Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Piehole report..

B-fast: Tea

Lunch: 1 bite of chicken finger & 3 green bean fries (but I think most if not all, came back up)

***I think the stress is getting to me with finals & trip coming up!!

Dinner: 1/4 mexican pizza from Taco Bell & 2 green bean fries

Snack- Whip Cream.. right from the can.

One of my teachers said she would send me the test tonight and I'd have 2 hours to e-mail it back to her. I wrote back--said that would be great, 8pm works for me, etc.. never heard back, since 8 I have been sitting here hitting refresh on my e-mail SIGH.. I sent her an e-mail about 10m ago saying.. I'm sitting here hitting refresh, please send it soon blah blah..still nothing, I am now stuck at the computer though because I only have 2 hours from when she sends it. If I give up and go to bed, watch her friggin send it. So I'm packing, cleaning, hitting refresh, repeat. She just had to make my life even more complicated tonight.. thanks to you teacher lady (*NOT teachlady :biggrin: )

Oh and I've been trying to read some reviews for the Sandals we're going to, and I kept e-mailing my travel lady that it says no tips, but people say you do need to tip.. she said DO NOT TIP they will get in trouble.. well, more reviews say the transport (Sandals provides) to & from airport, they DO require a tip, and will be verbal about it.. they aren't Sandals employees, just a Jamaican transport.. so I am stressing again.. if there was ANYTHING I need to tip, I need to know!! I don't plan on bringing money. :biggrin: So waiting for her e-mail too.

How frustrating Laura!! She probably totally forgot...so then what?!?

Piehole report:

B: cottage cheese/strawberries/coffee

L: Beef fajita tostada (x2)

D: salad bar at Jason's, frozen yogurt

1450 calories

Laura I'd take some cash anyway!!! Better safe than sorry.

Kat is staying home......Aiden has surgery tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM. Rick and I are talking about driving to Albq. to see them on Sat or Sun. We are actually talking about going tomorrow and catching ZZ Top and Brooks and Dunn in concert---then seeing them the next morning. One good thing about the company---they can always get us seats in the box if we decide to do the concert---we have done it just an hour before and not had a problem, and they had them available today....so we'll see. I am sad at not going to Sturgis, yet not devastated----not much changes year to year!!!

Pamela---Swing Vote does not open here til tomorrow either, but I had it in my head all morning it was Friday!! LOL----we will go tomorrow if we don't head to Albq. We can't leave for Albq. until after 2----he has to be available while crews are out. Work sure does get in the way of life!!! LOL

We went to Fuddruckers with son, DIL and grandson tonight. He was actually so well behaved it was shocking!!! I took him to the bathroom and cut his nails, they were so long it was unbelievable! I cannot believe the way she does with him sometimes. Oh well.

I had a corner of Rick's burger, and about 3-4 onion rings. Earlier I had a handful (one of the quarter machines) of Hot Tamales.

Haydee---we eat sooooooo much green chile!!! When it hits the market it is sold in 40 pound bags. We buy minimally 4 bags, and freeze per year! We clean it, remove the seeds and skin then bag it----some whole, and some I chop. When I put it in the bag, I flatten the bag, then when I need some of the chopped, I can open the bag, put it on the edge of the counter and break off what I need. I keep the ones that work well for rellenos, as we clean them whole, and bag them separately and mark them so when I am ready to make them the chiles are nice and meaty, and whole, so they work well. We eat chile 3 times a day many days, and I would die I think without it!!!

I too make a MEAN pork green chile!!! I miss it when we go to TX---Tex Mex is so different! Here the actual state question is "Red or Green?" Referring to chile!!!

Well I am off to screw up a good day, and have a bowl of ice cream on the back porch with my hubby!!!!

BBL~~

Kat

Well I give up, I emailed her that I am going to bed and will go again at this tomorrow morning. I left her my cell and asked her to call me when she is going to send it. Now I am back to 4 tests tomorrow.

Good Evening, Violets..

Just got back from seeing the Dark Knight. Great movie, excellent job by Heath Ledger, but just not my kind of movie. About 1/3 of the way through I'd really had enough, but stuck it out til the end. Way too loud, way too much happening and people getting blown up all the way through it. But I did enjoy the popcorn and ice cream afterwards!!

