Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Is there a color that doesn't look good on Haydee?? You are gorgeous! Everyone looks so happy....that's so nice to see. :)

Good morning violets~

Haydee-love the pics! I agree with everyone else, you look beautiful!

Terry-did you ever go get the .1 fill? How is it working? Have a great day off!

Good morning Judy...I see you!

Today is dd last swim lesson. She is glad too cause she is not too keen on that not holding her nose business.

Have a great day everyone!

Tracy, when I got UNfilled they took me from 2.6 to 2.0. When I went back to get filled again she took me to 2.3. I think i need a wee bit more. I can still eat too much too fast.

I'm eating my Breakfast and then heading for the GYM!

Sorry to have been gone so long. It just seemed that everytime I turned around someone was pulling on me. Between work and Sister's doctor's appointments and cleaning the house, cooking, laundry, landscaping and everything else, it just left me with no time for myself. Calgon, take me away.

I think I'm ready to throw my hubby's computer out. He has found this game site and logs on for 4 hours in the morning and than again for about 5 hours in the evening. I wouldn't mind it but when I call for him he doesn't answer and than I always get "I can't stop right now, there is no pause button on this game". Well, I don't care if there is no pause button. When I call for you it usually means I am in need of your help. You know I'm not calling on you just because. Anyone want a free computer??????????

On Monday I went to see my Band Doc. Well, when they weighed me I had only lost 4 pounds since last time. Rachel said that that was good and I told her I really didn't think so. So when Doc comes in he even said that it was good. Not that it was great, he would have liked for me to have lost more but that at least I hadn't gained. So I told him that it probably would have double or been better if I hadn't thrown myself a "Pity Party for One". So I explained about my birthday and my accident and the fiasco of getting the pool put in. He said he understood especially about turning "50". So I left there with no fill. I'm comfortable with that, it was just that I had made really bad food choices. Not that I was over doing it. Just putting high fat unhealthy food into my piehole. So back to being a model bandster again.

The Pool is great. We were in it all weekend. Abagail came over both days and we had so much fun with her and her "Cannonballlllllllllllllllllllllsssssss". As soon as my Sis downloads the pics I will send them.

I'm still trying to get caught up on all of the post. But until than, Hugs to you all and remember that "Today is a New day".

"Drink the water" The best advice anyone can give or get.

Tracy, when I got UNfilled they took me from 2.6 to 2.0. When I went back to get filled again she took me to 2.3. I think i need a wee bit more. I can still eat too much too fast.

I'm eating my Breakfast and then heading for the GYM!

YAY YOU! I am leaving after this post for me and macys morning walk. We do half mile in the morning and the other half aroud midday. (as long as it isn't too hot)

When the day comes I go back in I am going to let them put me BACK to 2.0. I can not wait!!

Have fun at the gym :)

Tracy...now that was funny~:)

Haydee~ You look beautiful and at such peace, regardless of what is going on w/ you personally. You look radiant!

TracyKS~ Sounds like you are enjoying the SAHM mom thang, and the dog days of summer!

Kat~What is on tap for today? You've had a hella busy couple of weeks.

Terri~ Have fun @ the gym...I need to follow your lead! Are you hiring a trainer again, or just gonna wing it yourself. We only need the trainer for a few times to set us straight...then we can do it ourselves! Have a great workout.

I suck at low carb. I had a REALLY REALLY BAD DAY yesterday (tons of tears involved). And although I had a great start w/ steak and eggs, I crashed and had veggie thin crust pizza last night. 2 pieces!

Here is hoping today is a better day...for anyone who needs it!

xoxoxoxooxox

I went to see Mamma Mia last night, and I can't break the cycle of small popcorn in butter & candy at the movies. Although, I limited myself to HALF of the small popcorn (which is so small, they always go "You realize it is this small?" and holds up a tiny bag everytime I ask for it).. and I did get Junior Mints.. I held out and held out on eating them. Finally opened the box on my drive home, and about 4 junior mints in, came the sliming!! So I was spitting up popcorn & junior mints into the junior mint box (only thing in the car!).. so no candy for me lol.

I had figured it in dailyplate before I left though, and even with the whole popcorn and half junior mints, I would be well within my calories for the day (thanks to the salmon!).

