Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Here's my total for today...

B'fast-Coffee w/SweetnLow

Lunch-5oz Salmon and 3 pieces of broccoli (and about 1/4c of unsweet tea)

Dinner-3oz of chicken breast in homemade broth gravy (so to be low carb) & 1/2c of peas

4 bottles of Water throughout the day

I plan to have something sweet tonight, probably a 100 calorie shortbread Cookies.< /p>

Hey V's~

Piehole Report Total: OK...total for today is about 18 carbs (i forgot the carbs in the veggies w/ dinner.

B: eggs, 1/4 c. chees, 3 turkey sausage

L: hotdog (cheese inside), mustard, no bun, 1 string cheese

S: 1 string cheese, 6 small low fat salamis (small)

D: kick ass beef stir fry!

Desert: 1/2 c. low carb ice cream

*4 bottles of water

*1 hour of Jazzercise

Dinner was sooo good. I got home from dance class at 6:24, and dinner was on table at 6:48! So good and fresh...stew meat (browned), seasame seeds, low sodium soy sauce, 1 bag of asparagus stir fry (frozen)...perfect!

Kat~ I am gonna upload pix now. I'll email to everyone so ya'll can see our new office!

BBL

I had tortilla Soup and a glass o' wine for dinner and 1/2 biscotti for dessert

I actually COUNTED MY CALORIES (ahem) on daily plate...1479 total, 54g Protein.< /p>

Congrats, Laura!!!!!! Making that cross to the other side of the store is simply the best feeling ever, isn't it??!!! I'm excited FOR you!!!

Michelle - I wish we could get together but my money is getting pretty tight now. Just bought that big TV, a car for my son's graduation, plastic surgery....and now ....college tuition is due!! <hack hack> Unless ya'll all want to come to Texas again!!?! :-D The Blue House awaits!

Hey everyone~

I emailed ya'll the pix of the office...I know you are waiting w/ baited breath, lol.

Laura~ You looked great!

As for the next trip...I am ready whenever is good for everyone. Maybe spring again...i need to recoop from Europe and get over xmas...just a thought! I miss you all so much!!!

Yeah I can't get away from work in the fall, our rush season starts mid-August and I'll be working like crazy till January hits.

But spring will always be good for me!! I've been doing myplate for over a week now, making sure I'm doing good.

Only discrepency is my cedar planked salmon, I get hugely different stuff from all over the place, so I'm guessing which one it would be.

1,170 calories & 101g Protein (the salmon I picked was 340 calories/58g protein.. anyone know if that's right for 5oz salmon?? Seems awefully high in both)

I agree Laura that seems high for salmon.

I did daily plate today also.

Gonna blog now.

Laura you look great by the way in your pics!!!

I *think* salmon is higher in fat than other fish, so maybe that accounts for higher calories....but then again, they could be adding calories for being cooked in butter or having buttery sauces, etc. What's the fat count? 58 g of Protein is probably right. FYI, protein is 4 calories/gram

It was Atlantic Salmon, cooked on a cedar plank with lemon pepper on it. Then I put lots of lemon juice on it..has no butter.. This website says Fish, salmon, Atlantic, farmed, cooked, dry heat 178g (I don't know what grams equal?) 367 calories, and 39g protein.. the one I have in myplate is 10g of fat.. holy crap.. How is it fatty? It's FISH!!

Edit to add, it says 178g is half of a fillet, which I don't know how much a full fillet is.. see how silly I am? I swear I've never eaten fish in a fillet before in my life!! The thing I get, says it is 10oz, and I eat half of it.

1 oz is 28g

Terri~

OMG...I just saw your Doodle Studio link! I MUST HAVE the Tornado Bracelet and the square link silver bracelet! I don't have paypay though...hopefully you and I can do the $ exchange w/o pay pal. I need to measure my wrist tomorrow to make sure the silver one will fit. I lovelovelove them.

I am not officially counting anywhere----so I have no idea on calories, or any other count. Not really doing low carb---personally just attempting to get my portions allotted right for the new sized me. I know I must either drop caloric intake or increase the exercise--so I am going to try to do a bit of both. I am close to the size I want to be....so am trying to find a lifestyle I can live with realistically. I do not want to count calories everday --- nor do I want to spend hours exercising! I want to sit on my butt and eat at will, and be thin!!! BUT, I am trying to find a normal portion and realistic exercise to maintain.

Laura, congrats on the outfit. We have a Deb's in our mall here, but the plus size things are too big, and their regular sizes here range to a size 9......it is almost impossible to find an 11 or a 13. So.....I don't shop much there but I love Maurices!! I found some pants I loved the fit of in Buckle, but refused to pay almost $80 for basic jeans!!! Especially when my size is still fluctuating.

So for dinner---I had a small serving of meatloaf, about 1/3 of a cup of mashed potatoes, and an ear of corn. I had about 4 bottles of Water, and had 3 cups of water at McD's today----I am having some issues with "regularity" shall we say----so am really trying to push the water----have yet another bottle in front of me now----24 0z. at a time!

Well, I am off to check my email, and then to bed. What a day, nowhere I HAD to be----was nice!

Night all!

Kat

Oh man I agree I too LOVE the square link bracelet--it was not there the first time I looked!!!

Gonna make more of that design Ms. Terry??? And BTW-----I DO have PayPal!!! LOL----j/k Pamela!!! Although if you need a go between for the business end of it--it could be arranged!

Kat

Morning gals

omg... 2 days and 4pages... i must have lost 100post with no puter.

Thanks all for your support.... me... I'm a sap... I love him and not ready to get rid of him... BUT... I am ready to open my heart up and maybe go on a date or 2 ... it is a start... and who knows.. maybe i'll meet someone who will sweep me off my feet...

As for food... didn't eat much.. 2 oz pulled pork and then some multi grain chips and a south beach Protein bar... did get my 64+oz of Water in.

I'm late for work... will be back later

Tracyks- I'm addicted to the pulled pork nachos... mmmmmmmmmmmm .. just like the ones from lunch that day... I make pulled pork every week... dd loves it and it is something i can choke down even on a bad day.. and good protein.....when i'm really feeling hungry... not often... i will put black Beans, homemade salsa (for tomatoes and onions) a little shredded lettuce and hot peppers... oh and 2% cheese of course...

Have not lost but have not gained either....

ttfn

love you guys