Eating report..

1 slice toast with peanut butter

6 segments of mandarin oranges

2 cream cheese wontons

1 talapia filet

1 SF ice cream bar

1 chicken enchilada (threw the rice away)

1 scoop regular ice cream

3 cups buttered popcorn

2 liters Crystal Light

30 minutes of exercise in the pool. Didn't get to the wiifit today.

Ethan comes at 8 tomorrow so Grandma needs to sign off and head to bed. Everyone have a good evening. sleep well.

I saw Dark Knight twice, I really liked it--and it's NOT my kind of movie. I don't like comic or action, but I had to go the first time. I wanted to go the 2nd time. Heath Ledger did an excellent job, it looked so natural all his weird quirks and facial twitches.

I am hungry, but too tight to eat.. wah.

2 toast

blueberries

chicken salad and cheese

1 slice bread

dq sundae

3 white castles

small onion ring (was suprised by how many calories were in those on daily plate!!)

Not much else to say, tired, missed bb but my mom told me who got evicted and hoh is still up for grabs.

Hey V's~

Piehole Report:

B: 1/2 Cal Skillet (posted contents this am)

S: Can't remember but posted it earlier

L: 1/2 med popcorn no butter, 1/2 candy bar

S: Are you kidding me...so sick from all the shit at lunch

D: meat sauce w/ tblspoon of ricotta. No Pasta, green sal. w/ homemade dressing (which is awesome...everyone loves my dressing:biggrin:)

Got in the pool at Stef's house...it was windy so it was freezing...lol, it was 107 outside and we were cold.

Laura~ KICK ASS TOMORROW...IT IS ALMOST OVER...YOU CAN DO IT....PURPLE POWER SISTA! We will be waiting to hear how it goes. Have fun on your trip if I miss you. xoxoxoxo

TracyKS~ Have fun, be careful (what an Italian woman..."be careful"). Take pix!

Kat~ I can't wait to see Swing Vote, but will wait a few days now...can't imagine doing the popcorn thing just yet, lol.

Judy~ I agree Heath did a great job! He really deserves award recognition. I liked the movie, but it was about 30 min. too long.

I have 2 interviews in the morning. Cruisin' along....yeah!

Then we are going to my sisters on Sat am(step sister for 33 years) and bro and nephew will be there. Sister's boyfriend is awesome and they are putting on a bbq Sat., and brunch on Sunday. My sis lives at the beach, Dana Point. It will be very nice...looking forward to it. The gathering is for my dad's b-day on Tuesday. He and step mom are flying down from Reno. He has cancer so this is very special that we can all get together. Dad usually visits bro, sis or me, but it is hard to get us all together at the same time. Anyhoo....looking forward to seeing my pops...I love him so much!

OK...sleep well. I know who is the new HOH!!! www.bbchatter.com ONLY IF you wanna know!

xoxoxoxoxooxox

219lb!!!!!!!! Brand new LOW!!!!

There must be something to this accountability ladies!

219!? Fantastic Laura!!

DH & I honeymooned @ Sandals in Jamaica (Montego Bay) & I'd suggest taking some $ as there are "optional" activities you can purchase while there... massages, catamaran booze cruises, walking up a waterfall...

Everyone travelling... have fun!!!

DS comes home today, yay!... I've missed the little bugger!!

Make it a great day, Vi's!

Good morning, Violets..

Beautiful sunny day here in Northern Michigan. Hope to get in the pool again this afternoon for some exercise. Ethan arrived at 7:30 and we've been going ever since. For Breakfast I shared a slice of toast with Peanut Butter with him. Also had 4 segments of mandarin oranges.

Yes, this accountability for food seems to be working.. yay, Laura!!! But we also need to be accountable for exercise. Take it from one who knows. We should be listing our exercise for the day along with the food intake. When I look at what everyone is eating, we should be dropping pounds like crazy. Think how we used to eat!!! The key has to be exercise along with the eating. So how bout we log in that too?

Gotta run to a rehearsal. Catch ya all later!!