Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

So after the chicken salad that I had yesterday I ate the following:

Afternoon snack: Rolled up piece of turkey lunchmeat

Dinner: Some General Tso's chicken with noodles

Midnight snack: couple bites of Juan's pecan ice cream (i didn't like it...weird... i usually don't discriminate against ice cream)

This morning I celebrated getting down to my weight that's on my siggy by eating a glazed donut. How wonderful am I? Not. Anywhoo, couldn't resist. They were piping hot and it melted all the way down. I promise to be good the rest of the day. I brought pot roast with veggies for lunch and for dinner I'm making tilapia.

Off to get started on my Water now...

ex-er-cise? what is this strange new word of which you speak?

when you find out let me know too... :biggrin:

Terry - my sister erika is doing okay. She is going really slow so I'm pretty sure that she'll plateu alot sooner than I did. I lost lots of weight really quickly at the beginning because I was a model bandster. She doesn't have any support and she doesn't like me telling her anything. She drinks with her meals, usually soda, and she eats all the wrong foods. She loves mashed potatoes with tons of cheese and refried Beans with lots of cheese. She never ever gets the recommended amount of Water in or the recommended amount of Protein in. Ugh, it's frustrating but she's gotta want it for herself.

Morning Ladies~

I love the idea of logging the exercise, especially cause I will do more of it when a)I have to log it and :biggrin: I read about everyone else (I just hate to be left out). I worked out Monday and the damn week got away from me. I swam laps on Tues (got my heart rate up really good workout too). Wed., none to really speak of. Thursday, none. Today I have 2 interview face to face, going to buy perfume (shhhh dont tell Susanne), and when she gets back from Moreno Valley (1 hour away for her hair cut), we are going swimming today...and I'll work out in there. Goal is next week to go to dance class 3x min!

Have a great day! Did we hate BB last night? I can't stand "corn feed" Jessie! He is over compinsating for something w/ all those muscles....hhuuummmmm???

GOOD LUCK LAURA!

Oh and Terry, you mentioned Cafe Red Onion yesterday. That place is so good! Have you ever seen their ice cream sundaes? LOL! They are huge!! It's for like 6 people...

Judy/Jane - The baseboard installation is going to cost me $1.00 a foot, materials not included. I think that sounds reasonable... What do ya'll think?

Uh, I would log exercise if I HAD ANY TO LOG!!!!!!!!! Where is that gym nazi when you need her??

I looked at my weight chart this morning and, as if I needed the chart to tell me, my weight plateaued the day I stopped exercising. Haven't lost anything meaningful since then. Is that enough to get me back there? Apparently not.

Good afternoon, Violets..

Well, you all know I tell you about my exercise. It's actually my way of logging it on here. Just telling you about it. So I'll continue that cause it seems to help. Today for lunch I got a mandarin chicken salad from Wendys and had a few bites of chicken and pb'd everything. Tried one more time and the same thing. Couldn't keep any of it down so it was a waste of money. I did eat the remainder of my ice cream from last night. Sooooooooooo not much Protein today, but we're going out for fish tonight.

I'm waiting for Ethan to take a nap so I can hit the pool and do my exercises. The sun is shining and temp is 77 so hopefuly the pool will still be warm from yesterday.

BTW, Michelle. Ex-er-cise roughly translated means get off yer butt. :biggrin::tt2:

I'm wearing some perfume today I got from ebay. I found my mother in law's cologne cream when I was cleaning out Bob's office last week. She's been dead for 17 years now, but the cologne still had a wonderful smell that reminded me of her. The cream was all gone so I went online to see if I could get some more, but it's discontinued. So of course I hit ebay and found some. It arrived this week and smells just the same.

Haydee.. I guess knowing how many feet of baseboard you have to install would give an idea of how expensive it's going to be. Sure wish Bob would call our guy and arrange for him to come out and work on it. I keep saying.. "You need to call"... and he keeps saying.. "yup". then of course doesn't. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ethan is on the couch now and I'm hoping he'll take a nap. I have lots of stuff I need to do, but can't with him awake and eager to play games with Grandma.

Catch ya all later.

Yeah, exercise? What's that?

And funny you mention bathing suits, I DON'T HAVE ONE THAT FITS. So all week I've been going to stores, and wouldn't you know it-- no one sells them anymore. So last night I was trying to piece something together--no luck.I am going to my mom's tonight to see if she has anything that would work.

Surprise, the teacher still hasn't gotten back to me.. I emailed her personal addy, called, etc.. no responses.. so I JUST about 5 minutes ago called the dean of the dept.. they are working with me, kept putting me on hold while they figure out what's going on, and just how life is weird sometimes.. while on hold the 4th time, I get an e-mail from the teacher.. Her internet was out, and she just now sent the test. How ironic is that? Then I have to apologize profusely to the dean for wasting their time, but damn.. she emails when I finally give up. Hrmph.

Judy, I am a perfume freak...what "smell" did you get? I went and bought Magi Noir (Lancome) and Coco (Channel). I oly get the parfums, toilette Water is not worth the $$.

OK...watching some tv and chilling for a bit while S is out getting her "do" done!

xoxoxo

ooooo just as I clicked submit...my new book "Shrink Yourself" arrived! So, I guess I start that this afternoon!

Are we doing the book club thingy? Did I even buy the right book? LOL, leave it to me to buy the wrong book.

PamELa.. the scent is Intimate by Revlon. Love it!

Just got in from 30 minutes of exercisein the pool. I had a granola bar so I'll add that to my total this evening when I recap the day.

We put in a little fountain and moved some plants around to make Bob's little area more "done". We have lots to do yet, but at least we finally got started on it. He moved a bunch of paving bricks for me so of course he now has to rest for a couple of hours. I laid on the lounge float in the pool for about a half hour. Got a little bit of a burn going, but it feels so good. I LOVE my pool!! Suzie, hope you're able to enjoy yours too.

TracyK.. I'm with you. The others can read their books and we'll just stand back and listen. I really only can read when I'm on a cruise. I finished two books on the last one. Of course they were James Patterson and Dean Koontz books. I had never read Along Came a Spider and found it when I was cleaning out Bob's office, so I'm into that one now.

I better go get changed and get ready to go out to dinner tonight. Ethan is finally napping so I can get a few things done.

Later, ladies!

I just got the one that Mary Jo recommended. It arrived Wednesday but haven't had time to crack it open. It's "Taming of the Chew". I'll let ya'll know what I learn as I'm reading it...

I never read pleasure books...well, I start many and finish few. I always start one, and then decide that I should be doing homework, and feel guilty for "reading for pleasure". Since Europe, I finished 2 books, Drop Dead Beautiful (Jackie Collins) and Bungaloo 2 (Danielle Steel). I love Collins and have never read a Danielle Steel book before. It was very slow...could've said what she needed/wanted to say in about 1/2 the pages. Instead, it was 500 pages and was quite redundant. My all time fav book is YaYa's!!! I love that and books along those lines. I love historical fiction, set in the early 1900's in the south is my fav. I like strong women characters and lots of dialog.

I'll start reading this book now. I like the title: Break Free from emotional eating forever! Hopefully I can glean some info that will be useful for me/us!

Off to start...bbl