Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Lovelovelove the pix Judy! You have a georgous yard. I am glad to hear you were in the pool...finally! Your yard is peaceful! And the babies are cute too!

hey gals

Thanks... today was a bad day..... kev and i met and hugged and loved and nothing... he is still not here.... (and love didn't invove sex)

my heart is completely broken, he has 4 days and i am moving on. . .

Actually, i'm getting ready to head out with a couple of friends...

Kat and Pamela.... thank you and I love you both..... vodka is probably not the answer but i do need to get through the next 4 days then i'm out looking for someone to share my life with.... because what i've soul searched the last 2 months... and while with all you guys in SA.... is that I want the big deal.... no just what i've had and not for someone to care for me... but about me

love you all for your support....... it was just a bad day..... and when all is said an done i'm not going to drink anymore

love ya

Jenn -- I'm proud of you, vodka or no vodka. I know it's hard to make that big decision but you may just find on August 1st that you feel like a totally new woman, like a huge weight has been lifted. Been there. The first few weeks are hard, but it's important to keep moving forward. My fear is that he'd move in....then move back out in 3 weeks....and you'd be even MORE heartbroken! C'mon, Jenn.... you can do this. Life is waiting for you!

Today is not really a good day.... after he looked me in the eyes and lied right to me... i have not heard from him.... nothing..... not a word... no hi, sorry .. f' you... kiss my ass... nothing...

i woke up sick as a dog ad have been crying all day......and he went so far out of his way... i just don't get it

anyway... maybe he is packing up and will just show up...

yeah... i almost believe that one.... i just don't know why he would say such things that would make me hurt more

it is going to be a long few weeks

Hang in there Jenn, know this is a hard time for you. Wish I could give you words of wisdom to take some of the pain away!!

Hey I have an idea Jenn, how far away is Judys backyard? I think that is what you need!!!

Everyone have a great Sunday!!

Still cleaning the office...man, we worked 10 hours yesterday and are on hour4 already. Notice I am whispering, lol. There is shit EVERYWHERE IN OUR HOUSE...everywhere...what a project. I forgot to take before pix of the office...but will take some pix after, promise.

Jenn~ Love you girlie. Tell yourself aug. 1, your done...and then be done. Take back your power! We are all here w/ you. You said a long few weeks...aug 1 is friday. Long few weeks if you let it be...don't!xoxoxooxxoxoxoxo

Hi everyone....I'm baaaaccckkkk!

Macy got her new bike and she begged to stay one more night so I will be going half way to pick her up tomorrow.

(((Jenn)))

Have a great night violets...I am going to go rest!

((Jenn)) You don't need him to define who you are anyway, so if Aug 1 is when you're ready to let go, make sure you let it go that day. Move on, worry about you and only you, and the rest will fall into place!!

Just got out of a long hot bath, spent the past 2 days helping my mom clean up my sister's house.. oh my god. When my bro & his gf did this crap, they were living in my parents' house, so it was just 1 room of junkie crap/mess to clean.. my sister had a whole 3 bedroom, 2 bath, and 2 garage to funk up. I couldn't even explain the garbage, stench, funk, and everything else. We did 3 moving trucks completely full to the brim with trash yesterday, today we hauled out about 15 heavy duty size garbage bags of dirty clothes (I think she has never washed clothes, she just bought new ones).. clothes and funk were stacked everywhere. I am wore out. We went to the visitation today and I have to say.. she's not who I thought she was.. I moved out of state at 17 for college, and by time I moved back (2 years ago) is when she grew up and got into drugs..so the times I thought she was clean, she is a quiet mopey person.. ends up, it's just drugs.. she's been on drugs since I've been back (I knew weed, but apparently it's more serious than I ever realized)..so it was amazing, she smiled a lot, laughed, had things to talk about.. so not the person I knew. I also told her how, *I* was the one to clean out her nightstands and dispose of all her...goodies... wow, the girl has a collection.. plastic gloves and all I had to unscrew them and dispose.. She laughed.. laughed! Poor Russell was helping bag clothes with me and ran into a bunch of used condoms (I don't know/!??!?).. Good news is, after today mom told me since I busted my ass to help her (boy did I, my whole body aches).. she is taking Russell & I to Tunica on their treat.. they always get the hotel and food for free, but they're actually going to give us money to gamble with.. that was nice.. We still have a long way to go on the house though.. lots of bleach.. I'll stop rambling now, I am hungry and tired.. going to go make something to eat and curl up with Pogo & a movie!

Miss you guys, wish I could tell you guys about this with a cup of tea & some smokes on the back porch!

I vote that next year we all meet in Judy's backyard.

Who agrees with me????????????

OH and I have 4 finals on Friday, and we leave for Jamaica on Saturday!!! I can NOT wait!!!! I think Im going to pay for the professional beach pictures (apparently they are for hire out there) so I can have some good lovey dovey pics.. I don't display any wedding pics hardly anymore, I was such a cow :teeth_smile:

Getting ready to head to bed. Long, Long week ahead of me.

