Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

My vote is that we find an awesome cabin on the river, sit our butts in the Water and never move.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!!!!!!!!!

OOOO Kat~ HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cake::cake::present::present::thumbup::Banane20::Banane34: Have a great one!

OMG...Terri~ I LOVE THEM BOTH! They are perfect, beautiful...and they fit! I love love love 'em. I've got your checky-poo ready to throw in the mail tomorrow! I love my Doodle Originals!!! My friends will be jealous...I'll pimp out your name to any interested persons!

I will post pix later. Gonna watch my movie, The Savages! xoxoxoxoxoxo

LOL! I guess I missed a lot, I didn't see that Jane and Suzie were meeting today.

Pam and me pie eyed in the pool.......... hmmmm

Tracy and me pie eyed in the pool.........hmmmmm

Jenn and me pie eyed in the pool...... hmmmmmmm I see a pattern here! LOL

I loved Gruene, I loved the river, I loved the porch and and the morning coffee.... at this point I will not be able to attend but the closer it gets the more I might be able to get there... but for the record a river front house with River access would be AWESOME!

Charles just put down the edict today of no more trips for us until we get some of the bills caught up.. he is even talking selling his bike.. (which means I would probably sell mine too) I dont know I really don't think he will go that far....

But I love the Gruene area.. it was beautiful.

I met the most sweetest lovely person today.

Have you guys figured out yet who it is??????

Janie, Thanks for meeting up with me today. I had a wonderful time shopping with you and sitting all that time talking. It was great. Thank You for the coupon fr my Bracelet. I have it on and just love it. And Thank You so much for the lovely gift. I will treasure it for ever. Now I have to go bug Terry.

Terry, Janie was wearing some earings that looked wonderful on her. They fit her perfectly. You did a good job. Now here is were I bug you, she also had a bracelet on that people kept complimenting on, I even told her that it was very nice. Now I need to know how to get a WWJD bracelet. Let me know, Ok?

Hubby took a few pics of us and as soon as I download them I will.

Hello everyone!

The baseball game was great...we won thank goodness. The ceremony they had for a former player of ours was fantastic and a real tear jerker.

Macy had a great time with her sister keeping her. DSD did a fantastic job babysitting her too. Alls well that ends well.

I am so sleepy. I have not been sleeping that well lately. I can not put my finger on what it is. I'm livid with my brother & oldest sister. Neither one of them has called my mom to see how she is since her surgery. Mom told me how sad it made her that she has not heard from them. They are so self absorbed that they do not care about anyone but themselves. Hard to believe we are even in the same gene pool. Jerks...

I am gonna try to get some sleep. I wish I could go lay down now but know I can't since dd is still up.

Have a great night everyone!

Tracy~ So glad you were able to go to the game afterall. Ya'll deserve it! Sorry about bro and sil...I FEEL YOUR PAIN! That is all I can say. We can swap stories over margies soon. Hang tough and know that your mom appreciates all you've done for her! Did you call bro and ask WTF?

Terri~ I just love the bracelets again. I was gonna post pix...but anyone who wants to see, click on the link in Terri's siggy. I got the silver link and the tornado bracelets. Just perfect...I LOVELOVELOVE 'em..thanks again!

Jane and Susie~ So did ya'll talk about us??? That is too cool ya'll met! Can't wait to see pix...don't keep us waiting too long!

Judy~ hope you survived the big weekend!

Kat~ Hope you had a great day! Bestest birthday wishes for you!

Michelle, Haydee, Laura, Jenn, everyone else...muhwaaaa!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Pam, Good Luck on your first day back and I hope this is a very good year for you.

I am back, and had a great time!!! I stopped at a friends house who lives an hour away from me, but on the way back from Columbia, so I got a two for one deal today!!!!

Suzie, I think you are wrong, I met the nicest person! I even came away with a bag full of goodies!!!

We didn't really talk about anyone (too much), no really I said I was surprised she had a accent, and how surprised I was by TracyK's accent, I told her about the door knob that was really low that even I had to bend over to open the door, how Judy took several trips before finally getting to Gruene, and by that point no one was capable of driving so we all pitched in for a cab. I think that was it, oh I also told her how Tracyks got hurt trying to help me out of the river and how nice Haydee and Terry were to help me!! Especially Haydee when I kept falling over in the shallow water!!

Tracyks does that mean that next time you will meet us?!?! That would be soooooo cool!!!!

Pam, I really wanted to see The Savages, and now they have taken away my Hollywood Video, so I need to join Netflix or something. I love Philip S. H. and Laura Linney. Let me know!

Terry, it was pretty funny I got a ton of compliments on my Bracelet. I also wore my earrings!!

I am off for some piddly stuff here and then to bed!!

Thanks again Suzie!!!!!

Good morning, Violets..

I'm up waiting for Ethan to arrive. We had a super great weekend with the grandkids. Amelia is just the sweetest little girl. I love her to pieces. Course I love the other two also. Mara, at 12, has turned into such a young lady. When the heck did that happen?? Seems like she was Amelia's age just a little while ago. Everett got to pitch and hit baseballs with Uncle Nathan and Grandpa. We took the kids to the park, to putt putt and they spent lots of time in the pool. Mia slept for 13 hours Saturday night so I guess we wore her out. The trip back to deliver them to their parents was a very long one. Traffic was horrible and we averaged 6 mph in a very long section of the freeway. We were on the road for 8 hours and it should have been only 6 normally. Needless to say, grandma crashed when she got home last night. I'm anxious to see Ethan cause he hasn't been here for a week. I have him 3 days this week and I have a big choir party at the house on Saturday so my week is going to be busy. The guy is coming tomorrow to start the baseboard work. I hope to have that all done by the time of the party.

