Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

DID EVERYONE GET A TEXT MESSAGE????

Michelle and I are feeling left out!!

Kat I am going to have to remember it takes a week for a card to get to you from here! I really wanted you to get it Saturday!!

Tracyks you crack me up!! Love the picture!!!

Judy picklin yourself????

Have a good night!!

Jane

Haydee.. I guess if Pam says it's ok. She and I had talked about being roomies again even before we left San Antonio. But maybe someone else wouldn't mind rooming with an old lady.. make that a sweet, innocent, old lady.

So this is how I find out that I've been dumped by my roomie?? Was it the snoring? or the gas?? lol! Judy, I'm available if you want to make it "official" w/me! :thumbup: Or am I too tame for you??

so my hunny called and said he's bringing dinner home from his mom's house. YAY! not that i don't like cooking, it's just that i hate coming up with what to cook. Good thing the tilapia is still half frozen!

So, instead of being a good girl and taking this extra time that I have to go do something productive i plopped down on the couch to catch up with the gossip pages. I'm soooo bad! I'm watching bridezilla and surfing the gossip sites at the same time. talk about ADD...

judy - sorry! didn't realize ya'll had already decided...didn't mean to step on any toes! Doesn't matter who I room with, was just trying to connect with another one of ya'll... I'm sure I can just find someone else!

back in a bit, my coconut just threw up on my foot...

Jane, I didn't get a text either-so we are in good company.

Just got home from our shift. We were really busy tonight. 13 surgeries today. That's alot. They were still operating when we left.

Kat, can I have your wood? I was thinking earlier today about calling the guy that cuts our wood for us and see if he could get us a load by October. We use our fireplace alot.At least 2 cords a winter.

Jenn, have a blast tonight.

TracyKS, glad to hear that it wasn't cancer but sad to hear about the RA. That's no fun. Don't they have bras that you stick in the microwave for a minute to heat up?

Kind of a short day tomorrow. I have to take Sis to her Doc's appointment in the morning than to do her grocery shopping. She seems to be holding her own here for awhile. Hope that last.

okay, that was gross... why my dog decided to get up from where she was laying at all the way across the room and come and throw up on my foot, i have no clue...

have a good night tracy!

michelle! not dumping you!! like i said, i really liked that we were able to connect a little bit and just wanted the opportunity to the same with another one of the violets. I didn't realize we were all keeping the same roomies or else i would have never asked. It don't matter to me one way or another...

has anyone ever watched this bridezilla show?? these girls on this show are C-R-A-Z-Y. no hell, no way would i walk down the aisle with one of these girls... i just want to knock some sense into these boys. okay, i'm becoming too involved with this show, i need to shut it off. raising my blood pressure, LOL...

Hi everybody -

Ok, I sent an inquiry to confirm the availability and the rate for arrival on Fri June 26, departing Monday, June 29. Is that good for everyone? Anyone want to stay a day longer??

There is a $500 deposit to hold the place. I know not everyone can commit right now....so how do we handle that? Who CAN commit?

Haydee, I have watched that show and I would be ashamed if I saw myself acting like that. Those girls are horrible. I feel so sorry for the guys who are getting them.

Guntersville Vacation Rental, Guntersville Single Family Rental - Wyeth Luxury Waterfront Home, Sleeps 16

There are 6 bedrooms and it's $525/night + tax (usually 10%+) + $175 cleaning fee, so that's about $2000 for lodging. Divided by _____ how many?

Airfare now is about $300 round trip for direct flights. We'll need some rent cars too. Prolly about $150 each.

Edited by TerriDoodle

You guys crack me up worrying over the roomate thing, I loved rooming with Jane, and know I would be fine with any one of you! Made me think of that new show they did about wife swapping----they all get to the party and the men put their keys in a bowl, and the women drew out a set of keys and that is who they paired up with-----I can see us drawing keys!!!

