Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

My unfill has really showed its ugly head....... I've eating like a pig and it hasn't come back up at all!

Yesterday DH was feeding me Peanut Butter crackers, kept fixing them and I kept eating them.... grrrrrr.. I've got to start saying no.. cause the scale was back up to 181 today. (hell maybe he's trying to fatten me back up) but I am in control of my hair.. I mean mouth! freudian slip right there..... I'm calling my company EAP today and setting up an appointment.... he refuses counseling in any form and I know he is waiting for me to blow my cover and for us to have another fight.

I have not said anything about his lack of shaving... and he has said NOTHING about my hair. Last night he had a wild and curly gray hair coming out of the side of his mouth and I laughed because the way the light hit it..... he asked what I was laughing about and I told him the wild and wooly grey hair.. he smoothed it back in and very petulantly said.. "I'm sure it is and there's A LOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!" I just agreed and said, "yes I'm sure there will be, especially coming out your nose and your ears" and then I just let it go..... this was bait for a fight, and I refused to take it.

Ohhh ok I'm going to quit venting about the situation.. I know its depressing everyone......... sorry v's

BUT ON A GOOD NOTE!!!!!! My mom told me that I looked smaller than my sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi gals!

OMG, I logged on & didn't realize that I was 3 days behind!! Yikes!! Time flies!

I was not away... just home & busy! This is the last week before school starts & it'll be a busy one... between getting the kids ready and the PTA stuff done for Back to School night on Friday & first day next Monday. Phew!

DS had to be at soccer tryouts @ 6:30AM this morning!! Oh my! So I took some proofreading & went & hung out @ Starbucks for 1.5 hrs... then it was only 8:30am by the time I got home but felt like it should've been NOON already. Then it's phone calls & designing postcards & planning stuff & BTS shopping @ Staples etc & so forth... + I've picked up an extra kid along the way... dd's "bff" who, ssssshhhh don't tell, I can NOT stand... great...

So it'll be hit or miss w/me around here the next week or so... but ya'll are always in my heart!!!

Suzie & Janie... so jealous of your meet!!!

Terri... both houses look good... but I'm still thinking somewhere "new" might be fun, too. Are we locking in to anything yet?

Judy... You sound as busy as I feel!

TracyK... Baseball games = fun!!

Kat... Happy belated birthday, sweetie!!

TracyKS... hang in there, girlfriend!

Pam... Happy BTS to you!!! I bet you're wiped out tonight! The first day back always hits me like a ton of bricks!

Laura... How was Tunica??

Haydee... Have you actually DONE the vinegar thing? I thought about it... does that count? I don't think so...

Ok everyone... off to the next thing on the list! Love you all!! Smooches!!

Pam how was the Savages??

You are not depressing me Tracyks, if you need to vent, we are here to listen, and it is not depressing!!!

Hugs to you Terry!

Michelle, you talking about Staples reminds me they had one of my favorite commercials for back to school a couple of years ago, they played "Its the most wonderful time of the year" which is a Christmas song, and this father was gliding through the aisles with his cart getting back to school supplies while his kids were standing there with sour looks and their arms crossed. If anyone remembers it to me it was hilarious, I am laughing now thinking of it. It is a good thing I amuse easily huh?

NOTHING planned for today!! Don't even want to go downstairs to get mail or outside to Water my plants!! Can we say LAZY?

Suzie is the one with the pics, remember I can't post pics, so I didn't even bring my camera, I am hoping next trip I can learn.

Oh well have a good day!!

Afternoon v's! I am HUNGRY!!!!!!!! it's taking all my willpower not to run through the dairy queen drive through on the way home!!!!

I really need to some soul searching....... I can not believe I'm even contemplating ending this NEW marriage!!! disgusts me. True, we've been married a year, and together for 3.5 years...... hmmmmmm

OK.. ENOUGH

Terry: Are you ok? I'm sorry to hear about the meltdown.

