Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Your welcome Tracy. I actually just went back and looked at what I put up...and it was not the vids I saw yesterday. Oh well, you get the gest. Do you or Jane ever go to you tube to look at bb vids. In the search bar, just type in anyone's name, or bb10 or anything, and tons come up. Some of the good ones are the fights, like w/ Libra and Jerry, or Memphis and Jerry. HHUUMM, do I see a pattern forming?

Pam -- You might check with your local women's shelters see if they can use those things.

Hah Pam, I'm the same way. I am such a packrat, and I fight Russell tooth & nail to keep all my CRAP! He told me just the other day that he has a storage rental in TN from when he first lived on his own, furniture, and 'stuff'. Not sure how I never knew about this, but.. I was like OOOOO TREASURE HUNTING!!! And he immediately shoots me down, saying he is going to go clean it out by himself so nothing makes its way back to our house.. little does he know, I'm going to call his mom one of these weekends and have her take me there.. I just love.. 'stuff'. I bet there's all kinds of fun treasures in there, if nothing else I can see how he lived when he first moved out.

Oh and you don't want ibuprofin (anti-inflammatories.. advil).. Tylenol is ok.. but I do take advil once in a while, my aches & pains are always inflammation pains in my muscles.. tylenol doesn't help that :)

Piehole report..

B'fast: 1/2c low-fat chocolate milk: 85c/4g Protein

Lunch- Cup of Broc & cheese Soup from Jason's Deli: 226c/9g protein

Tonight is cracker barrel night!!

I was going to suggest the same thing to Pamela!! I have a friend who loves all my cast offs!! She struggles financially from time to time, and has teenage girls. So....when a new Shampoo doesn't please me, or seems not to work well after a few tries, and gets shoved into the linen closet----eventually they get it, and are thrilled by it all!

When I hit the motels and get all the little bottles, they go in the womens and childrens shelter collection box at church.

I am seriously trying to buy less of that---make myself use up stuff I have before buying new. I am actually finding it rather exciting to use something up and throw it out! Silly--but I have been refusing to buy new, until I need it. I may never buy some things again....lotion, eye shadow, nail polish----I likely won't live the 50+ years it would take to use it all up!!! LOL

Well I had a hot dog for lunch--bun included and a bottle of water---that was my 3rd bottle of Water, and now I am eating shaved ice!!! I know there is no nutritional content---but it is 102 degrees out, and it tastes really good!!!

Dinner is going to be chicken enchiladas, I'll have spanish rice for Rick, but I don't care for it, so will just eat the enchiladas.

Well guess what I did?????

NO! I did NOT do that!

I signed up to play on Rick's work softball team!!! I used to love to play, and quit obviously due to weight---so I am playing the fall season, starts in August!! We are both playing! He was all put out, he had got down to 192, and yesterday was back to 205 (mid day fully dressed) so he is ready to kick it in gear again---instead we opted to work out more! Hope I don't embarrass us too badly!

One thing about it, I am not worried that they won't have a uniform t shirt to fit me! What a change!

Feeling fine today, I just have no voice! I sound like a pre-pubescent boy---high then low-then squeeky!! I hate it, so I am doing my best to be quiet, and rest it, and keep it moist and cool----don't have any idea if it will help, figure it can't hurt!

Well I am off to put away some groceries----my ice is gone...... :)

Check in later!

Kat

Good evening, Violets..

What a great day today. Rehearsals went well this morning, had lunch with the Bobster and then when he left to go out of town for his meeting, I did 30 minutes on the Wii fit and then hit the pool. The Water temp is FINALLY 82 so I spent a half hour exercising. I got new water dumbells. These are medium resistance and what a difference. My first set was light. I got a great workout today. Now I'm in my nammies and just chilling and watching tv til the Bobster gets home in a few hours.

My eating for today..

1 egg with shredded cheddar (could only eat half)

BBQ ribs... ate a few bites and pb'd it

Onion petals... ate about 8 of them

1 granola bar

2 cream cheese wontons

1 tortilla encrusted talapia filet

1 sugar free ice cream bar

1 liter Crystal Light

I'm done for the day except for 1 more liter of Crystal Light which I'll get to as soon as my hour is up after eating dinner.< /span>

I figure I had about 900 calories today. Hopefully that with my hour of exercise will show some drop in poundage soon. We need to make an appointment to get a fill in August and I want to be down at least a few pounds when we go.

Everyone have a good evening. I'm going to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet here right now. Ethan comes at 1 tomorrow and we hope to go see Dark Knight later in the evening after he goes home.

Nighters....

I had:

WC oatmeal

2 c. coffee w/cream & equal

this is where it goes bad...

a cheese enchalada w/ rice and chips

1 c. goulash

2 graham crackers

oh well, I will do better tomorrow. DH was off today so today was my 'eat' day.

