Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Kat-you are going to be seeing 16something SO soon! WOOHOOO! Weight loss has changed TOM as far as this....I am more regular and it is heavier than it used to be.

Tracy, btw did I miss something about your dh?

like what? I had said he is on his days off and probably wants to go do something fun but I am not feeling well. Thats about it.:thumbup:

Afternoon, Violets..

It's 76 out so the pool party is a go. Sun is still shining for the time being.

Kat..Ethan will be here til about 3 or 3:30. HIs mom gets out at 2, but she needs to go to the bank. Sooooooo EThan will be here, but he's just about ready to fall asleep. That's not a bad thing, but Bob has a meeting at 3 so I'll need to watch Ethan instead of being in the pool with the ladies. hmmmmmmmm this is going to be complicated.

Gotta go give the dogs their yorkie traquilizers so they can get groomed in an hour.

BBL...

Hey V's~

I wish I got to sleep in this am. The cleaning lady comes so we were up and in the shower at 6am. I swear, that alarm sounds sooo violent after not hearing it much this summer (except for thursdays of course). We just got home from Breakfast and some misc errands. Try not to spend $ while she is here...but I usually do anyway. We were going to go to school and drop off some crap I have, but no one was there. Next week, it will be jumping!

We are going to go see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants at 12:20 today! Been looking forward to that for a long time. I am still stuffed from 1/3 of my breakfast...gonna try to get some popcorn in...probably share a small (no butter). Breakfast was scrambled eggs w/ spinach, tomatoes, onions and mushrooms, avocado and a dollop of sour cream. I couldn't eat much at all (crossing fingers that fill holds good for me.)

Yeah Laura is back! Can't wait to see pix and hear about the trip.

Hope TracyKS is having fun too.

Terri~ purple power in case you need it! Haven't seen much of you...hate that...when your life takes precedents over your violets. Kidding...hope all is well.

Well off for a bit. I'll give ya'll a Traveling Pants update later.

Michelle~ PURGE PURGE PURGE! You will be soooooo happy on Sunday!

Judy, enjoy your party!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hey V's!!!!

I have been in and out of the office with meetings, so I opened the thread up but just finished reading!

Jamaica was a lot of fun, we met some other couples there (some that wanted to swing..eek!!), went snorkling, had a lot of RUM, and did a lot of relaxing. I took most pics with a disposable underwater camera because my normal one stayed foggy the whole time.. so when I get them converted to a CD I'll share with ya!

I'm so glad to be back home, and where food is GOOD.. I hardly ate there, everything I tried was nasty.. even their veggies were bad.. I think cabbage was the only thing that was edible to me, so I ate a lot of cabbage.

Looks like you guys held the fort down while I was gone :thumbup:)

I am holding 218lb.. hooray hooray.

I'm back from the land down under! Barely!

Phew! is all I can say. We got about 1/3 of it cleaned out & started a massive throw away pile... I'm thinking that I'll call 1800GotJunk once we're done & haul it all away. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NASTY down there! So bad, that I ended up taking off my shirt & throwing it away!! Am now sitting here in my sports bra & sweats w/sweat streaming off of me & I swear I smell like old cat pee... lovely image, huh?? I'm off to shower...

Hey ya'll, if you want to read the long version of the trip, I posted it on my blog (link below in my siggie). I put more details and stuff.. didn't wanna fill up the whole page here!

There... all nice & clean... but my legs are actually still wobbly!... well, a good start... still a lot to do...

Laura, I can't wait to see your pics! DH & I honeymooned in Jamaica, mon... memories...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, back from the pool party which turned into a hot tub party cause we were slightly freezing in the pool. The hot tub worked out great and then we sat in the sun for close to 45 minutes so of course I'm red as a beet! Well, not actually that bad cause I had a good base tan. Last year the three of us burnt to a crisp. Who knew three intelligent ladies could be so dumb!!

I went back into the pool after sunning and it felt good. They've left now and I'll have to schedule another get together cause it's just too much fun gossiping with the ladies!

The Bobster is out getting the yorkies back from their grooming.

I tried to show off the wii, but caused an error and couldn't figure out how to fix it. Of course as soon as everyone left I figured out to just reboot the dang thing. Oh well.. next time.

Gotta go and figure out something for supper. Haven't had much to eat today at all. I pb'd lunch totally.

BBL

Wow -- fun filled, rum-soaked times, eh Laura? Yep, that's Jamaica! Where did you stay again? We were @ Sandals Montego Bay... of course, that was 21 (21!!!) years ago... it wasn't leaky & mildewy... other than that, you brought back lots of memories (swim up bar, beach games, fire eaters, RUM drinks...). Now you can check that off your list & try another new place next year! :)

Edited to add: LOVE YOUR NEW PIC!!

Hah yes! We were at Sandals Negril.. the honeymooners we met stayed in the River Suites, which apparently were newer and nice (they were real fancy and huge, huge bathroom--their bathroom was the size of our room).. but our room.. meh.. the doors didn't shut all the way, and they had vents in the bathroom completely open to the hallway--which was outside.. so there was Water dripping constantly, and the sheets and bedding wreaked of mildew.. all of our clothes smell like it now.

BUT we flew into Montego Bay, and that place is gorgeous, I bet that was nice!! When we were driving over the cliffs on our way to Negril, overlooking Montego Bay was really nice.

REMINDER.. we decided to get Xmas Exchange going early, so far I only have ONE person that sent me info!!!!! I'm not copying any names from last year's list since some of you have changed addresses, or may not want to do it, etc..

If you're joining this year e-mail or PM me the info..

Full Name

Address

Email

Phone

LBT Name

REMINDER.. so far I only have ONE person that sent me info!!!!!

Do I get a prize?? Huh, huh??? Do I????:):tt2:

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!

ME & JUDY!!!!!! Ok, Judy and I want presents please........

I got the hint and sent my info to Laura too!!!

Kat