Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Denise-beautiful house! I'll bet you are SO excited! Have you started packing yet?! lol

No, we've procrastinated, but we started yesterday...I haven't even given notice where I'm living now, I was waiting until I have the keys in hand before I tell them I'm moving...then we'll have a month to pack and move. With the babies, Shannyne's surgery this week and everything else going on I didn't want to rush and stress myself more lol

Good evening, Violets..

Church was really nice today. I had not been there in ages and got lots of compliments on the weight loss. The one I liked best was.. "are you losing weight??". I so wanted to say DUH!!!, but refrained.

Got home after getting the stuff for the spinach strawberry salad and put it together, then took a nice, long nap. We're headed out the door to the meals for 8 now. The weather turned nice and the temp is 74 now. Pool temp is 80. Maybe, just maybe I can get in for a swim and some exercise time tomorrow.

Will check in when we get back tonight.

Hi everyone!

We had a last at the beach. Gotta love the brown Water & seaweed....but it was still fun :teeth_smile:

Judy-delayed response about weight loss is better than no response at all, eh? :thumbup:

Have a restful evening evryone....will see you all in the morning!

Denise the house looks great! You sure have a lot on your plate right now!! Hang in there.

Tracy are you done unpacking?

Terry, I hope things get better for your mom. I wish there were more words of comfort to say.

Susie, if you were hot like we were today I am sure you enjohed the pool!!

How is your mom Tracyks?

Pam, thanks that is a great idea. I will look into school districts. If I worked for a district, chances are I could still work a few days doing hair.< /p>

Judy, wouldn't it be nice to send you some heat!?!!!!

Kat where are you??? Rodeo right?

Jenn it sure is nice to see you here again.

We went and saw "Joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat" it was really good. I have seen it before, but this was the best I have seen.

Have a good night!!

Hi everyone!

We had a last at the beach. Gotta love the brown Water & seaweed....but it was still fun

Tracy, my friend used to live in Galveston for a few years and she said that the water is prettiest in September .... something about the currents changing that time of year. So that's something to remember. What beach do ya'll like to go to?

Hey girls I am home, safe and sound. Was a great weekend. Rally was a blast, good, safe riding, concerts were great (a Van Zandt ---formerly of Lynrd Skynrd on Friday, and Foghat on Sat) were loud and lotsa fun. We left waaaaaay early this morning, so I could get back to do my part in the stock check in, then they could have done it without me. Many times through this, I work really hard, and am left feeling that way, that what I am doing does not matter, that it would be just the same without me. I don't want the thanks that isn't it, I feel superfluous just being there.....hard to explain. Anyway I am done for the day. There is a second stage NHSFR Queen pageant tonight, I skipped out. All the sun and going, and I am totally and completely exhausted. Am off to bed in a minute.

Terry, my Grandma was the same way---she smoked in her hospital bed.....no real cigarette, but she mimed it, EXACTLY like she smoked, and the look of peace as she took the first drag was amazing! And she saw "boys" coming home from the war without their legs, and chastised me all the time for staring! Then she showed me the proper way to mix a cake!!! Another day she was out of bed stomping the snakes----which were actually her IV tubes and the phone cord.

I so understand where you are, we told Grandma many times we loved her, but if it was time to go be with Grandpa we would be ok---but she did it on her own time.....typical Grandma. I miss her every single day! Hugs to you!

Will try to do personals tomorrow, I am off to bed. Will tell you of Rick's tattoo experiences, and seeing the Dallas Cowboys---and all my new NSV's tomorrow. Worst thing about the rally (barring the sand storm.....) was being without contact with you guys!!! I called the kids, and I almost called one of you just to check that all was ok.

I am addicted without a doubt!!!

Kat

BAck from the dinner. It was a nice get together. It stormed while we were out. Luckily we had let Jetta in the house so she wouldn't chew through the paneling we have blocking the giamongous hole she has already chewed through the door.

I'm headed to bed to read for a bit. Ethan comes at noon tomorrow so I can relax and do wiifit in the morning.

Everyone sleep well. Glad you're back safe and sound, Kat!!

Good morning violets!

I am up already. This is the earliest I have been up since July 3rd! DH just left for his first day @ his new job :sneaky: How exciting!