Jenn: As always I'm worried about you.

Michelle: GO PTA mom!!!!!!! I could really use some of your famous baking right now... (BAD BAD BAD )

TracyK: Meet me at DQ??? (BAD BAD BAD)

Haydee: I'm so glad things are working out for you and I'm really excited to hear your progress with MJ

Kat: as always girlfriend I really take heart your advice

Janie and Suzie: I will for sure try to meet up with you two next time.

Pam: Happy Back to School!

Laura: Where are you at today? How's Russell doing on the LC plan?

Judy: Whooohooo on the heater for the pool!

Pie Hole Report:

coffee w/creamer (not sf)

1 sbd Protein Bar

1 taco salad mix without lettuce or chips (meat, cheese, salsa, tomato)

Water: ZERO

Tracyks, I am hoping to get to KC this fall maybe in October, and I am hoping we can get together then! I am going to make a mini vaction, is there a better day of the week for you? There are a couple of factors coming up for me for the week, but not for the day. I am really looking forward to this. I also want to go to Lawrence, my cousin got married there and it seemed like such a neat town, but didn't have time to explore. She also got me a way cool paperweight in Lawrence, truth be told that is probably why I want to go there.

I finally got my mail AND watered my plants. Nothing urgent and no wilting occured.

I hope Terry got through this day unscathed!!

Laura is probably spending her millions she won!

Okay I am off.

Jane

Afternoon v's! I am HUNGRY!!!!!!!! it's taking all my willpower not to run through the dairy queen drive through on the way home!!!! DON'T DO IT!

I really need to some soul searching....... I can not believe I'm even contemplating ending this NEW marriage!!! disgusts me. True, we've been married a year, and together for 3.5 years...... hmmmmmm Yes, but over the past year, you have become a new person. We all have.

OK.. ENOUGH

Terry: Are you ok? I'm sorry to hear about the meltdown.

Jenn: As always I'm worried about you.

Michelle: GO PTA mom!!!!!!! I could really use some of your famous baking right now... (BAD BAD BAD )

TracyK: Meet me at DQ??? (BAD BAD BAD) OK that was just wrong on SO many different levels! :thumbup: :wink2:

Ok, Let me worn you that my Hubby was the one that took these pics. He's not the best picture taker but I think he did ok this time.

Janie and me sitting outside of Sears in the Columbia Mall.

post-214709-13813137465011_thumb.jpg

post-214709-13813137465351_thumb.jpg

Judy, Bravo on the heater. You will be glad you did, we are.

Terry, Good Luck to you. Hang in there, at sometime he will come around.

Tracy & Janie, Anytime-Almost.

Janie, we passed 2 Dairy Queens on the way home and didn't stop at either one. It was killing me.

Sure wish someone had told me my bra strap was showing.

Thanks for sharing the pics! I am so glad that you 2 got the opportunity to meet one another! Wish I could have been there.

Thanks Judy, Just wish you were a day earlier at that. LOL

OK Girlies~ (trying not to forget anyone)

Terri~ ((hugs))...purple power for your ds. EVERYONE LOVED the Bracelet. The tornado was a huge hit. I am sooo totally impressed w/ the craftsmanship, honey you got talent. I mean wow. The day was so sad boring...I just stared at the bracelet all day, LOL!

Tracy~ ((hugs)) and purple power for you now as well. Follow your head and you will do what is best for you and your son. Plus you've got purple angels all around you!

Oh yeah...I failed the DQ temp test day (hangs head low and finds chocolate on shirt).

Jane and Susie~ You both look great! I am sooo glad and jealous you got to meet!

Laura~ I hope you won big and just forgot to call one of us!

My day was long and boring. Teachers struggle to sit and keep quiet for long periods of time. Our group was rowdy, and the presenter guy kept walking to the back to stand next to us...just made us giggle more, lol!

Gonna chill!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox

Can someone PM me Laura's cell number? Thanks.