Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Oh great, Now I have morning sickness. :thumbup:

And I have cravings for sweets! Oh wait... I was like that before Laura was PREGNANT!!!

Jenn....same weather here. It's 41 right now. I'm sure there is a layer of ice on the pool and the leaves are starting to change. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I'm not ready for summer to be over yet!!!

The guy got 90% of the baseboards in yesterday and will finish up today. As long as I can keep the Bobster away from him, we do well. When they get together, it's talk, talk, talk, and no working........ MEN!!!

I have flute quartet rehearsal this morning, then a rehearsal with a lady from church who plays clarinet and then I will stay and get music ready for our first choir rehearsal next Wednesday. I bought new folders and got the names on them. Now just have to pick out the music for the first few Sundays so we can start rehearsing. My weight has been way up lately, but today it's down two pounds. Still no where near what my ticker says, but I'm not changing it til I get below what it says. I'm thankful to be over my eating binge day and hopefullyl that won't happen again, but at least the band doesn't allow me to do that on a daily basis. Nor will my conscience!!

Everyone have a great day! Kat...we grannies need to stick together. I registered on a baby site using my daughter's info, but my email address, so I get weekly updates on how "my" baby is doing. :thumbup:

Oh great, Now I have morning sickness. :thumbup:

Actually, I'm just sick of mornings. They start too early for me.

Morning Ladies~ I am pooped! Last night, my dear friend from high school called at like 6:50pm...we got off the phone at 10:30, only cause my battery was getting too low. Appearently, we had a fight in senior year sometime...lol, I don't even remember...I just thought we "drifted apart" after HS. Anywho, it was great. LOL...she just left GC, whom we met together on Memorial Weekend in 1984!!! I met MD and she met and fell for GC...MD and I broke up after a few months, and she has been w/ GC the whole time. They just divorced 2 years ago.

Another busy day, I am thinking about the money. I spent a ton of money on clothes yesterday, and then found out Susanne is coming home tomorrow!!!:thumbup: Yeah, I am totally busted! I've taken off the tags (I bought 6 pair of capris and 3 shirts) and have hidden the items "among" my other clothes, we will see how long it takes to notice. We joke now that I can't get away w/ ANYTHING w/ her.

Laura~ I've thought about you all morning. I am soooo excited for you. I hope you get the unfil soon. Keep us posted, and any big news ladies....text me! Tracy totally saved me yesterday, cause I was gone all day, there was over 3 pages to read last night.

OK...off to play scrabble!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo:biggrin:

OMG...you have to be joking. I lost my post. I had personals and everything then when I went to change a font I lost it. AAARRRRGH!

Laura-When I saw the pic of the test I cried. It brought back so many feelings in me. I remember how I felt when I saw mine. I am SO happy for you and your hubby. I wish I were there to give you a great big hug!!!

Pamela-I was bursting, so I HAD to tell somebody and I knew you would flip! How ya liking BB? I love it and I could care less which of the 2 creeps get voted off this time. I dislike BOTH of them.

Laura - Sorry I didn't call you back yesterday. I lost track of time after I got to my mom's. We were buried in memories :thumbup:

Terry - that house looks awesome and it's not expensive at all! I would love to go there!

TracyK - thanks again for your text! I was still here at work but buried in paperwork like always. As soon as I got it I clicked right over here...

Judy/Jenn - I can't believe your summer is winding down already! That really sucks...

TracyKS - hopefully everything went okay last night. You doing better today?

I'm off for my coffee again... I'll be back later...

LAURA!!! I have goose-bumps!! I'm so thrilled to read your exciting news!!

I was gone all day yesterday and, ahem, did not receive my text message... & I've got that Verizon guy & his network w/me wherever I go, too. Harumph.

I was so glad when I read that you were going to call your fill doc back w/the new "development" to see if you can get your unfill sooner... I definitely think you need to. Oh, and get the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting" -- it's fantastic!!

The house looks great -- I'm in! The Violets, a blender, and a baby... heaven!

I wasn't here yesterday because I was in Hershey, PA... we saw "The Boss" Bruce Springsteen in concert last night! It was great... mostly because he played my #1 fav all-time song "Rosalita"... it was a gorgeous night... & ds went with us... his 1st-ever rock 'n roll concert.

Make it a great day, Vi's!!

Home from my morning shift and Wally-World. Just finished my oatmeal and getting ready to head back out. Busy day and week for me.

TracyKS, Hoping that all went well last night. Keep us posted. I wish I knew what to say or do to make things better or easier for you. I hate that things aren't running smoothly, especially in your first year of marriage. I will keep you in my prayers. How was the first day at school?

Jane, I put on the green blouse last night and went and showed hubby, I was surprised but he really really liked it. Shock. I guess I was thinking that because he always sees me in t-shirts, that he wouldn't care for that style. He really liked it. I'm so excited and can't wait for my first time to wear it out. I have a coupon for Macy's for 20% off, think I'll go look at what they have. See what you have started. I miss you and can't wait till all 3 of us get together.

Everyone have a great day.

Good morning. I have been up and just sitting here. I didn't even go make coffee!!

Now I am up and moving.

I am so excited for you Laura!! Can't imagine how you must be feeling!!!

I am not going to be gone 13 hours like yesterday, but if something big happens somebody let Michelle and I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I am a horrible texter it takes me about 5 minutes to post a message. I usually give my phone to somebody else and tell them what to text.

I have a list of things I need to do before work, so here I go!!

Have a great day!!!

Oddly enough, I'm not feeling what I think I "should" be feeling. I'm scared and depressed, and blah blah.. I'm sitting at work crying!

Oddly enough, I'm not feeling what I think I "should" be feeling. I'm scared and depressed, and blah blah.. I'm sitting at work crying!

Y'know, Laura... What you "should" be feeling is what you see on TV and in the movies!! The reality is what you are experiencing and what we all experience as first-time mothers-to-be! It's S-C-A-R-Y!!! So don't sit there and think you are anything other than perfectly normal! Remember how nervous we were before surgery and everyone on the board was saying, "oh it's natural to be nervous, but it'll be just fine!...really!"?? Well, this is the same deal, sweetie. It's natural to be nervous...VERY nervous...AND depressed! Stress helps to cause depression!! Just take a deep breath and take it one day at a time. Very, very soon your anxiety will turn into something like bliss and you'll vacillate between the two for the next 20 years. :thumbup: HUGS!!

Laura-I 2nd what Terri said. It is a roller coaster of emotions that you will be feeling. Then add maybe morning sickness and peeing on yourself to the list and that should cover it. (or at least I did)

You are going to be such a great momma!

Congratulations Laura!!!

I admit I read this months board and a few others besides my own month. and I am so happy for you!!!!