is my logic flawed?...

Let's play out this hypothetical scenario: 6 people can commit now, 5 cannot. Fast forward to April and final headcount is 7 people in, 4 cannot make it. 7 people have to split the cost of the house + rent cars making the total for lodging and transportation about $100 more per person than if the whole group were able to go. So...whoever commits has to realize that the price can fluctuate $100-150 before all is said and done.

OH, and I propose that Laura will not have to pay a thin dime for anything! Agreed?

I second what Tracy said about paying now, I plan on going but if something happens then I just lose out on my deposit and I am okay with that. I don't plan on anything happening!!!

That is too funny about the key swap thing Kat! I saw wife swap once, and it was too much, but funny/odd?.

Whoever sleeps in the same room as me remember I have a cpap.

I agree with Laura not paying.

I want to hold the baby!!!!!!!

I forgot what else I wanted to say....

Bye for now!!