Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

oK.. Now we really need to find someplace in Alabama for the Violet get together/baby shower!!!! How KEWL is that????!!!!

Nooo you'll make me feel bad for changing it from somewhere more exciting. :)

Laura - Little Violet IS the excitement!!!!!!

Terry, I'm in. That place looks awesome.

Laura, Get ready. You're being invaded.

Haha Suzie, I don't live in Tunica!! It's like 4 hours from here, we just like to go there (no more now!).

I live in Alabama, connected to Huntsville... we have the space and rocket center, and.... cows.

Lotsa cows.. and fields. And bars with rednecks.

HA!! It says it's equipped with a baby crib!!!

We're not going to Tunica, Laura....we're going to Lake Guntersville!!!

LAURA...I AM SOOOO FREAKIN EXCITED FOR YOU!!! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE? I am soooo happy for you! Start drinking Protein Shakes until you get that unfill. That is probably why you feel anemic. I hope you have a girl...they are sooo fun to shop for. Boys are cute too, little blue clothes w/ Spider man or trucks on it! 10 FINGERS 10 TOES...HEALTHY HEART! xoxoxooxxoxo

I say we have the reunion where ever Laura and the baby can go??? Seriously, have you all seen Laura's house...it is huge ((hint hint)) ahahahahaha...I GET THE COUCH!

scroll up, Pam!!

Silly Laura, I know where you live. It's just that you had brought Tunica up one time about us all meeting there. That your Dad could probably comp some rooms. I was thinking that we could have still gone there and have visited you also.

Where ever is closest to you would work.

TracyK~thanks so much for texting me about Laura. I was the classic reason why people should NOT drive and talk on the phone...or text! I sent you a quick one back (while going 45 mph). Thanks for keeping me in the loop!

TracyKS~ OOOO sista...I've been there. Hang tough honey. Plenty of room here if you and Robby need a get a way! xoxoxoxo

I am sooo excited about Laura!!!! I can't stand it!!!!

Ohh I musta missed a link, Lake Guntersville is nice!! I use to go to summer camp there when I was growing up.

My mom asked me if its a boy or girl in the first few sentences after I showed her the test. I want a girl, but I'm afraid it'll jinx it if I say that. Been trying to read what to eat/what not to eat.. says Peanut Butter is good, so I tried to eat some, I am just way too tight, one bite plugged me up. Going to call my band doc back tomorrow and tell him I need to be unfilled quicker.

I had called a local band doc earlier today (before finding out), to see if he'd unfill me-- he was the one who met me in the ER. Got voicemail for nuses & reception even though they were open, and no one called me back. I remember why I love my doc's office.. and I have a feeling if I tell em I am pregnant and can't eat they'll get me in. Just in case, I did dig up slim fasts from the cabinet and put them in the fridge!

I don't have any good pregnancy Vitamins either, so hopefully my gyno can recommend some chewable ones.

I still getting terrified when I think about it, so been trying not to hah hah.

Laura, Is that place in Guntersville a little over an hour from you??

I am all for the change in direction---cost looks doable to me! And Laura we really are not meeting up for excitement, we provide that ourselves!!!! There is Water, and a kitchen for mixing a drink or 2 (or 40!) And we can ALWAYS find something to entertain ourselves with!!

Great find on the house Terry!!! Things ok with you and your son?

We went and got the truck, I am taking my Dad to haul a load of wood tomorrow, will be leaving about 5:30 AM----now there is some excitement for ya Laura!!!!

Quitting smoking is good! And what better reason could you ever have? And Russel quitting too is even better!! And a good sign as to the kind of Dad he will be as well! Please extend my CONGRATS to him as well---------he is gonna be a DADDY!!!

Pamela, any less boring today????

Love the Bracelet Suzanne!!

Jenn-feel better, and good luck on the wedding date thing.

Hope things are settling down for you at home TracyKS-----that tonight was not as bad as you were worrying about!

TracyK---did any of you ever find the additional jumpers for Macy?

Well I am going to go hit the shower, if I don't I am going to raid the freezer for ice cream, and I am full, I do NOT need ice cream!!!

Kat