Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Yep....I am a survivor. lol

The rain has finally stopped, for now anyway. Lights never went out and for the most part it was a much needed day long rainstorm. The wind picked up quite a bit but not anything that was scary.

I am so BLAH right now. It is TOM time and I am feigning for chocolate but there isn't any in the house (GO ME) but...there is a can of whipped cream in there calling my name...loudly. I think I will just go out for a walk instead.

I will bbl...

Let's see....what have I ate today...

I had chicken salad with WW Ritz for lunch---half a dozen crackers or so, with the chicken salad.

I have drank probably 4 bottles of water

Oh yeah---could not remember what I ate this morning!! A piece of WW toast with peanut butter!

Had a SF popsicle after lunch.< /strong>

Not a bad day---but zero exercise! I have to change that!

Not feeling the slightest bit ready for dinner--so Rick might get leftovers!! Not that he minds. He is one of those people that if I make a huge roast or something he would eat it for lunch and dinner 4 days in a row or until it was gone, and never complain. I on the other hand, want a day or 2 between the meal and having it for leftovers!! I have leftover ribs for him, and he would be happy, He is likely to be wet when he gets home, it is raining, and he is on his bike!

Got my PS appointment rescheduled for Friday morning....can't forget this one!

Not sure but figure we will go out and see the progress at my inlaws tonight----I have not so much as called out there today--I knew they would want me to come get the other kids, and I did not want to hurt my great nieces feelings since she is the only one old enough to understand that I refused!! I am going to ask her to go to the movie with Kinsey and I tomorrow. We were going to go today, but a friend stopped in and visited for awhile, so there was no time, and she had fun with her grandson! Win/ Win!! I like those times!

Tracy, glad the storm did not do you any damage, I kept watch on the TV, and worried about you!!!

I will be back later, going to get things ready for supper.

Kat

I went in to work day wearing a shoe on my bad foot. After about anhour I was ready to take that damn thing off. It didn't hurt, itjust felt like I had a shoe on that was a size too small. First thing I did when I got home was pop that puppy off.

We have this temerature gauge for our pool that has a little yellow rubber ducky on it to keep it floating. Well my male cat has discovered it and now everytime he sees it he crouches down and sticks his head out like he is going to kill it. He is now our "Duck Hunter". I'm juts afraid that someday he's going to go in. I hope I'm around if he does so I can help him to the stairs. it's just too cute though.

Tracy, so glad things didn't get that bad for you guys. Nothing to much worse than a really bad storm. Glad your still here.

Catch you all later.

Hey V's~

We are back from our adventures. Susanne had two doctor appointments for her VA claim for retirement. Poor thing...was poked and proded left, right, top and bottom. Long day.

Tomorrow I have a fill! And some interviews for my diss. We are hopefully gonna go see "travling pants" tomorrow. We've been waiting for that one since the last one. I am sure Michelle and her dd will be going...all girls will probably go.

OK...putting the feet up, gonna play scrab and watch All My Children and Big Brother. Have a good night!

Good evening, Violets..

Came home from a 2 hour singing rehearsal and did 40 minutes on the wii fit. I'm reallyl sweating.. can't believe how much that works you!! I did 1.5 miles on the extended run plus hula hoops regular and advanced, stepping regular and advanced, skiing, bubble walking... just all sorts of things. The variety is what I like. I really feel like I'm getting a good workout. Haven't sweated that much in a long time.

I'm headed for the shower and then to bed. Flute rehearsal in the morning and then Ethan comes. I hope to get my half hour in the sun before he arrives.

Everyone have a good evening. sleep well..

I got a box from Haydee today! My Pork rinds are here...and all is right in the world. I just sent you a postcard saying it was funnier that I didn't get any porkrinds...

Thanks honey! LOVE YOU BUNCHES!

xoxoxoxooxox

Good morning violets~

:cry_smile: YAY FOR PAMELAS PORK RINDS!! :drool:

:blink::lol:

Today I was start posting piehole reports again.

So far it is just coffee withOUT any cream. I waste alot of calories & carbs on cream so I guess it is something I can slowly remove from my daily routine. Its gonna be tough. Since I don't smoke anymore, it should be easy because I do not enjoy coffee as much as I used to than when I was a smoker....weird huh? I will probably just quit drinking coffee all together. We'll see.

DH is on his days off. :biggrin2: Now if I can stay away from our fav mexican restraunt we'll be fine. We have to do more school shopping for Macy.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi girls~

Well my morning is not off to a great start. Manda dropped Kinsey off and chatted at the door for a few minutes, and as she stepped out, I hear her make this half screech sound and barrel back in the door.....there was a snake in the driveway! I HATE snakes!!!

About a week ago my brother saw one he said in my rose garden. So I have refused to go in the rose garden since.....so now I am almost house bound! I told Rick he has to do a snake round up when he gets home, both brother and DD said it was not a rattler, but I have a little girl who loves to be outside---so the snake has gotta go!

I am in the last row of homes in my town on this side, we abut BLM land, so I have open rolling hills behind my house, some of them quite large---as well as an irrigation canal, so when the weather is rainy, the bull snakes search for dry land. And they can get to be huge! We had one on the porch of one of our rentals, that I called Animal Control for and it was over 5 feet long, and would not fit in the snake bucket they carry, she could hardly lift it on the long pole he was so heavy!!! So tonight Rick is going to take a stick along the perimeter of the house and through the shrubbery, and the lillies, and try to flush out the intruder. He does not like to kill things, so I told him, kill it or take it minimally 20 miles away before you release it!

