Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I'm here.. just hellacrap hit the fan last week at work.. and now my boss is talking retirement at the end of THIS YEAR! I am trying to talk him into staying at least one more year.......... shit I think he just got a call that his dad passed away.. he is on the phone with his wife.. SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm training him today on payroll....

Ok.. I'm back........

as if the poor guy didn't have enough on his mind.. his dad died of a heart attack today...... oh lord. Time for Tracy to cut her hair and start wearing suits.......... (playing the promotion game) crap.. I hate playing the game....... but a chance for promotion..... or I will be training ANOTHER boss!

I did hit 176!

Sorry about your boss's dad. So you are training your boss?? What's wrong with this picture????? If you got a promotion, what would your job be then?

I am in and out today girls----gonna be that way all week. I have to be an adult on sight for a trap shooting contest this afternoon.

BBL~~

Kat

(((Terry))) Sorry about your mom, and I don't have anything to say about it, I just am sorry. My Granny, though it was funny for a while(we just call it Granny moments) I think she's got Alzheimers and she's going downhill.. we're having her doctor check on her next appointment, she's starting to do the scary things, and it's just sad to watch.. especially when you remember a time when they were a firecracker!

I've been MIA because I'm STUDYING for this damn class. I have had a headache for days straight. The good news is, I am going to DARK KNIGHT tonight.. I am very excited.

My sister is in one of her funks again, I told ya'll how she moved in with her new girlfriend in 24 hours.. the girl moved from TN to live with her, sister has been missing her ex.. lots of fighting and crying, sister is back to suicidal. I keep telling her, she needs to love herself before she goes getting engaged to every girl she meets. She always ignores me, but that is her problem. She relies on someone else to define her with relationships, couldn't spend a minute single, and so when relationships are bumpy or don't work (as relationships often are!) she has nothing to feel good about. She needs to get a job and find her self worth.. Anyway...

I'm at work, long Monday!

Hey Everyone~ Laura...we miss you but are proud of you. When is the test (when do we get you back full time)? We are also going to see Dark Knight tonight, then to some dinner/club thingy w/ our friends Rob and Charles (the ones who live in the famous house). Anyway, we'll compare notes tomorrow. Supposed to be a good one!

Then tomorrow night, we got tix ($100) to go to the opening night of the Gay and Lesbian Film Festival. We are going to see 3 episodes of Sordid Lives and then a big party/reception at this fancy hotel. It should be fun. And the who's who of the gay folk will be there. Thank gosh it is July, so the attire is casual...very casual! Anyway, 2 movies in the next 2 days!!! woohoo.

OK...bbl!

xoxoxoxo

Sorry about your boss's dad. So you are training your boss?? What's wrong with this picture????? If you got a promotion, what would your job be then?

Ummm, that would make her "the boss", right? lol

(sowwy, I just HAD to say that) :unsure::eek::tt2:

She works with nuns.....if she is their boss.............oh the thought is mind boggling!!!!

Terry ((((((hugs))))))

Kat

I didn't mean title. I meant what would her JOB be? Sheeeeeeeeeesh!!!:unsure:

:caked:I know that silly! :eek:

:biggrin:Suzie...Tigers vs Royals tonight!! I'm wearing my Royals shirt.. you got your Tigers mug out????:unsure:

My boss is a regular guy... and OUR boss is a Sister VP type....

His day was sooo bad that I am trying to configure my laptop to take to sturgis with me so I can do the payroll via a wireless connection.

who d a thunk that the KOA has Wifi! Luckily I had a plug in wifi connector.. problem is I need to take it somewhere to try and connect.

Ho hum............ the crap that hit the fan last week... was aimed at my boss...... you know one of those people that have no life outside work so they make each and every small issue a HUGE LIFE THREATENING thang......... well it was bad enough that he went from working 3-4 more years to 3-4 more months....... he says he's too old for that kind of bs and he doesn't need the money so why put up with it??? (and he's right) but it is going to be painful for me........ wanting him to stick it out is purely selfish of me... I have a sweet deal....... I for the most part run the show and have pretty much free rein but the added buffer of him from the regimented sister culture........ I can piss him off and we work through it........ where as, when you DARE question a sister... it just isn't proper..... and they get pretty ticked off if a lay person dares to get outside their box.......

I don't know what is to happen in the coming months...... but I am 6 years vested and have 26 days of PTO per year...... so going anywhere else doesn't sound appealing.. especially with the price of gas..... ho hum I'm 38 and feel pretty much stuck in my situation.

and there are these kinds of people in every industry and every job so I just have to deal with it and suck it up........... plus... I love the coot! He has his quirks but we work really well as a team........

So anyway.......... I just drowned my sorrows in an ice cream sandwhich! LOL not as good as DQ, but probably less damage!

I put up a new video on myspace yesterday... its me in the size 10 Levis 315..... freaking little girl jeans. they are so low! I bought them off Ebay thinking they were 515's (which are mid rise) but I gotta tell ya... the stack of too small jeans at the top of my closest is getting smaller and smaller and I think I'm going to have to cull out clothes that DO FIT, but I don't like!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

:argue:Who you callin' silly?? Don't they teach you to respect yer elders????:unsure:

gawlee...at least I did not use the icon that moons ya....

Tracy-congrats on the 176:thumbup:

Hi guys

a quick check in and hello...

Tracyk - how did you get back? boy I missed a lot... ok the race is on? I'm kind of stuck again, i need to get going too.

Oh well... Couldn't have anything to do with the parties at work we have.. which is where i'm coming from...

Hi all... so glad to be back