Have a great night everyone!

why are we not suppose to have advil? I never knew that. My dr. never told me. I live on that stuff!!

I have a question.

I know it's only the end of July but for some of us, it's already time to get started on their Christmas list. Especially if you make things. So I was wondering if you were going to do the Christmas gift exchange again this year? I was thinking of joining this year and I would kind of like to know who I was buying for so I could know what I was going to make. It would also give everyone a good start on looking for things. Just let me know.

Suzie...you want us to draw names for our Christmas exchange???:rolleyes:

Piehole report:

B: cottage cheese (the usual)

L: tilapia, slaw, plantain chips, pineapple salsa

S: a few M&M's, then tortilla chips & more salsa (man that stuff is good!)

D: very little chicken salad (2 oz), 1 oz havarti cheese

1200 calories for the day and only 36g protein! Ack!:thumbdown:

Haydee -- have you ever eaten at Cafe Red Onion? We'll have to go there next time we meet...it's so yummy.

Edited by TerriDoodle

You know last Friday I got caught in a 5 mile funeral procession, and was late getting to work. I was so frustrated and was fiddling with my radio, and lo and behold what do I hear CHRISTMAS CAROLS!!!!!! I got to work and found out that it was a christmas in July thing because it was 7-25.

Susie I wrote down dates and lost it. I think it would be so much fun, just want to avoid any football, move in day, or parents weekend. I will look into it again soon!

Okay today I ate:

2 peices raisin toast with blueberries

1/2 ital salad

1/2 club w/o dressing

yogurt

popcorn

Hey V's~

Well, the day started out okay. I had a "blue/downer" day...really felt like crap. Felt like curling up and eating ice cream...so I did, sort of.

Piehole Report:

B: 2 eggs, 1/4 cheese (not counting coffee...that is a necessity, not a food item)

S: 4 bites of crab salad

L: 2 hotdogs w/o bun, 1 tsp of palmento cheese

S: BADBADBAD DQ choc heath bar BLIZZARD

D: Pork chop and steamed zuccini and squash.

So, except for my afternoon melt down...I was ok. I don't know what happened today. I would have killed for that ice cream. I haven't had DQ in a while so I am gonna "get over it". I did a couple interviews this morning, worked on diss, and then "fell apart".

We gave all that stuff to our friend Jaime. She is kinda struggling and was just laid off. Susanne gave her tons of Proactive stuff and I gave her old jewlery, a Ralph Lauren comforter (I never used it...hated the color), throw pillows, etc. There is some extra stuff for the maid to look at tomorrow. We'll see if there is much left after the maid tomorrow. I liked your ideas about women's shelters and will keep that in mind next time. It looks like we are having a garage sale sooner rather than later. Moving 2 households together leaves us w/ so much crapola.

Laura, I would so need to see the storage unit too, lol. I love crap too!

OK...gonna chill for a bit. Have a great night everyone!

xoxoxooxoxo

I drew names for it last year, I do plan to host it again BUT I can't draw names this early, since I don't get the total count till end of October (I believe that was last years cut off and it still changed up thru December!)

Morning everyone

I'm exhausted.... worked an 11 hr day then right to the dr... Loosing so much hair it is scaring me... drew blood, came home for 30 mins to eat a buffalo chicken tender and then went to BJ's to stock up, and get burgers and fries, today is dd's bday and she wants cheese burgers and cheese fries (pms week too. lol) and brownie sundays instead of cake.... soooooooo leaving in 15 mins for work then runnin home to cook for her and her friends then maybe pass out... at least i'm keeping myself occupied.

OMG... X-mas.... count me in.......

but we were talking about that yesterday... mom told ds he could get a wii and wii fit for his bday... I freaked.... I said how about community xmas present.... she had no clue how much they are...

my neighbor has a wii fit and ds plays with her... he is a yoga master, it is so funny

have a good day everyone

Good Thursday Morn, Vi's~~

It is hard to type w/a cat's head laying on my left wrist! Silly cat!

Laura, thank you for agreeing to host our xmas exchange again this year! Now that we're down to just our core group here, couldn't we move the "decide if you're going to participate" date up a bit? Maybe to the end of August or something? Because I agree w/Suzie... as one who likes to hand-craft gifts, having a bit more time would be great! Just a suggestion...

((Pamers))

Judy... you are my exercise hero! You're very motivational.

Terry... Thank you again for starting the daily Piehole Report... w/that accountability I've been eating much better this week and even more importantly drinking better (water-wise) and am down 5 of the 8 I was up. Thank you!

Another regular day here in Maryland... make it a good one, Vi's!