We had the most beautiful day here today. It was a little humid though. Whole family was here and we smoked a brisket. I made some potato salad and some fried taters and onions. Sis made a Pasta salad and guess how much I got to eat of all of it? Two bites and than the meat got stuck in my band, I attempted a drink and than there I was at the kitchen sink spitting like crazy. Crap, and everything looked so good. I'll try again tomorrow.

Everyone have a great week and I will pop in when I can.

Hugs to all.

Wow, Laura -- that's amazing. So how long has she been in now...a week or so? And she's got a good attitude and seems to 'be with the program'? Bless you for helping with her house! How does she get a 3BR 2Ba house with no income? Well, you just need to thank your lucky stars that, for whatever reason, you turned out so healthy! I just feel sorry for addicts. It takes a lot of courage and stamina to get well. I wish her the best. It would be so awesome if we could sit on the porch together. <sigh> Sounds like a few of us could use the therapy.

Where the hell is Michelle?

Pamela - Kudos to you, girlie, for getting thru all that stuff! Are you gonna have to add on another closet?

Jenn - You know how to tell a man is lying, right? His lips are moving! He's just not the same guy you fell in love with so many years ago, Jenn. This guy is simply not capable (big word, loaded with meaning) of feeling what you think he should be feeling. Not even capable of feeling what he SAYS he is feeling! It's just not there. Period. Do you want to fight this battle forever or get on with the business of acceptance? C'mon, Jenn. You're a very smart girl. You know you deserve better and will HAVE better if you only give yourself a chance! He is not the only guy out there for cryin' out loud. You are denying yourself any chance at happiness by dedicating your life to someone who simply is NOT going to return your devotion. It's just a fact. Just thank God for the opportunity to grow and move into the next phase of your life and embrace your freedom! Life is like a river, y'know? You just move with the flow because struggling against the current will wear you out and you'll miss the beautiful scenery along the way! Just like the beautiful Guadalupe. (((Hugs))) Call me anytime. I'm just chuck full o' wisdom! LOL

I went to a metal clay class and made a ring. It's cool stuff. Kinda like playdough....you shape it how you want it, texture it, then fire it.....the clay burns away and leaves the silver. It's a little more complicated than that, of course, but still ...lots of fun. My ring's kinda ugly but I'm wearin' it, dammit!

We got a big new LCD HD TV yesterday as our anniversary gift to each other. It's pretty nice! Can't wait to watch the olympics in HD.

Dang! Richard just said our electric bill for last month was $500!!! It was 102 here today...not factoring in the heat index! Bleh.

TracyK - missing work at all yet?

Hi all-

Long day-----glad it is over!

We brought our stuff home, bucked 287 bales of hay, I went to the mountains and broke camp for my folks and brought them home, I fainted dead away----and have had someone over my shoulder every second since then! Yeah a fun day!

Dad thought to check my blood sugar when I went down, and sure enough it was waaaaay low----which explained why I fainted, and also why I was one grouchy witch all morning! I ate a couple of little mandarin oranges, and a mini snickers bar, and it come up (of course!) and I felt better. I had eaten, but I ate basically pure Protein, and worked my butt off--in the heat. Now tho, no one will leave me the hell alone!

Rick is insisting I see my Dr. tomorrow----I will, just to keep him happy, but only because I am due to see him anyway! LOL

Well------I want to take a shower, and Rick wants to go to bed, but he thinks I should shower while he is still up.....this is getting real old, real fast, I am fine! Good Grief.

I'll see you all in the morning....

Kat

Hey Ya'll,

It is nearly 9pm...and Susanne's OCD HAS FULLY KICKED IN!!! She is still working...I just can't go on. Waiting until she slows down and I am gonna pop a muscle relaxer in her mouth, that'll slow her down. I mean, we've worked ALL day. We did take 20 min and ran to friends house and did a quick skinny dip before they got home. But we literally worked all day. She really did, I complained A LOT!

We've developed the lesbian prenup...ready for this. All of her CD's have 1 small dot of red nail polish on 'em. Whaa-Laa...Lesbian prenup.

Laura~ Your post about your sisters, um...dresser drawer cracked me up. When I was an undergrad, my BFF and I went and got our first toy. We were soooooo embarrassed and promised each other that if we "DIED" we'd go to each others house and clean out the drawer before our parents did. LOL...as if it would matter...but we were REALLY worried about it. Sorry you have to go through all of that, and yes, I'd loe to dish and sit on the porch (can I have a ciggy too???) KICK ASS on your finals honey! And have fun on vaca! How long you going???

OK...it is 6 min to 9pm and the freakin vaccuum is running. I am NOT kidding. I am gonna turn up the TV really loud...that'll piss her off...lol!

I took some after pix, although itis not totally finished. Our degrees etc are up and they look nice. I'll post 'em later....my feet are killing me!

xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

happy anniversary terri!