We had Chilis for dinner, I had childrens chicken crispers, and a salad----ate one strip of chicken and about half the salad. I am so tired, eating just took too much effort!

Let me seriously look at my calendar, and talk to Rick, and I am sure I can commit. I think this is fate......when we were undecided where to go, a baby shall lead us!!! LOL

Jane, our mail used to be much quicker---because it was delivered locally, but now it makes a side trip to Albuquerque, then comes here, and it takes everything longer---which really bites.

Rick is eating ice cream----so I am off to brush my teeth and get ready for bed so I am not tempted!

Will see y'all in the morning. G'Night

Kat

Haydee, great show... tell them not to get up until he is all done.... absolute best for last

funny, i pulled into the parking garage with Metallica cranked and pulled out jammin' to Kid Rock... diversity is my middle name. LOL

I want to go, and am saying... hmmmmmmmmm 99% sure but I can't give the deposit commitment right now. since my mom is going to be my sitter i need to make sure she is good, and since she is in Vegas and spending lots of money, i'm sure going to come home stressing so if i say.... trip for a weekend in June next year right now she will freak.... I'll start with mild hints

have a good night everyone... way past my bedtime

nice email from Army guy tonight...... why are the nice ones so far away or married????????????

hey did i tell you guys that i am deficient in Zink and Folic Acid????

so... guess what that is... a pre natel vitimin.. which btw makes me puke my brains out.. even when not pregnant...I took something similar that the dr gave me to boost my numbers... bad bad bad!

PS.. laura get the anti naseau pills.... LOL

OMG...Ladies~ This totally sucks! I hate the trainings because I am away from ya'll during the day. I swear, yesterday I had 3 pages to catch up on...and today it was 4 pages.

Laura~ I called yesterday too??? Did you get my message? I've thought about you all day. I told my friends, "One of my Violets is having a baby!" I am soooo freakin 'cited for you! The ONLY determining factor in gender is the male sperm. Sorry, that is the truth. In the "dark ages" kings and royals would shun the women if they didn't "bear them sons"...and in reality, it was all the sperm that makes it happen. I am betting you got knocked up on Vacation! Your baby will be born w/ dreads. THANK GOD YA'LL DIDN'T SWAP W/ THAT COUPLE, LOL! You said you were 3 days late...that is perfect math! That being said, you would be due around late April/early May! OMG...what if you had a girl in APRIL...I would die! Go to the store...even Wally World this weekend and look at the baby clothes (boys and girls) you'll get excited!

As for the trip...I am in, ready to committ, etc...let me know! And as for the roomies, when Haydee asked to room w/ me, I spaced that Judy and I talked about it already (when we were in TX). Either way...I LOVE YOU BOTH! I know everyone wants to sleep w/ the lesbian! LOL:lol:

Laura~ My mom took Zofran for her chemo. She only needed 2 pills a month, after each treatment, and they cost $27 EACH PILL...and that was in 1997!

I just read so much...forgot what I read!

Oh yeah, TRACYKS...you cracked my shit up hard w/ that picture. You are too freakin' funny and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN...ALL OF YOU!

My day was LLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGG! We had training until 4, then Jackie and I ran to the store and came home and made tacos for 7 people. I ended up having tons of beers too, it was fun! But then I sat down to 4 pages of posts...that was 40 min ago w/ my responses too!

I love you guys...and am ready to go buy my banjo!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Well... if anyone ski's... hikes...or just likes the fall... you are all welcome to come visit me (not at the same time... sorry girls)

I would love to have visitors.....

Before dd, i use to camp, hike, fish, hunt... never stayed inside but never spent money... my poor ds need some of that in his life... so i'm going to start doing most of it again... i think it will be good for me mentally too....

I am 1 1/2 hr easy drive to VT and MA...and it is beautiful here in the fall. 2 1/2 hrs from Whiteface Mt and 1 hr from the adirondacks

Anyway.. :thumbup:

have a good day everyone