Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

That is all we want Haydee---for YOU to be happy. There are as many different types of relationships in this world as there are people, and everyone has to work with what works for them. Isn't it one of our Violets whose DH leaves every Christmas to avoid the commercial chaos----and that works for them, where it would not for me.....we are all finding our own ways each and every day, and we only want you to be happy!! I was not meaning you should have a baby---no no no!!! Spend some time enjoying yourself. That is not to say babies and kids cannot be enjoyed, but they are forever----even with ours grown and gone, they are still our kids, we worry over them everyday, and it is a personal battle at the ages they are to still not always put them first....something Rick and I are working on----like I say --relationships remain a work in progress at all times!!

I seriously did not mean to sound as though I was passing judgement.

Pamela---you can also do a close measurement with a dollar bill--it is 6"----will give you a pretty good idea.....

Anybody want a brother---mine is making me mad and I am gonna give him away!

Kat

oh no, i didn't think you were at all!! like i said, i just forgot to mention it here because it really wasn't a big deal. which actually is kinda funny because i consider even having a big poop a huge deal and worth mentioning to ya'll, LOL...

and thanks for just loving me as i am, flaws and all...that's all i can trully ask for...

BRAVA!!!! Haydee~ I am proud of you, and proud to call you friend.

As for babies...ya'll could come spend a day at my job...best damn birth control ever. They all start out cute, cuddly, etc. Then one day, they are in middle school, sucking the life out of you...draining you for...um, well, you get the idea. Don't get me wrong, I love other people's babies. I can't wait for Laura and Haydee to have one (and any other violet who still wants one).

xoxoxoxoxo

House is clean and I am gonna go relax!

Piehole report is hard today.

B: 1/2 California skillet (eggs, mushrooms, onions, spinach, avocado, cheese, sour cream) on top of hash browns which I didn't eat (maybe 2 bites got mixed in...but I really tried NOT to eat any.

BBL

Pam - my most favorite favorite Breakfast is from a local restaurant here and it's in a skillet. I has :

one flour tortilla

mashed black Beans

chorizo

2 over easy eggs

cheese

and everything is smothered in pork green chili.

OMG, that is heaven on a plate. I can eat the whole thing except the tortilla.

Kat - I know green chile is everywhere in New Mexico but here it's so hard to find. Very few restaurants have it and I like it on everything!

Jumping up and down and waving my hand.... I want another baby!!!! oh wait.... make that grandbaby! I can send those home when I've lost my patience.

Haydee... I'd much rather hear about good things between you and Juan, than about big poops... ewwwwwwww:lol:

Ethan has been sleeping since he got here. It's a really quiet day here. I got him some new toys for when he wakes up. It's 78 so I'm guessing I'll be able to get in the pool in a little bit.

Today's Piehole Report:

B = van chai Protein shake

L = 5 oz. homemade chicken salad

S = vita top pb chip (not THAT kind of pb, the good kind made from peanuts!) muffin top

D = corned beef & cabbage (dd's fav, she'd eat it once a week!)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haydee.. you crack me up! I thought when you were talking about Juan YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT A BIG POOP! (ROFLMAO) j/k

Laura: HAVE A GREAT TIME IN Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!

KAT: Have a great time in Sturgis!!!!!!!! and at the Chip

Everyone: Have a great time without us!

Pie Hole Report:

coffee w/sf Creamer

1 granola bar

potato Soup with lots of bacon, chives and cheese (a little local place)

1 glass of Water

I had ONE bite of a chicken finger for lunch, caused a big blockage and scene.. ran into TGIFriday barfing (it made the nausea happen).. so came out, decided to just eat green bean fries.. apparently not any better, the chicken made me unhappy off the get go.. so we were leaving and I made Russell pull over, I barfed in my mouth and his car is clean (for once) so no bottles for me to spit into.. doh. So technically I don't think I get to count lunch since it all came up!!!!

I recommended a friend (who is desperate for a job at the moment, and it's hard to find work in this city lately) for a job here.. she interviewed yesterday, and they told me today they are going to go with another girl. I feel horrible, and stuck in the middle!! She keeps texting me, saying she's so excited, and hope everything went well, have I heard anything etc. I just got news they passed on her, I don't know what to tell her.. they won't call and let her know she's not hired--they just never call her back, but I don't want her to stop looking thinking she's got the job here, and.. boo. I wish I hadn't been in the middle of this, but I don't know why they passed on her.. the job they need filled is an easy job we just keep getting temps who quit or call in sick every day.. she would actually show up, she needs the money.

Isn't it weird how sometimes it can be a quick PB...and I can often eat after. Then other times, it is a full blown puke session. The other night w/ the game hens (OMG they looked beautiful) 2-3 bites and i puked for a long time.

Trying to talk Susanne into seeing Step Brother later. There are no good movies out now...that we haven't seen anyway. Swing Vote doesn't come out here til tomorrow...maybe we'll wait!

??????

chicken is the devil. I'm not a huge fan of it to begin with (don't like dry meat, and it has no flavor), but I'm more and more convinced it's just plain evil.

Talked her into seeing Hancock!

L: popcorn

S: 5 low fat salamis 1 string cheese

I loooooovvveee chicken. I would eat it every day if I could. I've never ever had a problem with it, even the really dry kind.

Laura - Sorry about your friend. I would just tell her the truth. Tell her they hired someone else and you have no clue why. She'll understand...

Have a great time everyone with whatever you are doing and where ever you are going this weekend....think about me :biggrin:

Gosh, Laura -- why won't they call her back?!? That's SO unprofessional!! ...not to mention downright rude! Hmmmph!

Haydee - I'm glad you and Juan are working things out....as long as it's what you want! Sounds like you both learned a lot. You deserve the very best, just don't forget it! I've been meaning to ask you...how's your sister doing with her weight loss? How's she liking her band?