Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Thanks Shalee!

Movies do that too, but I thought I would just be ecstatic and bouncing off the walls and farting rainbows! But I'm really the opposite, like Oh no what did I do, I can't change my mind now, etc.

The gyno called, they are calling me in an Rx for prenatal Vitamins, the nurse had a funny accent and was telling me what's in it and she said "And it make you baby smart!".. made me laugh.. then I asked if they had chewable, she said "No.. and it very big!" so I reminded her of the band, and she said she's calling in patient's choice on chewable selection at my pharmacy.. not sure what that means but I'll find out. They don't see you till 7 weeks out, and they calculate off of the first day of my last period (July 17), so I go first week of September for an ultrasound.. based off my own calculations I think I'm 2 weeks out, I'm very confused with numbers. Mom said based on my calculations I wouldn't be able to pick it up on a test yet, but I thought it could. I dunno, guess they can tell me how old it is when I go in?? They also said they will call me in anti-nausea meds for when morning sickness hits..

My family has a history of no morning sickness, so I'm hoping I don't either.

Oh and even though she's my normal gyno, they won't let me even schedule an appointment with her until they clear it with my insurance. My insurance pays it, so I don't know why they couldn't just look.. waiting for them to call me back so I can give them the info, then they call me back and let me know, THEN I schedule it.

Edited by FairyFacade

Laura-yes the test CAN pick up a positive this soon. I found out WAY early with Macy.

If memory serves me correctly you count 40 weeks from the first day you started your last period.

I think it's calculated 40 weeks from your last period. I think. Maybe.:)

End of April!!! She's a Violet for Sure!!!

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT (sorry Judy!!!!) I just got the text message and replied to whomever sent it!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Did I say HOLY SHIT!!!!! you just made my whole week!!!!!!! no matter what you name her SHE IS going to be OUR Little VIOLET!!!!!!!! I have goosebumps on my arm for you Laura.. seriously whomever sent the txt just made my whole week better......

OK.... BABY WELCOMING PARTY wherever the hell you guys want.. I AM IN!!!!!! and I don't give a flying YOU KNOW WHAT if dh doesn't like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

OK..... get your ass to your doc TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and take it easy for your first trimester.........DIRECT VIOLET ORDER!!!!!!

I'm so excited........... Baby Violet or Baby Vinnie....... whoohoooo

Hah Hah, yesterday I decided it would be May!

But then mom tells me it's 40 weeks, all this time I thought it was 36 weeks, and between mom and websites and the doctor, I have no idea how to calculate it anymore. I think it's a Jamaica baby- Aug 2-6 conception. So if that's right, I wouldn't count 40 weeks from Mid July would I?

Aww thanks Tracy! Whoever sent the texts, thanks! I lost all the V's numbers when I got the new phone, and haven't put them in yet. That's why when you called Haydee I was hesitant, I couldn't figure out who it was.. when you asked what I was doing I recognized your voice though!

Not goin to doc today, but I get my unfill on Monday! And I'm taking all my normal Vitamins like a good girl. I ate a piece of roasted squash for lunch.< /p>

Hah Hah, yesterday I decided it would be May!

But then mom tells me it's 40 weeks, all this time I thought it was 36 weeks, and between mom and websites and the doctor, I have no idea how to calculate it anymore. I think it's a Jamaica baby- Aug 2-6 conception. So if that's right, I wouldn't count 40 weeks from Mid July would I?

40 weeks from your last period start date....Habla English?:):lol:

Yes Laura I sent a few texts...I text Tracy cause I KNEW she really needed some good news and I knew that was he best news ever!! (other than me winnin the lottery and paying for everyones PS)

I hope you do not mind...I did not wanna step on your toes!

Not at all, that's why I posted it here!

I'm not even announcing it in the banded & pregnant area till at least another month. We told my parents (my mom squealed and cried a little).. they BOTH said "No more tunica!" & my granny (who keeps sayin she wants me to have one before she dies!) and she said "I think I can stick around 9 more months" lol.. haven't told his parents, I figured he can decide when to tell them.