Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Kat, glad you are ok....but maybe you should "milk" this for a bit. Tell him a new purse would make you feel better, lol! Take it easy too and damn woman...eat something.

xoxooxox

Good morning violets!

How is everyone today? I am just sitting here watching the today show realizing how sad it is that you can not even go to church without worrying you're gonna get shot. That is so sad about what happened in TN.

Terry-do I miss work? that's a HUGE negative...

Kat-you need carbs if you are gonna do that much work!!

Pammie-I am gonna get a bike too...I just dont think I will be able to have a barbie bike like dd though :lol:

Haydee-did you rest yesterday like you said you were going to?

Laura-glad that your sis is getting well. It is a hard thing to do but your family sounds wonderful and I know that you are all there to support her!

Hi everyone else, not meaning to be neglectful of any particular person but I need to get my booty in gear and get some stuff done before I go get macy.

(((hugs)))

Kat, glad you are ok....but maybe you should "milk" this for a bit. Tell him a new purse would make you feel better, lol!
:shades_smile::lol::teeth_smile::lol::wink_smile:

Monday's suck. Especially when your work partner is on vacation all week. :lol::cursing::thumbup:

Good morning everyone!

Jenn you WILL get through this! Be tough! I know its in you.

Everyone.. I have an announcement............... (I have a 10a.m appointment for an UNFILL) Yes, I'm biting the bullet.. and I'm also scared shitless........ but for the last couple weeks (and probably more) I've had THE MOST HORRID heartburn.. and last night I devoured about half a bottle of rolaids.......... and this is what I ate yesterday.

B: coffee w/sf Creamer

B: 1 cookie

L: Potatoe Soup

S: A few handfuls of popcorn (which I ate too fast and came right back up)

D: two bites of the sauce of Hamburger helper (which came up)

about 7:00 p.m. half a vanilla shake doctored up with 1/2 the glass of a premixed white russian mix............

Oh and I'm retaining Water cause my period should start today!

I am freaking that I will hurt my band.. and that if I was physically ABLE to eat some meat that I could actually do better on a Low Carb plan..... but I AM FREAKING OUT because we are going to sturgis and the world of RALLY FOOD............. will I be able to control myself.... I am scared of gaining... because this is where I get stuck in weight loss (my low point) and then I start the regain process......... I AM SCARED........... but I'm even more scared of hurting my band........

So there.. I said it... and I've already called to get in for the unfill.....

I will need purple power for sure.......

Here I am!

Sorry gals... ended up going to the beach for the weekend at the last minute -- what fun! My bff (since we've been 10) and her whole family (sister, bro, mom & dad & all their families) (these folks were my 2nd family growing up) rented a honkin' house @ the beach & invited ds to go along w/them for the whole week (as a pal to hang w/their oldest son, cuz' all the other cousings/siblings are little) so then dd & I tagged along for the weekend (much to ds's dismay! ha!). Anyhoo... I spent the last 2 days on the beach... & this morning I woke up w/the WEIRDEST THING... my bottom lip (not the top, just the bottom) is SWOLLEN like 3x it's normal size!! It hurts, too! Maybe it got sunburned?? I look like that cartoon character from the Fat Albert cartoon... the one w/the big lips who couldn't speak properly! HA HA HA! There are no bumps or anything... just big & sore... it looks like it could pop any minute... really weird! I keep putting Burt's Bees chapstick on it...

Water, Water, water, water... I'm so far off track I think my track has grown over & will need Indiana Jones to find it again! Yikes...

Make it a great day everyone...

You can do it, Tracy!! You've tasted all that rally food before so you know what it tastes like & you know where it got you & you know how to make good choices AND YOU WILL! :lol:

OK, everyone!!

Today we will be posting here, for all to see, EVERYTHING you put in your pie hole!! Who's in??!

Tracy - You're doing the right thing. Besides, you couldn't go on living (heathily) with what you were eating. I think you'll be happier a bit looser....I am....just gotta reign it in a little more. Ok, a lot more.

I'm In! And I'm only in, because I've done really well the past few days.. under 1,300 calories for 5 days now.. and my legs are so sore, they are bruised to the touch.. feels like I ran a marathon or something.. So it's like I exercised.. haha.

Today so far.. coffee w/sweet-n-low for b'fast :lol:)

Judy, there was an ad on this site that offered a free Judy ringtone. Don't know what it was all about though. I don't see it now, and no I wasn't seeing things! (I think)

Wow Laura, you have a chore ahead and behind you. Moving is hard enough, but that sounds gross what you are doing!

I am going to try to find a wii today. I am going to buy whatever I find, even if it is the wii fit and no console.

I will write down all I eat today!!

Tracyks, don't worry about your band, I had the same thing for months and did no damage. Nobody thought it was my band. It is a hard thing the amount of Fluid in our band. I think it plays terrible mental games with us!! Huggggssss!!!

I am off for my mammogram and hopefully my wii!!

I'm with ya Terry, Mondays suck. No, I didn't get to rest on Sunday. It was a busy weekend as usual. Saturday I got my new formal dining room set. Then I had a wedding Saturday night. Then after the wedding we went out for my aunt's birthday. That night my mom informed me that one of my 2nd cousins was getting married Sunday night and she'd like for us to go. ONE DAY'S NOTICE. Ugh. And then on Friday Juan's mom had called me and invited me to a wedding expo that was going to take place on Sunday also. She thought that we could get ideas from it. So there went my Sunday...

Laura - so sorry that you be the one that had to clean up after your sister. Don't you just wish you could just light a match to the whole thing and have it be done with? What are ya'll doing with the house now?

Michelle - your lip is sunburned. Do you have any aloe vera? That would help.

TracyKS - sending you purple power... Just remember that all this time the band hasn't been the only one working. You've also put in alot of effort. So don't think that unless the band is working at 110% that you'll gain. I'm sure you'll have a little bit of fun but just remember how good your skinny jeans feel...

((((Jenn)))) - Go back and read some of my posts about what's going on with me and Juan. Seriously, once you put yourself and your happiness as your first priority everything else falls into place. It only took me 13 years to realize this but better late then never, right?? All this time I only had myself to answer to but Jenn, you need to think about your two kids. The way you feel about yourself projects onto them. If they see you sad, mopey and always stressed then that makes them feel like that too and they are never really just truly happy. So...do it for them...

Pie hole report:

coffee, s/f cream, splenda

2eggs, 3 turkey sausage (low carbin it)

I don't know how ya'll have coffee or milk only for breakfast...I wake up starving. My old trainer said that is good cause your metabolism is working...??? Anyhoo, going for under 20 carbs today.

Tracy, I think you'll be happy w/ the unfill. I am getting a fill next week, but only up to 1.5. I was 2.4 in texas, and misserable. I want a smidge cause I want to continue to low carb it. Good luck!

Off to wallyworld. My nephew is 4 today! I watched him enter the world 4 years ago...I love him and am gonna go buy him a Speed Racer bike w/ training wheels!

xoxoxoxo

Food consumed so far today.

1 egg with 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese

1 granola bar

2 glasses Crystal Light

1 cup eggplant something or other Bob brought back from Greektown yesterday