Haydee you look gorgeous!!! How fun!!! I am bridesmaid in a wedding next March, and her original color was navy blue for us (which is great).. then she emailed not too long ago and it's now APPLE RED. I've been nervous, I don't want to look like an APPLE.. but after seeing that orange color, I see the bright colors aren't as bad as I thought they would be. In fact, you all look gorgeous!!

Good Morning Violets!

I see Tracy is out to give Juan something to really think about!!! That cracked me up!!

Believe it or not my big job of the day for the rodeo is already done, and I am home again. Today is red ribbon day, they are all wearing red ribbons, and an over all red, white and blue theme, with lots of stars and stripes present----in honor of our troops. So about 20 of us showed up out there at 4 this morning! We draped a lot of bunting, and put up hundreds of flags, and things of that sort. We have boxes and boxes of red ribbons for the contestants, and also for all attendees today, when you pay at the gate, you get a red ribbon. We wanted to transform it before the kids showed up this morning, and we did!! We set up donation bins, and they will box the donated items up and send them to the troops. Local radio stations are promoting it. Tonights rodeo will be kicked off by the local Blue Star Mothers. Most of the extra curricular activities are winding down. They will have awards ceremonies for some of them throughout the day. The rodeo going on right now, and the one tonight are it--the last chance to make it into the finals. Finals tomorrow.

We hope to get to tonights performance.

Today I am driving the trailer into the La Plata mountains for my parents and setting up camp for them. Their church is having a weekend retreat, and outdoor services. They pretty much gave up camping years ago. And our camp trailer is in use at the rodeo.....so they are going to be in a tent! But, Rick and I have our camping things all together and in the pull trailer---and I can set it up in the dark! So I am driving them up, setting up their camp, unhooking the trailer and coming home....then we will go back up after them on Sunday. One of our friends going said if it rains hard or something he can hook onto the trailer and bring them down if it comes to it. The rains from the hurricane are due to hit us this weekend! Of course!! So that will eat up the majority of my afternoon anyway. It is a 2 hour drive each way----another hour to set up camp.....another hour to get away from everyone trying to convince me to stay!!! LOL

Terry, did you ever get any results from your Moms tests?

Sorry you had a rough day Pamela--I think we have all had our share lately!

TracyK--I like that you are walking with Macy each day, it is so good for both of you! Kinsey and I will get back to our walks someday!!! Actually we have a week off next week before chaos ensues again!

Suzanne, we missed you....I was afraid you were locked inside Curves!!

Laura---not that it is any of my business, but how much did your Dad end up winning in his tournament??? Be sure to let us know if you see it being televised!

Well I am going to go find some breakfast......although food does not even sound appealling.....

BBL~~

Kat

Haydee: Your so hawt in those pics I'm thinking of switching sides!:)

Too funny...you kinky little thang :)

The WSOP has started airing on ESPN, they are starting with the small tourneys.. my dad said they broadcast the main event (that he was in) starting sometime in August. I'll let you know, I told him to tell me so I can TiVo it.. they recorded him quite a bit, so he should be on there at least some.

He ended up winning $42,000 for 128th place.

But I should say after he finished, and before he could catch a plane home he ended up hitting some video poker machines for another $10k.. it's good to be him! And because of his earnings, he is actually at the dealership right now buying my mom the new 2009 eclipse.. (she had the 2004, and I have the 2004 convertible version).. now she's 1-upping me again.

Haydee you look gorgeous!!!

I just got back from the band Dr. and am in need of a violet, I have to get to work, so will forgo that for now.

I gained alot of weight. He did give me a fill, but he was not cheering me on. He said that obviously I at WAY TOO MANY CALORIES to gain that much weight. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost feel like crying, I wish my original Dr. was still in town. I understand that I ate too much, but isn't it his job to be inspiring? I did like Terris post about the military way of thinking. That is good, something for me to mull over while at work.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Jane

Jane I am sorry the Dr. was an ass----sometimes they can be so "holier than thou". Glad you got your fill. We are all making the right steps to get back into lose mode!!! We all had our vacation---now it is time to go back to band school. Maybe we need a "band camp"!!!!! LMAO!!!

Kat