So today as I come and go, you can bet I will be hyper alert!!!!

Denise---how is your DD and her gall bladder surgery issues? And the house? And the babies? Time to check in with an update!

Terry--I didn't Snopes check the article, I watched the guy talk on 20/20 about a year ago--or someone talking about the triangle of safety. I stupidly assumed it was the same guy. The demos they did on the show were impressive. Then again I suppose it could have been faked too----ya never know! We have had a couple of earthquakes, but they just did some structural damage at most, nothing collapsed. Thankfully!!!

Glad you weathered the storm ok!!

Tracy---You and Macy out walking, or is the weather still too bad? When you posted that all was calming down, I have not had a need to tune in to the weather channel!!! Our local weather said we will get rain from your storm beginning tonight and lasting through the weekend. Dang, I might not get to gather wood!!!

Although this weekend is the County Fair. I have to help decorate the BBQ cook off booth for DH's work. It is always fun!

Haydee, did the storm hit you hard as well? How about the event center, no damage with the upcoming weddings I hope!

Jane--You off playing on your Wii? Too bad you cannot work out with other Wii owners, you and Judy could work out together!!!

Suzanne---how is the foot? Did you push it putting the shoe on?

Jenn---you hanging in there? Feeling better? I cannot wait to hit the amusement park again!! Might do it week after next, not sure though.

Pamela---Poor Susanne, I hate going to the Dr. once, let alone a bazillion times!!! When do you go back to school?

Enjoy your Pork rinds. I snacked on a bag, and Rick made short work of the rest, one of his favorite snacks!

Michelle--still culling out for the yard sale? Becky and I did the one here, and got rid of lots, and now I am ready to do it again, I really need to clean out my cupboards! I have waaaaaay too much junk!! I bet I have 10 mixing bowls in there!

Judy--if you were closer you could bring Ethan and we could go to the movie together! Maybe you could make me avoid the popcorn!!

Laura & Tracy---hope you are having lots of fun!

Our local baseball team was eliminated last night---which is pretty normal!! I sell tickets again tonight. Then will help in the concession stand on Friday with Rick's work. Not looking as forward to that one. There is one guy, he is a boss of sorts, he has is own team, and he thinks when he gets in the concession with all of us volunteers, he is our boss as well. He is not Rick's boss, but I try to be respectful of all of his fellow employees, but this guy makes it difficult. And if you don't bow down to him, he pulls the race card out on you. I am seriously hoping I get put in a different concession area than he is in!!

Scale is holding tight at 171.5. If I dress lightly, I might make it in under 175 fully dressed on Friday---at the PS. Hoping so.

Well if I want to make a pie hole report today, I better go find something to eat!!

Hugs to All, hope I didn't miss anyone!

Kat

Kat~ What is short work? I munched a few Pork rinds last night! Since I am getting a fill today, I am not gonna do low carb for a while. Need to make sure I can get meat in before I committ to eating it exclusively.

Tracy~I use sf Hazelnut Creamer. It has less than one carb and 30 calories. Life is TOOO SHORT for bad coffee!

Well have a great day everyone!

xoxoxoxooxox

Well I got home late last night, so didn't use my wii, but moved it back to my bedroom, and it worked, I figured out how to make it work. I will have more room to move. I did do the step thing, but didn't have enough room in the living room to step back. So I just stepped on the board the whole time, and I flunked!

I am off to work now, we had a bad storm last night so the heat has broken, it is only supposed to get in the low 90's.

Have a good day!!

btw I LOVE my coffee black!!! I drink it hot or over ice, you get the taste of coffee, and being an ex smoker sometimes that first cup is soooo wonderful!!

Hey girls... quick check-in... back on the wagon, rather than under it... yay...

Spent an hour on the phone this a.m. w/a mom from school who called me & said she'd heard I'd gotten Lap Band & would I mind talking to her about it? Thus, the hour on the phone. She's enthusiastic... & I gave her this Web site address, of course!

Other than that it's been unearthing "treasures" to sell on Sat... except everything that dd sees she wants to keep... even tho she hasn't seen it/thought about/remembered she owned it in YEARS... dd = pack rat!

Off to unload groceries, then out to get ds's hair cut, then home, then out to dd's poms practice AND ds's HS orientation!! Ack! Never a dull moment!

Hey Everyone,

WOW it is quiet in here today. Where did all the violets go? I am back from my fill. I am back up to 1.6. Hopefully I'll find a good place. My doctor said if I was frustrated, he could always go back and do the bypass surgery on me! UUUHHH, I don't want that one. He was talking to his nurse and said, "I have to use the smaller needle cause Pamela is skinnier than other patients!" Me skinnier than...anyone/thing! Yippee! LOL, I know it is not true, but it was sure nice to hear!

We went swimming...man it is 110 today! We we in about an hour and will go back this evening. I have an interview at 3 and then at 4...then more swimming. I am hoping to get some ice cream somewhere in the afternoon. LOL I don't want to go to the store but maybe some will show up at my house!

xoxoxoxoxo