Terri-Believe it or not, that was the first time Frank and I had ever been to the beach together, much less with Macy. (we used to live in Galveston too and had never gone while we lived there, unreal). The Water from afar was beautiful blue & green but the seaweed was rolling in bad. September or October would be my fav time to go cause the weather would be milder. It was scorching yesterday so we did not stay too long but macy had a blast!

Welcome back Kat :blink: We missed you!

Pamela and Jane-who do u like/dislike on bb so far? I can not stand the body builder guy (Jesse?). I do not like that whole little group as a matter of fact. So far (subject to change, LOL) I like the catholic school teacher, the old man, Keesha & Angie and the gay cowboy. When are they going to see that they all need to join forces to be able to outnumber the other group? Stevie Wonder could see that is their only chance! lol

Haydee-how did everything go this weekend?

Suzie-have you had any REAL quality time with your pool yet? Are you loving it?

Jenn-we are back at the same weight again, so come on sister, lets go!

TracyinKS-did you have an ice cream free weekend? I didn't. Forgive me father for I have sinned....

Terry & Haydee-look out...Tropical Storm Dolly is in the gulf :ohmy: UGH....I wish they could predict these things better.

Laura-hi chickkie!! How are you? Did you do any studying this weekend? When are you supposed to graduate?

Judy-I sure miss seeing your little icon that you used of the cheerleader :blushing: It inspired me so much. If (when) I make it under 200 again will you improvise?

Denise-when you get your pool we can schedule a pool party at your house :wink: We can pool hop from Suzies house to yours then Judys and by then maybe Pamela will have one?!

Have any of you tried the new coffee creamer called Cinnamon Bun? OMG!!

Michelle-no hurry on the books, other than summer will be over in about 6 weeks, but no pressure :wink: lol But seriously, to keep you from the trouble of mailing them maybe there is a web site I can go to for ideas. Do you know any?

Guys, I am really sad for Macy cause she misses her friends at school. She is even drawing pics of them :biggrin: But when I ask her if she wants to go back to school (day care) to play with her friends she says "NO, but they can come over here". I thought about a mothers day out 2 or 3 times a week for a few hours for just the social benefit...we will see how this week goes.

Have a great day violets!

Edited by TracyK

In my low carb research, I found a couple of very interesting and helpful sites. Just wanted to share.

Kudos For Balanced Fitness & Lifestyle: All About Carbohydrate and Calorie Cycling & A Few Abs Articles To Boot

Big Daddy D's LowCarbohydrate.BlogSpot.com

The second one has AMAZING receipes...I am starving now from reading through 'em.

The first one discusses in detail carb cycling...very interesting.

Hey Violets,

Tracy~ I love BB this year ( i say that everytime). I like Keesha, Memphis (although I hate Jessie...what a punk asss) and I like Angie. Jerry is cool, but I don't like his voice. And Renny is a hoot, but she gets on my nerves quickly! I liked Brian, but that was short lived, although he was very arrogant. The Catholic teacher guy is like a total goober...good looking but weird.

BBL

Good Almost Afternoon, Violets..

More storms hit last night, but today is a bright, sunshiny day. I better go turn the solar heating panels on and hope the pool warms up.

Ethan comes in an hour for the rest of the afternoon. Bob is working at the Democratic party headquarters maning the office. I got 36 minutes in on the wiifit this morning. Sure do love that thing!!

Everyone have a good day! Make wise choices. TracyK.. I couldn't find the cheerleader icon I used to have, but found another one for you and ME!!

The Wiifit is definitely helping with that. Plus the Pb'ing doesn't hurt. But of course I can't count on that as a weight loss tool!!

I'm cleaning out drawers today waiting for Ethan to arrive. He should be here any minute. Then the fun begins.

The sun left and it's cloudy and looking like rain again. sighhhhhhhhh

Tracy and Pam, I think Jesse is very stuck on himself, so don't like him. I don't really like Renny, one of the blondes I don't like. The gay cowboy hasn't really hit me one way or another yet. I will have favs next couple shows.

I GET MY FILL ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think.

I am going to go have lunch with a friend and then see Mama Mia! I hope it is good. I love musicals!!

Have a good lunch!!!

Jane