Pamela...have a good day today at school. This will be my 5th year of not going back to school and I can tell you, I sure don't miss it!! The kids and colleagues I miss, but not the "going back to school' part.

Jane and Suzie... so glad you two could meet up. I wish the Violets were closer so we could meet up on a regular basis, but we'll just have to be content with our annual outing.

Gotta go get some Breakfast before the little guy arrives. Everyone have a great day. BBL

Top 'o the morning to you ladies~

Well, yes...it is 5:40, and I've already showered and shaved :blush: Oh well...I am kinda 'xcited today! I also like the grown ups a lot...and many of the people I will see today, I consider friends. So, we get a $1000 for going this week, $500 in spring (for turning in a portfolio), catered lunches all week, and the Yard House is across the street! All in all, this won't be bad (see me picking my "good attitude")

Did Michelle go out of town?

When do we see the pix from yesterday ladies!

I need to do the piehole report again...I NEED MY FREAKIN MOUTH STAPLED SHUT! Did I just say that out loud?

Have a great day everyone!

xoxoxoxoxo

Hey Suzie!! Guess what??!!! I just ordered the gas heater for the pool. I'm tired of not being able to get into it and you inspired me with your talk of 88 degree Water temps!! Now I have to get back to the guy that will be installing the pipes and let him know that the heater will be here next week.. I can't wait!!!!!

Hi girls --

Oh, I am soooooooooooo not having a good day today. Had a bit of a meltdown with my son's issues yesterday and I'm wrung out. Instead of getting better........he's not.....and I see a rough road ahead.

So glad you girls liked your jewelry! :-)

Good Morning girls!

I slept in laaaaate this morning!! Was a long, busy weekend, and I guess like Amelia I was tired!!!

Had a great birthday---thanks for all the kind thoughts!!! Went to a great lunch with the family. My DD give me a picture of my jelly bean!!! AKA my grandson to be....she give me one of the ultrasound pics in my card!!

Moms on the phone---finish posting in a few minutes!

Kat

Never sure how long Mom and I will end up on the phone!!!

TracyKS, I hate to hear that you might not make the Violet reunion--but as you say, there is still time between now and then. Planning in advance, and having an idea early how much it will be, will help in budgetting for it.

I love the idea of having a house with a porch, and places to gather, but if push come to shove, I would do Motel 6 and gather at the pool with you guys if everyone could come! I am not picky about the where so much!!!

Terry---is it problems with bipolar issues with your son? I am sooo sorry things are bad with him, our kids going through issues is one of the hardest things we face. Big giant hugs to you.

My kids are somewhat crosswise right now and even that is bothering me! My son and DIL will do nothing but sing my DD's ex's praises. They invite him over, talk about what all they do together, and talk about it in front of her "husband"........it is so ridiculous. Back when Manda and Ryan were together, my DS was mad as hell at Ryan because he was not pulling his weight at work, and he was brown nosing, etc., etc., etc. Well as soon as Manda broke the relationship off, Ryan has velcro'd himself to my son, and they are now best buds again---------and DS is just male enough not to see that he is being used to keep tabs and stir the pot. When Rick tried to point it out, and point blank told Ryan that something was none of his business, when he ask a personal question concerning Manda---our son got pissy.

I want to scream at them to GROW UP!! Someday each other will be all you have----but......compared to crap we have been through with DS before, this is nothing. Beginning to feel a bit like a possible stalking situation to be 100% honest though. And if I was thrilled with the situation Manda is in, I would feel better about it all, but I'm not.

The birthday party yesterday afternoon was lots of fun. The group of us that all ride together, and get together for things, 3 of us had birthdays in the week, and 2 of them had kids with birthdays this week. So we had a party! Lots of food, and drinks. I did REALLLLLLLLLLY good though!!! I ate brisket (I made it---I knew it was tender and good!), and a rib, and a spoon full of baked Beans (made them too!!!--------ok technically Rick made them!) But avoided the potato salad, and all!!! Then one of the guys GF's made this big decadent looking chocolate cake, it looked SOOOOO good, so I saved room for it----got a piece and GAG!! It was dark chocolate bourbon cake, and you could taste the bourbon---------it was not good, so I said to myself----why eat this????? The woman was majorly pissed off at me anyway already, so it wasn't like it was going to matter! She was drinking HEAVY! And she is like late 50's---so it was not lack of knowing better! Her name is Tyco (t-eye-co), well I mistakenly referred to her, while trying to be polite and include her in conversation as Teeco----simple mispronunciation of an uncommon name, I was sober as a judge, then and the entire day----it was an honest and simple mistake, and she refused to answer me nor speak to me the rest of the day!!! I was fine with that, she was the GF of one of the guys------I knew everyone else there pretty much, and had a great time in spite of her. She ended up mad at most of us for one infraction or another. Chana caught hell from her for ladeling out her own Green Chile, Tyco was in charge of the chile and the tortillas-----uuuuuuh ok, nevermind!!! LOL--------Strange woman with a strange name!!!

Point being, I did not eat her nasty calorie laden cake!!!!

BUT.....I am off to eat calorie laden lunch with my DH!! ANd have to get ready!!! So will check in later. Huggzzzz

Kat